She's Gone

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

Yes. My mom died. This, is the only thing that makes me sad, which is pretty surpising because it came from me, the most BEAST guy here. But still, everyone is the sad type some time in their life, right?

I was only 18, I entered a compitition called Korea Has Talented Rappers. It was a show like American Idol, X-Factor, America has talent etc, but it was for Korean Rappers and only rappers, hence the name. I LOVED to rap, but things happened that made me hate it and have discusting look on my face when I heard it. I got up to the Finals, when I was performing to get to be in the final two round, I felt unstoppable. I was so happy. I couldn't hold the excitement in and I wanted to tell my mom how well it went. She was always there for me, she wanted the best for me, like every parent out there, they want their kids to grow up, be healthy, find a good life as a doctor or lawyer, but she was still behind me every single step if I didn't want that stuff. My dad on the other hand wanted all that stuff, but he still supported me, until my mom died.

"GD!" my manager called me.

"Ne hyung?" I bowed.

"There's a call about your mom just now, she's still on the line if you want to talk to her,"

What great timing! Right when I needed to tell her something too. "Annyounghasayo umma!" I joyfulling said.

"Sorrt, this isn't your umma, this is about your umma," a girl said in a serious tone. There was something wrong. My manager must've thought the girl was my mom but it wasn't.

"W-what happened?"

"I'm sorry to say," she paused.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT!" I yelled impatiantly. I heard her stutter on the other side.

"O-okay. S-sorry. Your mother is in the hospital."

I ran over to the hospital with my jacket in my hand. Out of breathe I asked where her room was to the front desk nurse.

"She's over here," she led me to a room where my mom was passed out.

I stared at her not believing what I saw. I was going to run up to her but then I turned to the nurse and said "Gamsahamnida!" I bowed.

She smiled and left. I sat down next to my mom when the doctor came in.

"She had a heart attack at he house and no one noticed till your neighbor came to give her her jacket back. Good think she found her because if she was left there any longer, she could have faced some...risks."

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked still holding her hand.

"Well, for now, but we're not too sure for later. If you would like to stay you can,"

"Thank you doctor,"

The next morning, I woke up without her by my side. What happened?

"Oh G-Dragon-shii," the nurse said. "I'm sorry for your loss," she bowed and walked out of the room. My mom is dead...

And it's all 'cause of me.