Chapter 8 : Jo Hyun Min

We Are Connected - First Story

 

“Eung ... where’s Kwang Min ?” Na Eun awkwardly asked the sleeping blonde boy who sat beside her .

“He’s not going to school today . Sorry .” he answered and lift his head “You want to return his jacket , yeah ? just give it to me .” . Na Eun handed over a handbag to him and he’s sleeping again “Do you know why Kwang Min’s not here today ?” . Young Min keeps sleeping and didn’t answer Na Eun’s question . She shooks him slowly and he finally woke up . “Whaaaaat ?!” he said with irritated face . “S-Sorry !! but I just want to know why Kwang Min’s not here today ?”

“He said he wanted to get some sleep .”

Na Eun widened her eyes “Eh ... what ?” . Young Min pouted “He said he wanted to get some sleep , ya hear me ?! he said he’s too sleepy to go to school today .”. Seriously ...? not going to school .. just because he’s sleepy ? she thought and Young Min back to sleep , again .

-After School-

“Look at that ...” Nam Joo stared at the class’ window “It’s a pouring rain . But the weather forecast on TV said it’s all sunny in Jigu . What the hell ..” . “Aigo .. I’m not bringing an umbrella ....” Na Eun sighed “There’s some lucky students with their jacket , could go home earlier . Aish ... and now there’s only Young Min , You and I who still in this class .” . “Na Eun ~ I’m sorry but I have to leave now . My parents were already waiting in the school’s front door to pick me up .” Nam Joo stood up . “It’s okay . Have a save trip ... bye !” Na Eun waved goodbye to her and and Nam Joo left . The only one who still remain on the class are Na Eun and Young Min . She stared at the sleeping Young Min and sighed . I’d better get out of here and wait outside till the rain stop ..

Young Min wakes up right after Na Eun left . He heard his cellphone just rang and quickly answers the call . It’s from his parents .

“Yoboseyo ?”

“Yoboseyo . Young Min , We’re sorry for being late . Can you go out and wait for us in the school’s front door ? we’ll pick you up with the car .”

“You don’t have to pick me up ... I’m fine . I’ll just gonna wait till the rain stop .”

“Wait till the rain stop ?! What if the rain stop tomorrow ?!”

He sighed . “Fine , Fine . I’ll wait for you .”

“By the way , we have a great news ~!”

“Really ? what is it ?”

“Hyun Min’s going back to Jigu and decided to stay here ! he said your grandpa’s house is a little boring because there’s not so many electrical sources available .”

“WHAT ?!”

“Why are you so mad , Young Min ? he’s your little brother ! And he also said he missed his Hyungs so much , especially Kwang Min . Look forward to your little brother’s comeback !!”

Again , he sighed and hung up . Aish .... once Hyun Min and Kwang Min met ... It’s going to be a TOTAL DISASTER !!!!!!!!

-In the school’s front door-

Young Min boredly watch the raindrops fell down one by one to the ground . He turns his head to his left side and sees Na Eun patiently stand next to him , waiting for the rain to stop .

“Since when did you waiting here ?” Young Min streched his hand forward to touch the raindrops . “I don’t know ...” she answered . Young Min take a look at his wristwatch and it showed 6 P.M “You should go home . It’s already an hour since the class is over .” . “I’ll go home if the rain stop ..” she pouted and smiled in the same time . “What was that face ? ... ugly .” Young Min put his both hands in his blazer’s pocket . “....mianhae ...” she stared at the pouring rain .

A person’s figure come towards Young Min after they waited for 15 minutes . It’s Young Min’s mother , bringing two umbrellas . One umbrella for Young Min , and one another for her .

“Umma ... I’m so bored waiting here ..”  Young Min took his umbrella and opens it .

“Yah Young Min , who is this girl ?” his mother pointed at Na Eun . “A-Annyeonghaseyo .. My name is Na Eun ..” Na Eun awkwardly greeted his mother .

“Just my classmate . Umma , take this . This is Kwang Min’s jacket .” he handed over the handbag to his mother .

His mother gave Na Eun a curious gaze . This girl is Fair skinned , long haired , beautiful ... and she greeted me with such adorable , humble smile .She has a good behaviour . Young Min lied !

“Stop staring at her , let’s go home Umma !! I’m sure Appa is waiting in the car right now !” Young Min yelled .

“Why don’t you go to our house till the rain stop , Na Eun-ah ?” His mother spoke up .

“MWO ?!!” Young Min felt his jaw just dropped “NO WAY !! WE’RE GOING HOME !!”

“Stop pushing me ! behaved , will you ? Na Eun-ah , did your parents going to pick you up today ?” his mother protested . “No , Ahjusshi .. I’m waiting for the rain to stop ..” Na Eun answered nervously . “Then it’s a perfect time ! let’s go to Young Min’s house !” . “O-Okay , if you don’t mind ..” Na Eun gave up . “By the way , Young Min will share the umbrella with you , Na Eun-ah . Sorry , because I only got two umbrellas .”

“MWO ?!! NOT AGAIN , UMMA !!”

Young Min yelled but his mother already ran away befor they know it .

“Geez ..............” He turned his back to Na Eun “I guess we’re use this together .” . Na Eun just nodded .

Young Min and Na Eun slowly walk together under the same umbrella to the carport but Na Eun keeps on moving away from Young Min’s side so Young Min stubbornly pull Na Eun’s wrist and Na Eun back to Young Min’s side again . “You fool , if you keep moving away from me you’ll soaked ! stay beside me !” Young Min gave Na Eun a tight armlink around her shoulders . “Y-Yes , sir ..” she answered nervously as she stared at Young Min’s left cheek , her breath just hit Young Min’s left ear . “U-Urgh ... your breath is tickling my ear ..” he slightly blushed , try to avoid Na Eun’s eyes . “AND DON’T CALL  ME ‘SIR’ !!” he yelled because he doesn’t know how embarassed he was .

-The twins’ house-

“Please wait here for a while , Na Eun-ah .. Kwang Min and Hyun Min might causing some chaos around the house , hahah ! Young Min will stay here with you . Just for a while , don’t worry about it !” Young Min’s parents rushly going inside the house and they can finally entring the house after around two minutes . Na Eun stared around the living room and slowly take a sit in the single sofa . Young Min sit in the sofa in front of her . Nobody’s around in the living room accept Young Min and Na Eun . A heavy atmosphere created and Young Min can’t take it anymore . He decided to go upstair and change his clothes and asked Na Eun to stay still .

A few minutes had passed . Na Eun keeps on waiting till she saw a little boy , his face is really similar with the twins’ . his age is around 10 years old. He’s wearing pikachu outfit with stuffed pikachu doll in his arm , going downstair and accidentally their eyes meet . Na Eun smiled at the little boy and the little boy run away to the other direction while he scracthes his head in embarassment , maybe to the kitchen .

“Hyun Min , what are you doing ..?” Young Min goes after the little boy .

“HYUNG !! KYAAA !! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TAKE A PIECE OF CAKE !!!!!! KYAAAAA !!!” The little boy runs out of the kitchen with a piece of blueberry cake in his hand .

“Wait , wait , I want some too !! Yah !! share with your hyung !!” Kwang Min suddenly appeared from the stair with the same pikachu outfit as the little boy . “Oh , Hi Na Eun ..” He goes down and sits on the sofa next to hers .

“Are you really wearing that kind of outfit ?” Na Eun stared at Kwang Min , amazed . “Yeah , yeah ! Cute , isn’t it ? Young Min and Hyun Min got the same outfit as well . But Young Min doesn’t want to wear this outfit . Tch .” Kwang Min smiled happily as he stared at Young Min who madly goes after the running Hyun Min , little boy with pikachu outfit . “Young Min , just let him be . Sit here with Na Eun and I’ll get some cakes for us .” he yelled and jumped from the sofa .

Three boys in the house .. really noisy ..Na Eun thought .

After all the fuss , the twins’ back to Na Eun’s spot at the living room . Kwang Min carrying their little brother , Hyun Min while Young Min go back sitting in front of Na Eun with purpled cream painted his blonde hair .

“Wh-what’s with your hair ?” Na Eun pointed at Young Min’s creamy hair . “Ask those annoying pikachus over there .” Young Min answered as he stared at his two younger brothers who sit on the sofa between Young Min and Na Eun’s sofa . Na Eun turns her head to Kwang Min and Hyun Min . Hyun Min pouted at her then looks away as he blushed . “He’s the youngest member of Jo brothers ! Jo Hyun Min !” Kwang Min patted Hyun Min’s head . “How cute .. annyeonghaseyo , Hyun Min-ah ..” Na Eun gave him the friendliest smile ever . Young Min secretly stared at her with jealousy in his eyes .

“Hyun Min , this is your hyungs’ classmate . Call her ‘Na Eun noona’ .” Kwang Min wiped some creams’ leftover on his cheek with the napkin he brought from the kitchen .

Na Eun stopped smiling because Hyun Min gave her a deep , honest gaze . “What’s wrong ...?”

“Noona . Do you believe in love at the first sight ?” said Hyun Min while he blushed . The twins’ stared at him with wide eyes .

“Eh ? I don’t know . How about you , Hyun Min-ah ?” she answered .

“At first , I don’t believe it . But when I saw you for the first time , it’s like everything is stopped and my heart beats faster for you !” said Hyun Min with his cute voice . Na Eun just smiled and lift her eyebrows “Eh ..?” .  The twins’ mouth are wide opened and they closed it together as they gulped .

“Noona , can you wait for seven years ? can you wait for me till I got bigger ?” Hyun Min stood up and walks closer towards Na Eun “Na Eun noona , I like you ! you’re so pretty , like fairies in the fairy tail !” Hyun Min gave her a sudden kiss on her nose and her right cheek . After he gave her the kiss , he happily going upstair , left the twins and Na Eun in the living room .

THAT BRAT !!!!! HOW DARE HE KISSED HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Young Min holds his anger in front of Kwang Min and  Na Eun .

Kwang Min scratches his head and turns his head to Na Eun “Sorry about that .”

“It’s okay . He’s so cute .. I really like him !” Na Eun chuckled .

Oops ~~ Kwang Min thought as he sees his bad – tempered elder brother holds his anger .

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong ~ I'm back ! ^^ I thought it's going to be several weeks , but it's only several days ~~ thank god XD don't forget subscribe and comment <3 oh yeah , one more thing . Jo Hyun Min is not my OC , he's a REAL younger brother of Jo twins :D