Chapter 3 : Wrong number

We Are Connected - First Story

“Umma , Appa , I’m home !” Na Eun opened her house’s door and her mother rushly hugged her with worry . “Na Eun ~~~~~~~ why are you so late ?! it’s almost seven , we were so worried about you ! you’re not bringing your cellphone too , wait !! don’t tell me .. don’t tell me you’re bullied ?!” Na Eun nodded . “I knew it ! huahh ..”

“Do you want to transfering school again ? let’s move you to more peaceful school ...” her father sobs . “No , Appa .. I’m fine . I’ll stay here for the next two years .” . There’s a little silence between the three , and her parents finally speak up . “WHAT ?!! YOU SURE ?!!” Na Eun nodded . “Okay , then . where’s your blazer ?” “In my schoolbag . It’s all wet . This jacket , belongs to my friend . He borrowed it to me .”

“He ...?” her parents exchange glance for a second and laugh while they walk away to the kitchen .

“Ah , no wonder ... this happened in the previous schools , too ... HAHAHAHA .”

“You’re right , honey . Ohohohoho . Anyway , Na Eun . Change your clothes and get ready for dinner ~ Umma will take care of your uniform problem . I have the duplicate .. kekeke .”

“Okay . You’re the best , Umma !” Na Eun takes of her shoes and go to her room in the second floor .

Na Eun jumped in to her room and grabs her cellphone and start texting massage to her former school‘s senior , Jeong Eun Ji . “Eh ? did I ... forgot to save her number ?! no way .. Oh , I might remember her number because she used to call me ... well it’s .. done ! I really remember it ! Unnie , please reply soon ~~..” She smiles and she put her cellphone on her bed then start to change her clothes .

-The twins’ house , Young Min and Kwang Min’s room-

‘beeeep’

“Young Min , your cellphone’s ringing .” Kwang Min wakes his elder brother up while he read some comics . “I know ... argh , so annoying ...” Young Min takes his cellphone and take a look at the screen . A new massage from unknown number . “Now what ... stalker ....? Again ... ?” Kwang Min stops his reading and sit beside Young Min “New massage ? unknown number eh .. open the massage !” Young Min touch his screen phone where it was mentioned ‘open’ and Kwang Min burst to laugh while Young Min crazily mad after they saw the massage :

Unnie , my first day in the new school  finally over !

The seniors are scary and I got bullied again just like in seoul heuheu ㅠㅠ

But I think it’ll be fun because I’ve made a friend !^^ she’s really sweet and friendly ~~

I hope you did well to , keke ^^

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MASSAGE ?!!” Young Min jumped out of his bed and kicked Kwang Min’s giant pikachu doll . “DON’T KICK IT ! YAH !! BFF ... KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! MY ... STOMACH ... I CAN’T ... BREATHE ... KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!”

“Boys ~~ dinner’s ready !!”

Young Min and Kwang Min jumped out of their room and go downstair straight to thee dining room .

“Umma , listen ..” Kwang Min starts the conversation while his family eat together .

“What is it ?”

 “Young Min got another massage from unknown number .”

“You want to change your cellphone number again ?” Their father continued while their mother just listening and eat her food .

“No , no , Appa , Listen . It’s so funny !!”

“I’ll kill you if you open up your mouth ..” Young Min stared at Kwang Min with a death glare .

“When he opened it , the massage was from a girl . And she’s kinda like ... considering Young Min’s number as her sister’s number ! I imagine the girl texting with a lot of aegyo ~~ and Young Min recieved the massage with a lot of anger ~~ !! kekekekekeke .”

The three laugh together and Young Min blushed . “GAH !! STOP LAUGHING !!! IT’S NOT FUNNY AT ALL !!”

After a few moments , they finally eat normally .

“I’m done .. thanks for the food .” said the twins together and walk upstair .

“Don’t forget to take a bath !” their parents yelled gently .

“Roger !!” answered the twins lazily.

“Kwang Min , go to bath !” Young Min take his shirt off and lying on his bed . “No way , you’re older ! you go first !!” Kwang Min copied Young Min’s action (take his shirt off and lying on his bed) . “Are you against your hyung’s order ?!” Young Min got up . “Hyung ?! I was just 6 minutes younger and I have to call you hyung ?! meh-rong ~~~!!” Kwang Min showed an aegyo face . “Stop aegyoing and go to bath ! you pissed me off ..”

“Tch , fine ... fine .. HYUNG ..” Kwang Min got up and get out of the room .

“Why is he so mad ..? weirdo .”

-Na Eun’s house-

Na Eun look at her watch in her room while she did her homework . 11 P.M ? why hasn’t she reply my massage ..? maybe I should give her a call ..

-The twins’ room-

‘beeep ~~ beeep ~~’

“Young Min , you cellphone’s ringing again .”

The twins look away from their homework . “It’s that number again .”

Young Min answered the call without saying anything and the person who called him start to talk .

Kwang Min : *whispers* LOUD SPEAKER !!!

Young Min : *irritated face* *pinch the loud speaker button*

Girl on the phone : Yoboseyo ... unnie ? why hasn’t you ... reply the text massage I sent earlier ?

Kwang Min : *holding breath*Bff .. kh ...

Young Min : Yoboseyo .. sorry dude , wrong number . I’m not your sister . I’m  Jo Young Min . Who’s this ?

The gril hung up .

“What’s that suppose to mean ..?” Young Min stared at his cellphone’s screen . “Stop laughing , Kwang Min . And finish your homework .” Kwang Min turns his back at him . “Okay , okay . hahahahaha . You too , finish your homework !”

-Na Eun’s room-

It’s Jo Young Min’s number .. I’m dead ...She repeat the number and checking her mistake .Aish .. how stupid ! the last number was reversed ! urgh .. But , how can their number were so similar ?! I-Is that really matter ?! oh no ...  

Na Eun off to her bed after she finish all of her homework and thinking some scary thought about Young Min . I-I can’t sleep ...she rolled from here to there and she still can’t sleep . Come on , sleep !! sleep !!

 And that’s just how Na Eun through her night while the twins sleep like a dead fish ...