Chapter 9 : Fools who don't know about love

We Are Connected - First Story

 

“The rain stopped ..”said Young Min with narrow eyes .

“Really ? I guess I should go home now .” Na Eun stood up . “I’ll tell Umma and Appa . Wait up.” Kwang Min left .

“Noona !!! Let’s play together with pikachu !!” Hyun Min playfully come to her . He’s going downstair while he hugged Kwang Min’s giant pikachu doll .

“You want me to play with pikachu ? I’m sorry . Noona will go home soon .” Na Eun kneeled in front of him . “Noona can’t go home !!” Hyun Min released his hug at pikachu and give Na Eun a tight hug “Let’s play with me and pikachu !!” .

“Aigoo ~~ Hyun Min , what are you doing ?” his mother appeared and lift Hyun Min from his back . “Noona will go home !! but I want her to play with me and pikachu !”

“Yah Hyun Min , who told you to bring out my property ....” Kwang Min kicked his giant pikachu doll .

“Na Eun-ah , you want to go home now ? But Young Min’s Appa is not around . There’s a duty .. to work till midnight today . He just left with the motorcycle .” said the twins’ mother . “B-But .. I don’t know which way to go home ...” Na Eun started to worry because it’s almost 8 P.M . “Young Min and I can drive the car .” said Kwang Min with his plain tone . “I want to wash my hair . You do it .” Young Min stood up and left with his creamed blonde hair . “Aish , Umma ~~~ so unfair !!” Kwang Min pleaded at his mother . “Okay , you won’t . And are you kidding me ? you’re going to drive the car with that pikachu outfit ?” his mother patted his head while she carrying Hyun Min .

 “Please wait for Young Min , Na Eun-ah .” The twins’ mother let Hyun Min down and leaving the living room and Na Eun nodded .

“Does Young Min takes lots of time in the bathroom ?” Na Eun started the conversation . “Young Min hyung takes lots of time in the bathroom !! Appa told me if a boy takes lots of time in the bathroom , he’s a sissy boy !” Hyun Min dragged Kwang Min’s pikachu to his side . “Ah ~ so you’re saying that Young Min hyung is a sissy boy ~~ heheheh .” Kwang Min crossed his arms . “Kwang Min hyung’s record is taking a shower with only 30 seconds !” Hyun Min continued and Kwang Min desperately stares at him “Y-You don’t have to tell that to her ... you just runied my gentleman image ..” . “Gentleman ?! Hyung , you’re really good at making jokes !” Hyun Min pinched Kwang Min’s wrist .

Young Min suddenly appeared behind Kwang Min and Hyun Min “I’m done washing my hair ...”. “That was fast !” said Kwang Min as he surprised and Hyun Min rushed to the kitchen . “Tch . Brat ...” Young Min stared at Hyun Min and he turns his head to Na Eun “Aish , . I must drive you home , eh ? Umma told me earlier .” . Urgh .... If only Kwang Min want to drive me home .. Na Eun looks away from Young Min .

“Umma !!!!!!! I’m going !!!!!” Young Min yelled . “Ne !!!!!!!” his mother yelled back from the other room .

“Have a save trip ~~ be careful , and don’t cause any damage to the car ~~” Kwang Min waved his hand . “You jerk , you’re a better driver than me but you don’t want to drive her home ?” Young Min narrowed his eyes and smirked at Kwang Min . “You bastard , I can’t drive the car with pikachu outfit . It’s embarassing .” Kwang Min smirked back .

“Please don’t fight ...” Na Eun gently pulled Young Min’s wrist backward . 

“.... whatever . I’ll be waiting outside .” Young Min left the house .

“Noona !! please take this as a present from me !” Hyun Min ran into her and gave her a giant rainbow lollipop . “Thank you so much . I’ll remember this .” Na Eun smiled and left as she bowed and put the giant lollipop inside her school bag .  

“Hyun Min ... you’re so mean ... THAT’S MY LOLLIPOP !!! MY LOLLIPOP , FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!! ” Kwang Min yelled right after Na Eun closed the door’s house . “What a sissy !! It’s just a lollipop !” Hyun Min stucked his tongue . “THEN NO MORE PLAYING WITH KWANG MIN HYUNG AND PIKACHU !!” Kwang Min harshly took the giant pikachu doll from Hyun Min . “UMMA !!!!!!!!!! KWANG MIN HYUNG TOOK PIKACHU !!!!” Hyun Min cried . Urgh ... sometimes , this kid is a real pain in the .. Kwang Min sighed .

-Young Min & Na Eun , Half way to Na Eun’s house-

“After we through the traffic light ...?”

“Turn left .”

“Okay .”

“Uh , No . Turn right .”

“Try to remember ..”

“Turn right , I’m pretty sure about it !”

When Young Min is just about to spin the car’s steer , Na Eun clumsily said , “No , I guess it’s left .” . “EUAAAACCKKK !!! GET IT RIGHT , SON NA EUN !!!!” He yelled to the girl beside him . “Left !! Left !! I’m sorry !!!!!” she looked away .

“Sheesh ...”

-Other corner , Min Woo’s room-

“EEEEKS !!! COCKROACH !!! OPPA !!! A COCKROACH !!!” Ha Young jumped to Min Woo’s bed once she saw a little cockroach coming towards her .

“It’s just a cockroach , see ? I lift it !” Min Woo lifted the cockroach with his fingers . “Get it off , get it off !! it smells so bad !!” Ha Young screamed . “HYAHAHAHAHA !! I really wondered why girls hate cockroach so much ?! there , there , I throw it .” Min Woo threw the cockroach through his room’s opened window “AAAACK I’M HUNGRY !!!” . “Nobody’s around in your house ! poor oppa !” Ha Young crossed her legs . “Ha Young , I want to lying down on my bed ~~~” Min Woo stood up and lyed down in front of Ha Young . “No , you can’t ! this bed is mine !! teehee !!” Ha Young kicked Min Woo and he fell to the ground . “...........” Min Woo keeps on shuts his mouth . Ha Young got a bit worried and peeks him from Min Woo’s bed “Oppa ? Are you okay ? I’m sorry if I kicked you too hard .”

“BOO !” Min Woo suddenly stood up and surprised her .

“KYAAA !!!!” She jumped from his bed and bounced . “Oppa , you’re so mean !!”

“Ha Young , you thirsty ? I haven’t give you anything to drink . Wait here.” Min Woo left .

-Young Min & Na Eun , In front of Na Eun’s house-

“Thank you for drive me here . And I’m sorry for the trouble .” Na Eun released her safety belt . Young Min stared at her deeply , he really wants to burst all of his thought about her . Should  I ... say something ?

“Wait , I want to ask you something .”

Na Eun turned her back and face him “What ?”

“What do you think ... about my brother ? You said you really like him .”

“Hyun Min ? he’s so adorable and cute . I wish I have a little sibling like him .”

“No , you fool ! he said he likes you ! fall for you ! are you really accepting love confession from that annoying brat who is 6 years younger than you ?!”

“Lots of little boys said they love me . It doesn’t matter .”

“And you happy everytime they gave you a kiss ?”

“Well , how do I say it ..? It’s okay . They’re just trying to share some loves with other people , that’s what I thought and –“

Just before Na Eun finished her talk , Young Min suddenly moved forward and touched his lip purposedly against her . It’s a kiss ...

Na Eun freezed , her heart beats faster like it’s just about to explode . She’s trying to pushed Young Min’s chest but she can’t because Young Min already hold her wrist before she knew it .

Young Min released his kiss and touched his forehead against hers “It’s a punishment for being kissed by Hyun Min . If you ever let yourself kissed by that brat again , I’ll do this thing again , till you out of your breath if I can .” he’s back to his position and told her to get out of the car but she still freezed and her eyes getting even wider .

“I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THE CAR , DIDN’T I ?!” Young Min shouted . Na Eun quietly getting herself out of the car , still speechless as she watch his car’s figure disappear .

“I’m Home.” She opened the house’s front door gently . As usual , her parents hugged her everytime she comes home late . She gave them an awkward smile and go to her room .

I’m such a fool ! I let my emotion taking over me .. real fool ! , how should I face her tomorrow at school ?! Young Min thought . He blushed during he’s way home and his heart beats even faster . He felt something unusual is happened to him after the incident earlier .

-Min Woo & Ha Young-

“Ha Young ! I brought some drinks and beverages ~~” Min Wooo happily opened the door with tray that filled with some drinks and beverages in his hands .

He put the tray on his drawer and check out for Ha Young on his bed . She fells asleep .

“Aigo .. I can’t believe her ...” he pulled his blanket and covered Ha Young with the blanket . He sits beside his bed and stares at the sleeping Ha Young with a wide , innocent pure smile drawed on his face . She looks so peaceful ...When was our  last slumber party ? ah , It’s when we were still seven years old ... he thought as he removed Ha Young’s hair that covered half of her face with his hand to the back of her ear .

Ha Young unporposedly smiled in her sleep . What did you just saw in your dreamland ? I guess I never know ... Min Woo feels the weird feeling about his heart beats faster is coming again . What is this feeling ... it’s not nervousness , I’m pretty sure about it . This feeling is much softer than that ....

9 P.M .. let’s just do the homework . He stood up after he saw his clock and start doing some homework in his study table .

-Na Eun’s room , after dinner & bath time-

I can’t think ... and I barely finish my homeworks ... My brain’s completely stucked ... Na Eun pouted as she stared at her unfinished chemistry , physic and biology homework . Nah , I have to focus and finish all of these . she slapped her cheeks and start finishing her unfinished homeworks .

-The twins’ room , after dinner & bath time –

“Kwang Min , you’re going to sleep ?” said Young Min to Kwang Min who lyed lazily on his bed after he done all of his homeworks . “Yep .” Kwang Min simply answered . “Can you help me with my homeworks ?” Young Min stated and Kwang Min stood up with wide eyes . “What’s wrong ?” Kwang Min gave Young Min a curious look . “I don’t know . My brain’s completely stucked ..” Young Min sighed .      

-Min Woo & Ha Young , 11 P.M-

Ha Young finally wake up . She looks around Min Woo’s room and she sees Min Woo slept in his study table . She goes down the bed and drags the blanket she just used earlier then covered Min Woo’s shoulders with the blanket . She stares at Min Woo who seemed to just finished all of his homeworks . She smiled and gives him a kiss on his cheek then whispers good night to his ear and left Min Woo’s room .

“Ha Young , you really staying here with Min Woo till I get back ?” Min Woo’s mother appeared in front of her while she put her shoes on in the terrace . “Yes , Ahjusshi . But it’s fine , I already had dinner at my house and I also told Umma I’ll come home late .” Ha Young smiled . “Thank god .. be careful , okay ? and thank you so much .” both bowed and waved goodbye . 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update ~~~ hope you like it ^^" I finally got some inspirations after I heard some classical musics XD anyway don't forget to subscribe and comment :)