Chapter 7

We Are Connected - First Story

“...You’re okay ?” Young Min stared at Na Eun and she nodded .

Normal ... try to act normal .. Na Eun sighed . “I-I’m worried about the cream ..” . “Aigo ! I almost forgot .” Young Min grit his teeth “You haven’t return Kwang Min’s jacket yet !” . “A-Ah ! you’re right . I’ll bring it tomorrow .”

“I’m going to sleep . Don’t bother me .” Young Min left her and sit on the counter’s chair to get some sleep .

Is it just me or he’s getting even nicer to me and he acts more like Kwang Min ...“Now , now , Son Na Eun ... stop thinking about such a thing ..” she mumbled .

“NA EUN !! HELP ME ~~!!!” Kwang Min ran into her and hides behind her back . “W-Wae , wae , wae yo ...?” Na Eun almost falls because Kwang Min pulled her shoulders and she finally be able to stand up again . “Nam Joo going to give me that cream again !!” he yelled with aegyo voice .

The other female students talked with jeaolusy .

“Kwang Min is so cute ..”

“I thought he can’t do any aegyo because he dislikes girls ..”

“But not for Na Eun , Nam Joo and Cho Rong unnie ..”

“I think Young Min’s like that as well .”

“I’m jealous ..”

“I just saw Young Min talked to Na Eun .”

“What ?! how come ?!”

“I don’t know .”

“Eung ... Kwang Min ...” Na Eun felt nervous because her jealous classmates stared at her . “Stop hiding behind her back , I won’t do it anymore .” Nam Joo put the bowl back on the counter .

“Class , listen ! you can start decorating your cake if you already finished the cream .” Cho Rong’s voice moved their attention .

“Ne .” The other students get back to work . Na Eun and Kwang Min sigh in relief .

After a few minutes the students finally finished decorating their cake

“Eung ....” Na Eun stared at her group’s sponge cake . “What is this ...” . Kwang Min threw his cream shaper away  “I can’t take it anymore !! this is too funny !!” . “So noisy .. yah , keep it down- PPFT .. HAHAHAHAHA !!” Young Min bursts his laughter after he saw the sponge cake “What the hell IS that thing ?! is that really our sponge cake ?! HAHAHAHAHA !!!!” . “HAHAHAHAHA !! IT’S REALLY OUR SPONGE CAKE !!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!” Kwang Min goes on and they laugh together . “It looks like Kwang Min when he laughs !!” Young Min wiped his tears as he stood up . “This is a total failure ... why did the cream shaped like a erts’s face laughing happily with an eyesmile ?” Nam Joo hits Kwang Min’s arm lightly . “Ha ... hahahahahaha .” Na Eun laughed along with Kwang Min . “Aigo Na Eun ~~ our spongecake is so funny ~~” he hugged Na Eun without realizing it and Young Min harhsly pulls him backward . “Sorry ~” Kwang Min stated .

‘ddingddong~~’

“Oh , it’s break time already ? since you already finished making your sponge cake , you can eat the sponge cake for your break time meal !”said Cho Rong happily as she walks around the kitchen and found the twins’ group’s sponge cake . “What is that ?! what’s with the cream ? aigo .. hahaha .”

“This is Kwang Min’s face when he laughs , noona .” Young Min cutted the cake with a knife . “Noona , have some please ..” Kwang Min fed Cho Rong with a little piece of their cake . “It’s really bitter , right noona ? especially the cream .” Young Min smiled as he continue to cut the cake . “ani , this is really tasty .” “Of course it’s tasty since you’re the one who made this cake .. we’re hopeless .” Kwang Min answered . Cho Rong laughed and left .

“She’s really sweet .. and pretty , too !!” Na Eun’s eyes blinged again as she sees Cho Rong walked to another group’s counter . “I heard her family runs a flower shop .” Nam Joo gave a piece of cake to Na Eun . Na Eun accepted the cake and talked while she eats “Really ? oh , waah ~~..”. The cooking class was a lot of fun ... and everyone is working together . I hope things like this could happen again ...

-after school-

“Na Eun , my jacket ..” Kwang Min pointed himself

“Tomorrow .” Na Eun answered while she packing up her stuffs . “Don’t forget about it . See ya .” Kwang Min waved his hand as he out of the class with Young Min . “Na Eun ~~~ can I have your number ?” Nam Joo came to her and hand over her cellphone . Na Eun typed her number and gives the cellphone back to Nam Joo “here , feel free to call and send massage anytime .” . “Cool . Come to think of it , you’re getting better at talking to other people . The first day you came here , you’re so quiet and shy .”said Nam Joo as she puts her cellphone back to her pocket . “Really ? thanks to you , I guess . But still , I’m so weak .. I wish I’m a strong girl like you ..” Na Eun answered . Nam Joo smiled as they walk together and say goodbye in front of the class because Nam Joo has to attend her club meeting for today .

When she walked along the second year classrooms corridor , one of the three seniors throw an empty can to her back . She turns her back and three empty cans landed on her head and all of the female seniors in the corridor laughed at her . Don’t cry .. don’t cry ... she thought as she takes all of the cans and put them in the trashbin then walks away to her locker . Once she opened her locker , she found all of the photos when she still in Seoul arts High School that she put in her locker yesterday were all ruined into pieces . There’s also some photos being marked with harsh comments and drawed with permanent marker . She reads all of comments with pain in her heart .

You call this a photo ?! UGLY !!

Your friends are so ugly ! JUST LIKE YOU !!!

BIG !!

What a low budget camera !

She put the photos back and closed her locker with trembling hand . She walked outside the school building as she hold her tears , but finally ended up running till she arrives at her house because she can’t hold her tears anymore .  

 “Welcome home ! Appa will come home late today .” her mother greeted her with a warm smile “Umma !!!!!!!” Na Eun ran to her mother , gave her a tight hug and cries on her shoulders . “I understand .. It’s hard to not being bullied , right ?” Her mother Na Eun’s hair gently . Na Eun nodded and wipes her tears as she released her hug . “Go to your room and change your clothes .” “Ne , Umma . By the way , I want to return my friend's jacket tomorrow .” Na Eun left her mother and go upstair .

-Min Woo’s house , in his room-

“And that’s just how you solved the problem !”

“You solved it !! Oppa , you’re so smart ..” Ha Young took her homework back to her hand . “Thanks for helping me doing my homework . I was really troubled with that math problem like I was just about to die !” . “I don’t mind , don’t worry about it . It’s still way much more easier than math for high school ... ah , so scary .” Min Woo crossed his legs “Now what ...?” . “I don’t know . But thanks again , oppa . You really are my ultimate , best boyfriend !” Ha Young gave him a wide , innocent smile . Min Woo widened his eyes “Sorry Ha Young , but I’m not your boyfriend .” . “Eh ? why ? but you said I’m your girlfriend !” Ha Young protested . “No , my friends just told me ! ‘girlfriend’ and ‘girl friend’ is different !” . Ha Young thinks for a second “What’s the different ? It sounded the same ...”. “Yeah , but it has different meaning . Let me tell you !”

They got closer and Min Woo whispers the meaning of ‘girlfiend’ to Ha Young .

“Really ?! d-dating ?!” Ha Young blushed “I never know ..” . “Let’s stop linking fingers since tomorrow !” said Min Woo and Ha Young nodded “People might consider we’re dating !”. Both stood up and promised themself they’re not going to linking fingers anymore . “Oppa , I’m going home .”

Min Woo accompanied her till the front door .

“Don’t forget about the promise .” He gave Ha Young a warm friendly hug . “I won’t .” after Min Woo released his hug , Ha Young gives him a kiss on his cheek . “Good.” Min Woo kissed her back on her cheek  and watches Ha Young going home as they waved their hand each other .

“Min Woo .. you still give Ha Young a kiss and hug everytime you said goodbye to each other ?”

“Umma ! you scared me for a little while ago ....” Min Woo turns his back after he closed the door “Yeah , sometimes . We used to be like that since we’re little . Don’t tell me you already forgot .” . “Aish ... Min Woo , you’re so innocent . No , I never forget about that . Let me ask you something . Do you know the word ‘dating’ ?” His mother asked . “Ne . My friends just told me that dating is when you linked your fingers with your girlfriend and you share love each other .” Min Woo answered innocently .

“Why are you had to be so innocent ?!” His mother covered her face with her hands and ran away .

There she goes again .. being all dramatic ...

-The twins’ room , after dinner & bath time-

“You look so happy .” said Kwang Min as he does his homework . “Not really .” Young Min answered from his bed .

“Liar ...” Kwang Min made a face . “And how did you finished your homework just before I do ?” . “That’s what you call happiness ..?” Young Min played around with Kwang Min’s giant pikachu doll . “You always doing all things smoothly if you’re happy or in a good mood . That’s just how you are because I was like that as well .” Kwang Min sighed . “Okay , I admit that I’m so happy . now what ..?” Young Min covered his body with his blanket . “Nothing , I guess I don’t need to ask why because I remembered clearly how fun the cooking class was .” Kwang Min laughed . “You jerk ..” Young Min tuned his back . “Hahaha . How come ?” Kwang Min stood up and cleans up his stuffs after his homework all done . He sighed and he heard Young Min just snored . “Dammit ... he snored . I won’t be able to get a good sleep tonight .

-Na Eun’s room , bedtime-

Just like the earlier night , she waited for a massage while she’s lying on her bed .

‘beeep’

She take a look at the massage’s sender .It’s Yoo Kyung . Waaaah !! it’s been a long time ! she opened the massage happily .

Yoo Kyung :

Na Eun ~~ howdy ? ^^ it’s been a long time since the last time we talked .

Tomorrow is the day for Hyun Seong Oppa and Bo Mi Unnie’s final graduation test . I was so nervous I don’t know why !! and after the final graduation test is over , It’s the dongsaengs turn to be tested as well . I was just finished parcticing piano . Oh yeah , Na Eun . I want to tell you something . It’s about Dong Hyun Oppa . But please don’t tell anyone about this even to Eun Ji Unnie or Bo Mi Unnie . ^^

Na Eun :

Agreed !! I miss you so much because I’m not attending  piano class as often as you do .

Of Course , what is it ?

Yoo Kyung :

At that time , I realized I’ve practiced for such a long time and I found Dong Hyun Oppa fells asleep in the teacher’s table . I was just remembered he had to wait for me because he held the Piano room’s key . I rushly shook his shoulders to woke him up but he suddenly grabbed my wrist and somewhat he said something , but he’s still in his sleeping position and his eyes were still closed .

Na Eun :

What did he said ..?

Yoo Kyung :

He said , “Cho Rong... please don’t leave me ...” and he cried. What do you think ?

When Na Eun was just about to type ‘Cho Rong is my teacher’s name . Maybe they were having a relationship and they broke up ?’ She thinks again . But ... there’s a lot of Cho Rong in korea . Not just Park Cho Rong . There’s Kim Cho Rong , Lee Cho Rong ... So she replied the massage with something else .

Na Eun :

Maybe Cho Rong is his past girlfriend’s name .

Yoo Kyung :

I thought the same thing as you too !! anyways there’s no class for today because the teachers busy with preparations for the graduation test . So we’re free !! and one more thing . HYUN SEONG OPPA AND EUN JI UNNIE SANG A SONG TOGETHER AND THEY KISSED IN THE SCHOOL’S ROSE GARDEN !! Kyaaaa !!! >_<

Na Eun :

EEEEEEHHHH ?! What about Jeong Min Oppa ?! they’re dating , right ?!

Yoo Kyung :

I know !! But Eun Ji unnie explained everything to Jeong Min oppa when we practiced together because Jeong Min oppa already knows about it . The truth is , Hyun Seong oppa wanted to say goodbye to his first love with a song and a kiss . So romantic !! aigo ... >_<  

Na Eun :

Hyun Seong oppa is so lovely ~~and the end is ..?

Yoo Kyung :

I heard he confessed to Bo Mi unnie but I don’t know about the truth yet !! by the way , I’m going to sleep now ! annyeong and good night :D

Na Eun :

Good night ! ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all , I want to apologize because there's so many typos in my fanfic !! I'm terribly sorry because I was in a rush >_< and I want to apologize for not giving the title for this chapter because I was so confused what kind of title I should use . see you on the next chapter ~ don't forget to leave comment and subscribe if you just viewed my fanfic and you like it ^^