Chapter 4 : Trouble in the health room

We Are Connected - First Story

“Hey , um .. you’re okay ? you don’t look too good ..” All of the boys in the class except the twins surrounded Na Eun on her seat . Na Eun looks away from them and unporposedly closed her eyes . All of the boys there like , melting because of her sleeping face . erts .. thought the twins . “WHAT ARE YOU ERTS DOING ?! STOP SURROUNDING HER !! SHOO !” Nam Joo yelled and the boys running away . “Tch ... they call themself a man ..” she sits in front of the sleeping Na Eun . “You’re okay ...?” Na Eun slowly opened her eyes “Nam Joo ? ... Yeah , I’m fine .. just .. sleepy ...” . Nam Joo lift her eyebrows “Aaah .. You’ll get used to it . I was like that too on my first day . The assigment was really tiring ..” . Na Eun gets sleepy again and finally falls asleep on her table . Actually ... it’s not because of the assigment ...

What’s wrong with this girl .. she’s fine yesterday ...Young Min secretly stealed a glance at the sleeping girl beside him and Nam Joo yelled , and make him surprised .

“What’re you looking at ?!”

“Why are you so mad ?! I’m not looking at you too , anyway . FREAK .”

“Who are you calling FREAK ?! you’re the freak !”

“Are you picking a fight ?!”

Both stood up and exchanging death glare each other . Kwang Min wathced with disinterest . “YAH ! stop fighting ! it’s still morning .”

“Fine .” Finally both are stop fighting and back to their seat .

After all the fuss , the class finally begin . Na Eun struggling really hard to pay attention to the teacher , even though she’s sleepy . She fell asleep at some certain time , but finally found herself getting hit by the teacher on the head . After the 5 hours of pain at two classes for Na Eun ended , she finally be able to take a break but because she recieved so many hits from the teacher somehow she doesn’t feeling sleepy anymore .

“You’re eyes are wide open now !”said Nam Joo while she bites her bread she just bought from the canteen . “Gross .” Young Min goes on in the conversation . “Like I care . Mind your own bussiness .” Nam Joo protested . “You really need to get hit , heh ?!” Young Min stood up and Kwang Min suddenly links his shoulder at Young Min’s neck . “Let’s go get something to eat , okay HYUNG ~~~” Young Min yelled whille he goes out of the class with Kwang Min . “Let me go !! YAH !! Kwang Min !!”

After a few seconds they left , the two girls finally got their time to talk . “That was a big trouble , eh ..” Nam Joo continued to eat her bread . “You’re so close with Young Min .. I wonder ..” Na Eun gives Nam Joo a honest glare . “Naah .. he’s always like that in front of the person he dislikes , doesn’t matter who the person is . Always spit out all of his thoughts .” She took the last bite for her bread “You’re not hungry ?”. Na Eun shakes her head “No , I’m not in the mood to eat anything right now ... I want to go to the toilet and wash my face .. I’ll go there alone .” She stood up and left Nam Joo in the class . “Okay ..” Nam Joo waved her hand .

The toilets for male and female are both located at the corner of the school biulding , along with the janitor’s room . Na Eun washes her face slowly and just before she wants to go out of the toliet , the three seniors that bullied her yesterday coming in . Na Eun take a few steps backward until she touches the toilet’s wall . “You wondering why we can ended up here ?” Na Eun holds her breath while the three seniors sorrounded her . “We were following YOU since you’re out of your class !” one of the senior grabbed her chin roughly . “You think the problem tomorrow were already solved ?! well , no , fairy girl ! Not until we see you cry desperately ! Sun Min , grasp her !” . The senior with long , black hair grasped Na Eun and pulled her hair . Na Eun starts to cry and asks for help inside of her toughts . Her chin’s still grabbed and the trio drag her to the janitor’s room then locked her inside it . She’s not dare to let out a squeak . She’s too scared and her trauma of being bullied is flared up again . “Now be a good girl , okay ! we’ll return the janitor’s room key to the cleaning staff because he already finished cleaning up and will going home soon . See ya !” the trio left and they laugh happily .

Janitor’s room .. the darkness ...Na Eun squats and trembling . She closes her eyes and cries quietly inside the dark , locked janitor’s room . Umma ... Appa ... help ....

The break time’s finally over and the class is just about to begin . Nam Joo realized Na Eun had been in the toilet for more than thirty minutes . She asked around all of the student in the class but they’re all just had no idea where Na Eun was .

“Na Eun ..? hey Young Min , it could be those seniors again ...” Kwang Min whispered secretly to Young Min while Nam Joo back to her seat after she asked the twins . Young Min sighed “Yeah ... she must be locked inside the toilet or jantor’s room ..”. Kwang Min lifted his eyebrows “And how did you know ..?” . Young Min sighed “Because that’s the perfect places for bullying , I guess ..”

There’s a little silence between the two . and they talk together accidentally . “Should we look for Na Eun ? .... Later , I guess . Later then . After the class ended .”

“Cool ! we got the same thought , Young Min !”

“That’s what I call a twins .” Both smirked .

“We have to take Nam Joo , too .”

“You’re right . She’s her only friend . I hope she’s really hang in there ..”

“Yeah , Just 4 hours left until after school .”

“By the way , Kwang Min ..”

“What is it ?”

“The test to determine class for next year .. will start in three weeks”

“Aish , you remind me of such an unpleasant thing ..”

“I know , this school is so odd . Just to split students by class , they use a special psychotest ... .”

“Now , now , don’t say that .”

“....Sorry .”

-After School-

“Nam Joo , come with us .” Kwang Min threw Na Eun’s schoolbag at her and Nam Joo caught it “Where to ?” “We’ll look for Na Eun.” With surprised expression drawed on her face , she follows the twins till they drag her in front of the janitor’s room . “We’ll look here first .” Kwang Min spin the door’s handle and it won’t budge . “Locked.” Young Min threw his schoolbag away and battered the door down . After he did it twice , the door’s finally opened and they see Na Eun’s fainted in the corner of the room . “Na Eun !! oh no ... can you two take her to the health room ?!” Nam Joo break through the room and hugged the fainted girl . Kwang Min looks away with disinterest and bored-like face , make Young Min finally taking action and carried Na Eun out of the janitor’s room . “Dammit .. this is the first time I ever carrying a girl like she’s my bride ..” Young Min lightly blushed and start running to the health room followed by Nam Joo and Kwang Min . While they run along the corridor , every students they passed suddenly keep their eyes on them , including the three seniors who bullied Na Eun . They watched Young Min run in front of them while he carrying Na Eun , causing some jealousy atmosphere around the corridor .

Kwang Min opens the health room harshly and break through the room along with Young Min and Nam Joo . Young Min quickly put Na Eun on the closest bed . “T-Try to breathe , okay ...” Nam Joo talked to Young Min who is out of his breath right now . “Kh .. kh .... does she really has to be that heavy ?!” “No way ~~!! She looks thin to me !! you’re the one who got no strength to carry her ! I’m pretty sure Kwang Min can do a lot better than that .” Young Min sits on the corner of Na Eun’s bed . “Shut up !! he doesn’t even interested !”

“H-Hey , what’re you guys doing here ?” one of the student that is also one of the staff in the health room entering the room . “She fainted . Can you do something about it ?” Kwang Min answered . “Let me examine her first ...”

After a few minutes , he finally finished and tell the examination result .

“She fainted because she’s out of breath .”

“And ... the way to heal it ..?” Kwang Min continued .

“Mouth to mouth .. artificial breath.”

The twins gazed at Nam Joo with hope in their eyes  “You do it .”

“Heh ?! w-well , um ... waah ! my cellphone’s ringing , I’ll go out and answer the call , see ya !” Nam Joo handed over Na Eun’s schoolbag to Kwang Min and ran away from the health room .

“Jerk , she ran away ...”

“Well ..?”

“You do it .”

“No , you do it. You’re older , Young Min . You do it .”

“Why always me ?!”

“I’ve done everything you asked me for the last two years ! you bastard , do you know the word ‘gratitude’ ?!”

“FINE ! , I really can’t fight against you everytime you’re angry at me.”

“H-hey .. have you done fighting ? someone needs help around here ..” the male student tapped Young Min’s shoulder and pointed at Na Eun .

“Yeah , we’re done . I’ll do it . Anyway , what’s your name ?” Young Min turned his back .

“My name ? It’s No Min Woo .”

“From which class ?”

“1-C”

“Well , what a coincidence ! we’re neighbours .. I’m from 1-B . Listen , Min Woo from 1-C . Keep this as a secret .”

“Allright , no problem.”

With sweaty hand , pounded heart , and dry lip Young Min slowly take some steps and sit on Na Eun’s bed . He puts all of his guts and bring his face closer to Na Eun’s .

“Don’t get too nervous .” Kwang Min calmly hits Min Woo on his back .

“GYAAAH !! Now I’m so surprised ..” Min Woo yelled .

“Th-their nose touched !!” Kwang Min and Min Woo gets closer while they bite their fingers and their nails in the same time .

C-C’mon ... just .. a little closer ...Young Min closed his eyes because his heart is just about to explode . Just before a second their lips getting closer , Kwang Min and Min Woo closed their eyes . “THIS IS ADULTS ONLY !! GAAAAHH !!” . And when Young Min is just about to give Na Eun a mouth to mouth breath , Na Eun accidentally opened her eyes so Young Min could feel her breath out of her nose right on his upper lip . Kwang Min and Min Woo opened their eyes back and put gravely expression . “Young Min ... h-hey , um ..” Kwang Min disgusted . “W-WHAT ?!” Young Min yelled right in front of Na Eun’s face with his eyes still closed . “Why don’t you .. open your eyes ...”

Young Min opens his eyes and he sees wide-opened eyes right in front of his eyes . “HUWAA !!”

“KYAA !!” Na Eun squeaked with bright , red face and Young Min stand up , trying to be as far as possible from her .

“WAAA !!” Min Woo followed the screams .

“You don’t have to . seriously , dude .” Kwang Min continued and tapped Min Woo’s head .

Na Eun got up like she just had a nightmare . “Wha... what are you trying to do ... to me ..?” Young Min sits on the sofa and looks away from her eyes . “You Idiot !” . Na Eun feels surprised and relaxed at the same time “Wh-why ..?” . Young Min talks with pounded heart “If only you’re not fainted , I don’t have to do all the carrying and those dirty things to you !” . For some reason , Na Eun doesn’t feel like Young Min is scary anymore “You .. carried me .. all the way here ..? you saved me again .. from being bullied ..?” Young Min doesn’t answer  and Na Eun cries . “W-Why are you crying ?! stop crying ?!” Na Eun gives him a desperate look “My ... my first kiss is ... stolen .. ...” . “No , no , no !! it hasn’t touched yet !! I-I’m glad you already open your eyes just before the kiss- I mean the mouth to mouth breath begin !”

“I thought he’s going to blame you because you’re the one who give the mouth to mouth suggestion ...” Kwang Min whispered secretly to Min Woo’s ear . “I thought the same thing , too ..” Min Woo answered and they exchanges disgusted glances each other . “I HEARD THAT .” Young Min gives Kwang Min and Min Woo a death glare .

Kwang Min gave Na Eun’s schoolbag back to her “A-Anyway , Na Eun . You can go home now . But , if you bullied again by those seniors just tell us . They always after us like a stalker . So annoying .” .Na Eun took her schoolbag and goes down from the bed “I will .. I guess .” . She bowed 90 degrees right in front of Young Min , and then to Kwang Min and Min Woo “Thank you very much . Thank you very much . Thank you very much !!!” she ran away like a graduated high school girl . “Why me , too ?” Min Woo looked at the ran away girl with confused expression . “Let’s go home , Kwang Min .” Young Min suddenly stood up and left the health room . “Okay . Take care , now . My new friend , No Min Woo .” Kwang Min waved his hand to Min Woo and left with Young Min .

“O-Okay . Bye , now .” Min Woo waves back . New friend ..? I can’t believe I’m making friends with those popular fellas .. aigo .... life is much more complicated than I thought ..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and suggestion for some inspiration , thx :). Anyway I'm sorry if my english is really , hehe XD