Chapter 5 : Young Min got a crush !

We Are Connected - First Story

“Min Woo – goon ! thanks for keeping the health room for today !”

“It’s not a problem at all . I’m going home now .” He handed over the key to the teacher . “Be careful on your way home .” he bowed and left the school building . In front of the school gate , he saw a familiar middle school girl standing , like she’s waiting for someone . He ran into her and smiled . “Ha Young .. what are you doing here ?” . The girl smiled back “I want to walk to home together with oppa !” they linked fingers and walk together . “Well , I guess it’s fine since we’re neighbours . Right , Ha Young !” “Yep . And oppa is my best friend , too !”

-on the other side-

I wonder what happen to those three ..Nam Joo lyed down on her bed . I wish Na Eun’s first kiss is not stolen by those two stupid boys ..She thinks for a second and hides her red face in her pillow . No ... Young Min’s fine . Not Kwang Min ...

“Nam Joo !! you’re free to talk ?!” Someone knocked her room’s door . “Super Free !! you can come in !” It was her elder brother , Jung Shin . “Oppa’s home !! give me a hug !!” Nam Joo gave him an irritated look . “GO AWAY . DISGUSTING . MANIAC .” Jung Shin goes out of her room and laugh happily . “Aigo ... he just never changes ..”

‘beeep’

“Ah ! it’s ringing !” Nam Joo took her cellphone and saw a new massage from her female cousin , Hyun Ah . She sent me a text massage ..? she used to be busy with college schedule and stuffs .. She opened the massage and she just confused with the massage  :

Annyeong haseyo , this is Yong Jun Hyung .If you recieved this massage it means Kim Hyun Ah had told you she slapped me . kamsahapnida .

“What is this ..? And who the heck is Yong Jun Hyung , anyway ? odd ...”

Unnie , what’s happening ? you’re being weird all of the sudden ..

After she replied , a few seconds after that her cellphone is ringing again and she opened the massage and got even more confused .

Well , I AM weird . KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She threw her cellphone away to her bed and stop thinking about it . I’d better just have dinner now ..

-The twins’ room , after dinner & bath time-

“You’re okay , Young Min ?” Kwang Min sat beside his elder brother . “You look so dead ..”

“I’m so dead because of you , stupid !” Young Min hit him with Kwang Min’s pikacu-shaped pillow . “Are you really love to pissed me off that much ?!” Kwang Min scratched his head “If it’s not just because of gratitude , I’ll do it . Seriously .” Young Min widened his eyes at Kwang Min “Why don’t YOU do it , then ?! that mouth to mouth breath ?!” Kwang Min sighed “I can’t ! you still haven’t returned the favor I’ve done for you in the last two years , remember ?!” Young Min kicked his brother’s back lightly “You fool !” Kwang Min turned his back to face Young Min “Why fool all of the sudden ?! weirdo . You don’t feel mad about it , anyway . Do you like Na Eun ?!” Young Min being quiet for a second “Why do I like her ?! she just transferred , and I suddenly got a crush for her ? think about it , Kwang Min.” . “Then , can I take her and make her my girlfriend ?” Kwang Min asked and Young Min suddenly bursts out his anger “NO WAY !!” . “I knew ~~~ it !!!!!!!! you lllike her !! You’re so easy . It doesn’t matter how long she had been in our school . You always got a crush at the first sight ! You’re like that in middle school , too !” . “Argh , shut up !! It’s not like I’m going crazy for her or something .” Young Min messed up . “I’ll keep it as a secret . Don’t worry , I’ll help you !” Kwang Min cleaning up his messy comics . “You don’t have to help me , I’m fine . It doesn’t matter if I confess or not , It’s just a normal crush anyway , not LOVE .” Kwang Min stopped cleaning up after he heard Young Min’s answer . “Okay . What if your heart grows and it turns to love ? I’ll help you !!”

“STOP !! YOU PISSED ME OFF !! STOP HUGGING ME !! YAH !!”

“Young Min got a crush !! Young Min got a crush !!” their parents secretly overheard their children’s conversation in their room by the twins’ room’s door . “My son has growing up !” the two jumped and leave their room and start gossiping in the dining room .

“So what do you think the girl might look like , Appa ?”

“If it’s love at the first sight , then the girl must be beautiful !”

“Oh , you’re right . And fair skinned , too .”

“But Kwang Min said he got a crush in middle school , too.”

“That means this is the scond time ! but high schoolers are different .”

“I know . He might confess to her and he finally has a girlfriend ! hahahaha !!”

“Umma ? Appa ? Why are you so happy ?” Young Min and Kwang Min’s sudden appearance in the dining room surprised their parents .

“Uh-Oh , it’s nothing ,Young Min ! what’re you two doing ? You suppose to be studying in your room .” their mother answered .

“We’re just about to do it . We want to have a glass of water first ..” Kwang Min stepped up .

“But , why don’t we have a little talk before you go studying ? you got any homework ?” Their father goes on and their mother nodded .

“Okay .. no problem . No , we got no homework .” answered the twins .

After the twins finished their drink , they gathered in the dining room and their parents start the conversation with a little sensitive question .

“So .. you boys are already 16 , right ?”

“Yeah .”

“Well , since you’re already a teenager you must have some kind of .... special feeling to a girl or something .”

“Kh ...” Kwang Min holds his laughter . “What’s that suppose to mean ..?” answered Young Min with sweaty hands .

“Okay , Umma will clear things up . First , what kind of girl you boys like ?”

The twins answered the question .

“My type is fair skinned , long haired , beautiful .. and good behaviour . How about you , Kwang Min ?”

“My type ? ... I like cute girls with good behaviour and the same personality as me .”

“Kwang Min’s type is more like the female version of Young Min ..” Their mother laughed .

“We’re not that same . Young Min doesn’t even know how to behave good .” Kwang Min protested . “You’re like that , too ! How dare you blame your hyung ?!” Young Min narrowed his eyes but Kwang Min protested again . “Yeah ?! You’re more bad-tempered than me !”

“Now , now .. stop fighting . First of all , Umma and Appa want to apologize because we overheard your conversation in your room about Young Min’s crush .”

“WHAT ?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME ?!” Young Min screamed like a psychopath .

“Clam down , she’s our mother ...” Kwang Min sighed .

“So ~~ what was the girl looks like ?” their parents give Young Min a curious look while Kwang Min laughed uncontrollably .

“STOP LAUGHING , KWANG MIN !! well , that’s it . She looks exactly like my type . you can imagine her yourself .”

“Just like that ? give more details !! Young Min ~~!”

“No way . We’re leaving . Kwang Min’s going crazy again . Lets go upstair and studying . night Umma , night Appa .” The twins gave their mother a kiss on her cheek and a hug for their father then left the dining toom .

“Aigo , how cute .. I never know there’s some male teenager that still give their parents a kiss and hug .” their mother sighed and laugh together with their father .

-Na Eun’s room , bedtime-

I wish tomorrow will be a better day ..Na Eun prayed and turned off her table lamp .

‘beeep’

Oh , it’s ringing .. in this kind of hour ?she takes her cellphone that she puts beside her pillow and sees there’s a new massage arrived from Eun Ji . She smiled happily and opens the massage .

Na Eun !! you babo , why didn’t you sent me any massage ?!

I was just finished practice singing with Jeong Min for the final test !! so nervous ㅠㅠ wish me luck ! ^^ and wish Jeong Min luck as well , he’s really noisy during the practice -__-  . Dong Hyun Oppa and Yoo Kyung are helping out with the piano XD they such a good pair !!

Oh that’s right ... Seoul arts High School students are also going to enter the new school year ...She thought and replies Eun Ji’s massage .

Mianhaeyo , Unnie >_< , I just didn’t have anytime

Of course I’ll wish you guys luck !! keke Jeong Min Oppa is always so hillarious ... I’m going to entering the new school year too , but my school uses psychotest to split the students’ class so my score on the report card’s not really affect with my upcoming class ... Dong Hyun Oppa ... he’s that popular piano teacher , right ? the one who’s only 22 ? I want to hear them collaborate too ! ㅠㅠ

After a few seconds she put her cellphone back to its place , it’s ringed again .That was fast .. she opened the massage and read it down .

Okay , I’ll forgive you :D

Hyun Seong Oppa and Bo Mi Unnie will graduate and leave this school as well , heuheu . I’ll remember Hyun Seong Oppa’s beautiful voice and Bo Mi Unnie’s awesome dance movements forever !! *ceremony*

MWO ?! Psychotest ?! So lucky for a new student like you !! >_<

Na Eun smiled again and relpied .

Keke I know ~ anyway , I’m going to sleep . Annyeong Unnie ~~

*Love , Kiss , Hug*

And then Eun Ji’s last massage arrived .

Ne , Annyeong ~~ have good beauty sleep ! keke XD

*More Love , More Kiss , More Hug* :*