Chapter 10 : Plan for weekend ....

We Are Connected - First Story

-After School-

Na Eun , Nam Joo , Young Min , Kwang Min and Min Woo gathering at the rooftop . But Nam Joo , Min Woo , and Young Min go out to buy some coffees for five of them because they lost at rock paper scissors game , the game for determining who will buy the coffees .

“Did something happened between you and Young Min last night ?” Kwang Min stared at the clear , blue sky . Na Eun remembered by the kiss and she doesn’t say anything , just freezed . “So something did happened . Tell me .” he gave Na Eun a soft smile . “He .. punished me ..” said Na Eun with tembling voice . “Aish , no more crying ... just tell me the truth .. ok , what kind of punihsment he gave you ?” he sighed . “This kind ...” Na Eun pointed her lip and put her finger on his lip .

“MWO ?!!” Kwang Min yelled and suddenly changed his expression “Are you really sure about it ?” . Na Eun nodded . “Ah ...” he lyed down on the ground and closed his eyes . It means Young Min’s feeling towards her is not just a normal crush anymore , it’s really love ..  “Say , Na Eun .. what do you think about Young Min ?”

“He’s fine , I guess .” Na Eun answered . “No special impressions about him ?” Kwang Min opened his eyes . “No , till now .. no .” Na Eun shook her head . “I see . Kekeke” Kwang Min laughed and Na Eun turns her head to him . “Why are you laughing ?” . “Because I think the kiss was funny !” Kwang Min got up and crossed his legs in front of Na Eun . “No , It’s not funny !!! It’s embarassing !!” Na Eun pleaded and try to hit Kwang Min but he moves backward everytime she streches her hand . “Heheh , you can’t hit me !” said Kwang Min playfully . “Oh , Oh , look Na Eun ~~ Young Min , Min Woo and Nam Joo are back ~” He pointed at the three students from distance .

“Nam Joo ~~” Na Eun ran to her and gives her a tight hug .

“My back’s killing me ..” said Min Woo as he left Na Eun and Nam Joo with Young Min . “Nobody asked .” Young Min answered with his nonchalant face . “Why can’t you be nicer ? ngh ... Have you ever know how it feels if you sleep in sitting position ?! aish ...” Min Woo sighed . “Aw shut up and watch for the coffee !” Young Min stared at the two glasses of coffee that Min Woo’s hold in his hand . “I’ve been watching for those the whole time . Same goes for you .” Min Woo answered .

“YAH , HURRY UP !! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG ?!!” Kwang Min yelled from distance .

“WAIT UP , JERK !!!” Young Min yelled back .

“Those idiots ... yelling on the rooftop .” said Nam Joo . “Can I help you bringing the coffee ?” Na Eun walked with her to Kwang Min’s spot . “Nope , it’s fine .” Nam Joo shook her head .

“Wai ~~~ Coffee ~~” Kwang Min stood up and cartwheeled to Nam Joo and Na Eun . “That jerk .. I already here and he moves away ?!” Young Min stared at Kwang Min from the spot where Kwang Min sat earlier . “Ooh I want to try cartwheel too !!” Min Woo put the coffees on the ground and copied Kwang Min’s cartwheel . “Waaaa ~~~~” Na Eun , Nam Joo and Kwang Min clapped .

Tch , cartwheel .. I can do a lot better than Kwang Min and Min Woo , why did Na Eun clapped for Min Woo , anyway ?  Young Min stared at Na Eun with a deep glance and accidentally their eyes meet . He quickly looks away as he blushed because he remembered by the kiss . What was that ....          

“Umma , I want my coffee !” said Kwang Min to Nam Joo . “Fine , take this coffee .” Nam Joo handed over the coffee she hold to Kwang Min . “I got yours there .” Min Woo pointed at some coffees beside Young Min . “No , thanks . I already got this . This is from my Umma ~” said Kwang Min happily . “I’m not your Umma ...” Nam Joo narrowed her eyes at Kwang Min . “I was just kidding ,” Kwang Min patted her head and runs into Young Min’s spot .

“Umma !!” Min Woo’s voice surprised Nam Joo . “And I’m not your Umma too !” Nam Joo pointed at Min Woo .

The five are finally sit in circle formation and talk about various topics while they drink their coffee .

“This is the frist time ever we gather like this ! how fun ~~” Min Woo hyped .

“By the way , Tomorrow’s Saturday !” Kwang Min put his coffee glass on the ground “WEEKEND !!!” . “Perfect time to sleep .” Young Min goes on as he looks away from Na Eun who sits in front ot him . “Sleeping ?! No way ! weekend is the perfect time for hanging out and having fun !” Nam Joo protested . “AGREED !!” said Min Woo and Kwang Min together and they exchanges high five with Nam Joo . “I used to watch movies at the cinema .” Na Eun goes on . “Ooh , that’s right ! and you know what ? All of the movies in the cinemas are all horror movies .” Nam Joo continued . “KYAAAA !!! I LOVE HORROR MOVIES !!!” Na Eun suddenly yelled and the others stared at her in shock . “I thought you’re a coward ..” Kwang Min widened his eyes . “No , I’m not . I’m a horror movie geek ! aah especially if the movie shows lost of skinship !” Na Eun shyly answered .

“SKINSHIP ... That’s adult only !!!” Min Woo covered his face with his schoolbag . “But I really love skinship . You know , the way zombies go after a person’s brain and they killed him , and pull out his brain , and eat it ! that’s the best skinship ever !!” Na Eun talked with a wide smile . Min Woo , Kwang Min and Nam Joo stared at her with ‘O’ look . Young Min secretly stared at her with a soft gaze and a soft smile . This girl , I never knew she’s such a weirdo ..

“Seriously . I can’t take those kind of actions in the horror movies ..” Min Woo trembled . “Me too .” Kwang Min continued . “I don’t know .. I love horror movies but I always think the actions were all tasteless .” Nam Joo goes on . “Let’s watch a horror movie tomorrow at the cinema !” Na Eun pleaded at Min Woo , Kwang Min and Nam Joo . She has no courage to look at Young Min . “I said yes .” Nam Joo nodded and tunrs her head to Min Woo and Kwang Min “How about you guys ?” . “I guess I’ll come along . I have to test my boldness !” Min Woo sighed . “Then I’ll come too !!” Kwang Min hugged Min Woo as he asked Young Min beside him “Bro , come with us !”

“If you come , I think I’ll come as well .” Young Min nodded .

“Then it’s decided ! tomorrow at 12 P.M we’ll gather at the cinema . Wait , 12 P.M is okay right ?” Nam Joo asked and everyone nodded . “Oh , and for easier communication later , let’s all exchange phone number .” Min Woo suggested .

All of them exchanged number except Young Min .

“You’re not exchanging number with us ?” Min Woo asked and Young Min shakes his head . “I’ll sticked with Kwang Min forever , anyway .” Young Min sighed .

Kwang Min stared at Na Eun’s number in his contact . Is it just me or I’ve seen this number before .. Ah , whatever .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Eung .. This chapter is too short for me ~~~ ㅠㅠ I used to write long chapter in one update ... I'm sorry for the late update . You know why ? My teacher !!! aish , I got tons of homework especially for chemistry !! I don't know why I freaking hate chemistry in my second grade of high school but I'm super in love with chemistry in my first year ! bhuh , whatever .

And , my brain stucked D: my brain keeps telling me to write new fic *hit* . So I really write a new one -..- . Btw please support my second fanfic starring apink's Chorong , BEAST's Dongwoon , Boyfriend's Donghyun , other BEAST members and 4Minute members as minor characters . here's the link : ( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59294/the-flower-boy-and-the-flower-girl-4minute-apink-beast-boyfriendband )  But I was just posted the foreword , I haven't added any single chapter yet because I've planned I'll update it way ~~~~~~ later . But please look forward to it because the storyline connected with this fanfic's storyline (that's why this fanfic's title is "We are connected" hahaha) ! :D 

see you in the next chapter ~~