Chapter 14 : Three months later - Bomi and Hyunseong -

We Are Connected - First Story

Three months later

(A/N: I’m really sorry about the sudden plot changing , because I thought this story’s plot proceeded very slowly ^-^”)

I’m a college student now ...

Bomi walks by while she’s looking at the views around her . Spring has just began , once again . Her hair grows even longer . She can’t act as a slacker and cute Yoon Bomi anymore . She has to be more mature . She hates it . She loves being a kid , but circle of life is unavoidable , one of the example is aging . Kyunghee arts university , the place where she will continue her art education .

She decided to stop at the bench nearby . As she enjoys the spring breeze , she suddenly surprised by a girl that suddenly sitting next to her . She was all messed up . Her hair is unkempt , her eyes are swollen . She looks very tired , like a person who haven’t been sleeping for over two days . She brings a lot of stuffs in her hands , which seems to be not belong to her . 

“Aaaah , I’m tired ..” the girl yawned , and mumling to herself. “That jerk ...... why do I have to agree with him to don’t sleep as long as I could and make bet with him , urgh .”

“Uh , Excuse me ? Are .. you okay ?” asked Bomi.

“Yes , yes !! I am totally fine !!” The girl gave her an awkward smile .

“You don’t seem fine to me ...” Bomi sighed . “You should get some rest ..”

“PARK CHORONG !!!” Said a voice from distance .

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!?!?!” The girl yelled .

A figure steps closer to them . It’s none other than the flower boy Son Dongwoon .

“Who asked you to rest ? hah ?”Said Dongwoon . He pulls Chorong’s wrist , making Chorong standing up in force . “Hurry , I don’t want to late for today’s vocal class . You’re bringing my stuff so be respondsible !”

“Bring them by yourself then !!” Chorong protested .

Dongwoon gave Chorong a killer glare . “Follow me , or else ...”

“Alright , alright , I know !! Arasseo !!” Chorong looks like she was just about to cry . She walks ahead , leaving Dongwoon along with her unconfessable anger .

Bomi stays quiet the whole time . Dongwoon just stood by , staring at Chorong uneasily . He sighed for a while , and left . He doesn’t seem to know that Bomi was there ..

“What a commotion .”

A familiar voice is heard right through her ears . It’s Hyunseong’s voice . He sat beside her and carefreely stares at the blue sky . “How’re you doing , Bomi ?”

“I’m fine ...”

Bomi feels uneasy . Not just uneasy , she feels ashamed . Remembered by how she wants Hyunseong to be her boyfriend so badly , she  confessed to him while they were still in high school , a while before their graduation day from Seoul arts high school . Of course , she got rejected and rumours are spreading . But kindly , Hyunseong explained everything by saying that he’s the one  who confessed and got rejected . She doesn’t even know what was going on . She’s the one who sould be spotted around the school . The last feelings for Hyunseong after they graduated and ended up in the same school were always guilt and love , after all.

“Look , Hyunseong , I-“

“You shouldn’t always bring that up . I’m fine .” Hyunseong smiled . “And , I really want to talk normally to you again . Why are you avoiding me ?”

“Why can’t you just hear me ?” Still feeling uneasy and nervous , she looks to the ground .

“I am hearing you .”

“Yeah , but everytime I want to ask you that , you always-“

“The flowers are beautiful .”

“........ It’s Eunji , wasn’t it ?” Bomi looks away .

“What ?”

“You rejected me that time because you still have feelings for her , I know it .”

“That has nothing to do with her , listen , It’s not like I’m still in love with her or something , I just want to bid a farewell . Besides , I-“

“I don’t care . You kissed her , didn’t you ?”

“.......”

“Heh , I knew it .” Bomi smirked bitterly . “I’m out of here .”

“Wait , Bomi . You-“

She left quickly . He hadn’t even finished talking .

Hyunseong stares at Bomi’s figure got even further .  “... I was just about to say to her that I actually had someone I like ....”

--

Am I an idiot ?

Leans against the corridor’s walls , she thinks even harder . It’s has to say , even if it’s just saying ‘I’m sorry’. By avoiding him , she thought all the guilt might disappear . But she was wrong . It gets even bigger and turned out to be such a heavy burden .

--

It’s already 11 PM , and Hyunseong is staring at his room’s white ceiling with his TV switched on . It’s a western music program . He live alone , so yeah . Not taking care of himself is not a big matter .

I have died everyday waiting for you ,

Darling don’t be afraid , I have loved you

For a thousand years ...

He turns his head . It’s Christina Perri’s For a Thousand Years .

‘What’s with this program ?’

Pissed off , he switched off the TV .

He feels a vibration beside his head . His cellphone is ringing . Bomi is calling her . This late ?

“Yoboseyo ??”

No answer from the phone . He checked his cellphone’s screen , and it’s still connected . “Yoboseyo ..? Are you okay ??” He asked again , but still no answer . Suddenly , he heard a loud sound from outside the house’s front door . It sounds like someone is forcing the door to open by bummed itself to the door and keep shaking the handle . He decided to hang up and run towards the door . He opened the door , and he found out that Bomi was the one who make the noise .

Her face is red , and she smells like soyu . He exactly knows where she had gone . She must’ve drinking a lot outside and ended up here for some reason .

“Why.. don’t you- anshwer my call , jherk !!” She throws herself to the front , making Hyunseong quickly grabs her in his embrance . He closed the door , and drags Bomi to the living room .

“Sit here and calm down , okay .” Hyunseong tried to release her for so many times now , but Bomi’s grip is too tight so both fell down to the sofa in laying position , and Bomi is on the top of Hyunseong .

“Yah ... Kiss me here .” Bomi pointed her lips .

“What is going on with you ?” Hyunseong looks away .

“Hurry !!”

“H-Hey , this is , Get up , I-“

Hyunseong rise his head a little , but Bomi suddenly grabs his face and land a kiss on his lips . He blushed slightly , freezed there and don’t want to let her go . He lets her to kiss him , while he can feels tears rolling down onBomi’s cheek .

“You don’t know ....” Bomi break the kiss apart . She sobs on Hyunseong’s chest .

“.......”

“I feel so guilty , yet I still want you so badly . I’m the jerk , I know . I’m sorry .....”

“No , you don’t have to-“ Hyunseong rised himself as he tried to keep Bomi in his embrance .

“No , I have to !!” She stares deeply to his eyes . Her eyes are teary and all swollen . He looks away and sighed . At the same time , Bomi fell asleep .

“I’ll call your parents to pick you up .”

I have someone I like ....