Chapter 1 : The transfer student in valentine's day

We Are Connected - First Story

“Well .. since today is valentine’s day .. and I also heard you love Pikachu so much .. so ..” A Girl standing in front of a boy who is facing her right now . She’s blushing .  “I give this .. for you .” She handed over a Pikachu doll to the boy .

The boy looked at the doll with anthusiasm on his face . “This is so cute !! thank you !!” He accept it without a doubt and put the doll inside his locker , and then leave the girl behind .

“WAIT !!” The girl yelled , and the boy stop walking . “Yeah ?” he answered . “Aren’t you going to say anything ? you accept my feelings ? or not ..” said the girl confidently .

“Your feelings ? I don’t get it . I don’t feel anything for you . I only feel happy when I see my new pikachu doll ..” The boy answered with his honest , anime prince-like eye . The Girl covered her face while she ran away from him with full of embarassment . “Young Min ~ why are you so dead today ?” He walks while he asks his blonde-haired elder twin .

“Tch . Those damn girls keep on following me with bringing some of those damn chocolates , how annoying . I really want to give them a punch right on their faces .” Answered Young Min , while he walks together with Kwang Min (the younger twin) to their classroom .  

The twins are really popular . In they middle school valentine’s day , they always got present from girls in every second . They really ARE something to be a hot issue around school girls today ..

“P-Please take this , Young Min – ah !” A Noona from class 12 standing right in front of them , making them stop walking . She handed over a pink envelope with letter inside it . Young Min who had a very bad temper , looking at the Noona with anger in his eyes . He took the letter , and then suddenly tear the letter apart in front of the Noona . She was really shocked , apoligize to Young Min and then run away , avoiding embarassment . Kwang Min seems to be doesn’t interested with his elder brother behaviour . He just looked at the crying Noona with a really honest eye .

A few seconds after that , the twins continue to walk . “I Know you’re a bad – tempered boy ... and I also know you actually thinking about what you’ve done to those girls you’ve hurt .” Kwang Min start talking , with a really , really plain tone and expression . Actually , it’s more like sleepy . “If you want the same thing in middle school happened here , go and take care of those damn girls .” Young Min answered while he opened the class door roughly , make all of the students in the class shocked . Kwang Min just followed him entering the classroom and say nothing .

“What the .. hell ...” Young Min just found that right now , his table is full of chocolates and presents and so Kwang Min’s . There’s almost no space to place a book . “What the hell should I do with these ..” “It’s okay , we can share with the other boys in the class later , they look so desperate .” Kwang Min answered calmly , looking at the boys in the class that looking at them with jealousy on their eyes . And then , both of them moves all of the chocolathes to the side of their table . While Young Min falls asleep on his table , Kwang Min overhear the students that gossiping behind him .

“I heard there’s going to be a transfer student from Seoul .”

“Really ? A girl ? or A boy ?”

“I don’t really know . It’s still just a rumor .. but ...”

“But what ?”

“We’ll see it later .”

“Transfer student ? really ..?” Kwang Min suddenly turns his back and face the two girls gossiping . The two girls are so surprised and suddenly looked so nervous . “I don’t really know . It’s still just a rumor .” Answered the girl that started the conversation earlier . “I see . thanks for the information .”

“Young Min .. Young Min ..” Kwang Min shooks his elder brother who sit right beside him . “Whaat ...” Young Min lift his head and turn it to Kwang Min . “There’s a rumor going around about transfer student in this class .” Said Kwang Min . “Who cares ~~ what kind of idiot that moving from his / her old school in the end of the first year ... the new school year will start in two months ... I guarantee that transfer student must be a girl ..” Young Min covers his sleepy face and start to says some nonsense . “What make you say that ... bhuh ... hahahahaha !!!” Kwang Min The Anime Prince laughed at his elder brother . Young Min’s eyes narrowed ,“Stop laughing ... wanna make a bet , then ?!” “N-No ... thanks , dude ... kh ....”Kwang Min answered while he holds his breath .

“It’s the teacher !!” One of the student in their class yelled , and they back to their own seat . While the teacher entering the classroom , a really beautiful girl follows her and standing right in front of the class . “Stand up . Greeting .” said the class leader and the other students follow him . “Good Morning ma’am .” . “Good morning .” The teacher looking around the class and introduce the beautiful girl . “This girl is new student . She will studing here since now . Young Min , pay attention !” “Yes , ma’am..” Said Young Min with his nonchalant face . “Don’t gimme that face ! or I will give you a minus score for math !” She pointed at Young Min . “Who cares ? Like you dare , Mrs.Lim . Why should you give me a minus score while I always get a perfect score for math ? It’s not like I wasn’t paying attention , because I’m still listening to you .” He continued , making the teacher speeclhless for a second . “Anyways , you can introduce yourself .” . The beautiful girl nods and introduce herself “My Name .. is .. Son Na Eun . Nice .. to meet you .. Let’s be a good friends ..” Na Eun bowed 90 degrees “You don’t have to bow , we’re all in the same age .” Kwang Min’s sudden word make the teacher looks angry at him “Except the tacher .” he continued , still with his honest eye and Na Eun stop bowing .My younger brother just never changes ... really can’t read the situation around .. Young Min thought . “You can sit beside Young Min .” the teacher points at the empty seat in the middle “Thanks , ma’am .” Na Eun leave and sit beside Young Min . “Okay , class . we will begin the 10th lesson ..”

“For God’s sake ...” Kwang Min turns his head when he saw his elder brother falls asleep again , during the whole class .

__________________________________________________________________________________________

jajaang ~~ the first chapter ... I dunno , I wanna make it as realistic as possible . Please give some comments or suggestion for a little inspiration :)