School day

Clock

 

 

Yun Hee's POV

 

“Seriously Jungguk. We need to get you at least 10 alarms or something like that!”

 

We were walking along the corridor with the aim to reach the cafeteria, so we could satisfy our famished and truly egoistical stomachs. They must be one of the most selfish thing in the world as whenever you neglected it for to long it will either threaten you or annoy you to death. It didn't even back away from embarrassing you by uttering a loud rumble, so that you will be the center of unwanted attention. 

A perfect proof for its malignity was our current dilemma where I was sure any moment the obnoxious organ will eat us up from the inside if we don't meet its instructions soon. J-Hope, one of our close friend, took the opportunity while we were heading to the canteen, to tease and scold Jungguk for arriving unpunctual to school once again. 

 

“Just you see. I will come punctually tomorrow!”

“That is what you keep telling us since a week!”

 

I was walking between them and enjoying their childish quarrel without partaking in the conversation. They had been going at it since this morning and that was only possible due to J-Hope's natural mother-instinct or should I say nagging nature.

While turning a corner I witnessed how a petite girl ran into Jungguk and how her utensils, which she didn't adamantly hold on, were pulled down by gravitation along with their owner.

 

“I am sorry!”

 

Being the polite guy, Jungguk always was, he immediately kneeled down to help the girl to get on her feet again. The minute she used her two legs to stand straight, Jungguk started to scan her frantically with his eyes.

 

“Are you hurt? I am really sorry for knocking you over.”

 

After dusting her skirt off the girl finally looked up to face Jungguk and for that reason I was able to analyze her features particularly. Her long black hair framed her baby face perfectly and contrasted breathtakingly with her fair skin. Moreover her big hazel colored eyes emitted the endearing noun 'innocent' and only by looking into them made you feel the need to protect her from all the harm the harsh world had in store for humans. All together her beauty was admirable and nowhere close to the average, which you commonly find universally. Admitting even I would place her appearance high and surely my opinion won't clash with anyone's as everyone could see that her complexion were outstanding.

 

“I am not hurt and I should be the one saying sorry. I was running without truly paying attention to my surrounding.”

 

Even though she seemed to be a sincere and nice girl, I somehow felt the appalling possessiveness crawling up my legs and if that wasn't worst enough, I could sense how my brain send off a warning signal through my whole body, which resulted in me experiencing a sensation that was everything else but pleasing. It compelled me to encounter the emotions irritation and anxiety. The kind of feelings that I rarely experienced and right now I knew why exactly I always avoided them. 

 

Being too occupied by my thoughts I wasn't able to follow their casual conversation and before I caught up, they both were already picking up the items that were scattered separately on the cold hard floor.

 

I was about to lower myself to expedite the inconvenient task, when a harsh dizziness whacked through my body. Not being able to bring up enough strength to maintain my posture I held onto the closest object to me, which was fortunately a person.

 

“Yun Hee are you alright?”

 

I felt two strong arms wrapping around my weakened self to alleviate the duty of standing. J-Hope's voice held great worry and at that moment I felt bad for being the cause of having forced the unwelcome apprehension to settle in his mindset.

 

“Ah just slightly dizzy. Must be because I am hungry. I forgot to eat breakfast today.”

 

Even though my face was pressed against his chest for the simple reason that he was much taller than me, he could still understand my slightly muffled voice. I wasn't lying when I said I disregarded my meal today. Lately I felt unbelievable drained and inert and for that reason I wasn't astonished that I found the task of waking up incredible challenging. Today unfortunately was particularly difficult and the minute the alarm set off, I felt so sluggish that it took me at least five minutes to turn the deafening sound off. But even after accomplishing the task did I sense the lack of energy circulating in my body. Therefore I was relieved that the existing strength left, which was by the way meagre, gave me the chance to commence the tedious day. However obviously possessing little time, I had to skip my habitual breakfast.

 

“Then we should hurry up and get you something to eat before you collapse on me.”

 

Not wanting to heave my head up, I tried to nod. However I was dead sure that I failed miserably and in the end I was only rubbing my forehead against his T-Shirt. Being aware of my failure, I groaned darkly. J-Hope must have found my helpless self rather amusing as I heard him chuckling. Embarrassed I lifted my head slightly before slamming it back on his chest.

 

“Don't laugh.”

“Ok I will stop.”

 

I felt him tightening his arms slightly before loosing it again.

 

“Jungguk stop chit chatting. Your girlfriend is starving over here.”

 

I was still clinging onto J-Hope due to the fact that I was aware if I parted from him, I would gather a rather unpleasant memory with the floor.

 

“Alright I need to go now. See you”

“See you and sorry again.”

 

As my face was still concealed from the world, I wasn't able to see the two of them bidding each other good bye and Jungguk returning to our side.

 

“Wow you guys are close.”

 

Realizing that I was in a rather intimate position with J-Hope, I lifted my face to look at Jungguk, who had a fairly surprised expression crossed over his face. Somehow seeing him and the retreating figure made the revolting emotion irritation dominate my body again. I didn't know why I suddenly felt annoyed as there truly wasn't any reason to get worked up. Maybe being hungry can turn you into an unpleasant being after all.

Feeling better I pushed myself farther away from J-Hope which resulted in dissolving the position.

 

“We wouldn't be if it wasn't for the fact that you keep conversing.”

 

I was surprised at my tone which dripped with fractiousness and I was sure the other two were as well. Not wanting to risk the chance of letting the appalling part of me taking the overhand again, I started to drag J-Hope in the direction that led to the canteen. 

Throughout the whole walk I kept looking straight ahead. Not daring to face the two boys or any other person, who happened to be in the hallway. I was scared of my vexed mood that surfaced earlier and phenomenally confused by it. It was so new and thus my normally collected self was overchallenged, leading to me snapping at Jungguk. I could already sense this uncontrollableness opening up a fresh part of me that I definitely wasn't looking forward to taming. It was forcing me to make acquaintance with ominous strangers and the unsettling part was that the eerie strangers were already housing in my body. I knew I was acting strange and I can promise you, that I didn't like it one bit.

 


 

I am sorry guys. It took me awhile to update. *hides behind a wall*

Jimin's story got in the way (>_< )

I tipped this rather quickly, so excuse mistakes and bad chapter.