Embarrassed.

Fate

 

"You...."
 
Sehun walked towards the chair quite far away from Suzy and settled down. Suzy just ignored him and pulled out her books, She started reading and writing down notes. Sehun, who was extremely bored, stole glances at Suzy while she was concentrating on her work and ignoring him.
 
" I'll be right back, don't think of getting out of the class, i wont take long" The teacher said before leaving the class.
 
Sehun then looked over at Suzy "yah! Who would be so lame and study?" He chuckled. Suzy didn't reply or even look at him. After a few minutes of trying to get Suzy's attention, he stood up and walked towards her. He purposely threw her book on the ground " woops. sorry." He said while smiling teasingly.
 
Suzy looked up at him with a glare "cant you just leave me alone?" She said before rolling her eyes and bending down to get her book. Sehun snuck up behind her and pulled her chair, and Suzy ended up on the floor. She took a deep breath, grabbed her book and stood up. " did anyone ever tell you that your so annoying!?" She  said then kicked his leg.
 
"No. not until today" He said and chuckled ignoring her kick. Suzy glared at him and kicked him again.
 
"Yah!! Your gonna ruin my new pants!" he said while backing away and dusting his pants " Do that again and you'll regret it" 
 
They both glared at each other. " Try me" Suzy said and kicked him again. Sehun grabed her wrists and pinned her against the wall, Suzy clenched her fists and struggled to break free from Sehun's grip "l-let go!!"
 
"told you you'll regret it!" Sehun said proudly while leaning closer teasingly and chuckled. Suddenly they both heard the door knob twist. Sehun leaned back not letting go of Suzy's wrists and looked back. while he was distracted, Suzy kicked his private area and he fell on the ground curling up and groaning in pain while Suzy ran back to her place and sat down. The teacher entered finding Sehun on the ground and Suzy looking at the teacher innocently. 
 
"what happened to him?" asked the teacher. "he just have a severe stomach ache" giggled Suzy. "he'll be fine" 
 
After detention, Suzy was walking home. The road was empty and dark, while passing her phone rang, she stood in the middle of the road without notice and answered her phone
"hey mom, I'm coming home now. " suddenly she heard a familiar voice scream "Look out!!!" Suzy looked back at the car that was speeding towards her, as her phone slipped off her hand. at the last moment, someone tackled her out of the way, ending up on top of her. It was Sehun. Suzy shivered in the young man's arms and griped onto his shirt with her eyes tightly closed. Sehun looked down at her breathing heavily and sat up, with her close in his arms. Suzy slowly opens her eyes. They both stared at each other for a while until Suzy blinked a few times "SEHUN?!" she quickly stood up and looked away blushing, and dusting her self. 
 
" your welcome." Sehun said then stood up and chuckled. Suzy felt really embarrassed and she just walked away without saying anything. Sehun felt a bit bad that Suzy didn't thank him "why am i feeling bad? I hate her. " he thought before walking to the opposite direction.