Surprise.

Fate

"why am i feeling bad? i hate her. " Sehun said before walking to the opposite direction. but before he could pass the road, He heard a ringing sound. He looked down finding Suzy's phone on the ground, he picked it up and looked at the broken screen as it continued ringing. The phone worked fine but the Screen was cracked badly. he slipped it in his pocket and walked away. 

 
The next day, Suzy went to school and told Eunjung about what happened. "Suzy! How could you not thank him and just walk away!? He saved your freaking life!" Eunjung told her with a slightly worried look. Suzy sighed and shrugged " i dont know. But your right, should i thank him?"
 
"of course! " 
 
"fine." suzy nodded and after Eunjung went to class she walked towards Sehun's locker and looked around if there was anyone. When she was sure that the corridor was empty, she stuck a paper on his locker with a note saying "about yesterday.. Sorry and Thank you." and then quickly walked away. Sehun who was watching her the whole time, ran towards his locker right after she disappeared from his sight. He took the note and read it. He was smiling to himself then wrote "not forgiven :p" and stuck it back to Suzy's locker and walked away happily.
 
 After class, when Suzy saw the note, she read it and gave out a "ughhh!!" then took it, crumbled it in her palms and threw it away.
 
When Suzy reached home home, she saw that her mom was cooking and a lot of ingredients were put on the table "oh, hey hunny, go and wash up quickly and put on neat clothes. We have visitors today" Suzy's mom smiled and continued cooking. "i wonder who's coming" she thought to herself then took a shower and put on her favorite dress. It was plane turquoise And reached to her knee. She looked at herself on the mirror and combed her hair. 
 
After that she heard the door bell ring, she ran downstairs and opened the door. "hello!" she bowed to a man and a woman who are about her mom's age. 
 
The guests seated down on the couch and started speaking to Suzy's parents. 
"im sorry that my son is late, he wanted to get something" said the woman. Suzy's mom nodded "no, no its okay!" the door bell then rang once again suzy stood up to open, when she did, to her surprise, stood there Sehun. Suzy stared and whispered "what.. Are you doing here?" Suzy glared.
"aren't i suppose to ask that question!?" Sehun glared back 
"what do you mean!? This is my house! " Sehun eyes widened slightly and he pointed at the visitors inside "and those... Are my parents" He smiled goofily. Suzy mouth slightly opened and she "th-those? Parents? You?" Suzy stared then slightly move out of the way mumbling to herself while Sehun walked in smirking. 
 
After Suzy and Sehun sat down, they both shot glares at one another. Suzy's dad the stereo and a slow melodious song played.
" oh i love this song!" shouted Suzy's mom. 
Suzy looked over at Sehun who was being whispered by his dad, Sehun looked surprised as he mouthed the words "no" then his dad glared at him. Sehun sighed and stood up, walking towards Suzy who was sitting beside her mom. She just stared at him as he walked towards her and said "wanna dance?" Suzy eyes widened and she opened to say "No" but her mom kept nudging her until Sehun got fed up, he rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand and walked to the empty area in the living room where they could dance. 
 
Suzy whispered "i am not dancing with you!" 
"you think i want to!? Just pretend" Suzy sighed "fine. But you ow me" 
Sehun smiled as he put one hand on her waist and held the other hand. Suzy put her hand on his shoulder. Both of them "acted" happy but deep inside their hearts, they were happy. They just didn't know it.
 
After they left, about five minutes later, she heard a knock on the door. Suzy opened the door finding no one but a wrapped box with a note. Suzy read the note. "i owed you one didn't i? Well enjoy this gift.. I just bought it because i felt sorry and pity for you. So don't thank me" 
"pfft Sehun." Suzy rolled her eyes and unwrapped the box finding a brand new phone. "woah! I always wanted this one!" she smiled brightly then mumbled. 
 
"thank you Sehun"