Misunderstanding.

Fate

The next day, Suzy and Eunjung met up at the cafeteria. They looked at each other and Eunjung said. "Prom is in a few weeks" 
"Not going" Suzy replied. Eunjung dramatically gasped. "But.. Its Prom!" Suzy shook her head. "Not the party types." She smiles as Sehun walks in the room with his friends and runs his hand through his hair. He grabbed Suzy's attention. Suzy blinks and stares at him. "Why does he seem hotter today..?" She whispers. Eunjung looks at her and blinks before turning her sight to Sehun. Suzy blinks a few times. "I said that out loud didn't i.." Eunjung nods with a weird smile. Suzy looks at her. "dont give me that look." she rolls her eyes and chuckles softly. 

Sehun fell asleep in Physics class. He had a dream. He was walking in a dark street, holding a rose. "Suzy!" He smiled and ran towards her. Suzy had tears streaming down her cheek. She screamed out  "how could you?!" Sehun looks at her and blinks. "What? What did i do..? Y-Yah.. Why are you crying." He reaches his hand out to wipe her tears but she yanked his hand away "dont touch me!" He frowns. "But Suzy-" she screamed out again " go away Sehun! Don't ever talk to me again! Your a bastard! Like any other guy! Your just like them! I hate you Sehun! I hate you!" Suzy yelled at Sehun and walked away. Sehun then shouted "fine! I don't care anymore! I know i did nothing wrong! I hate you more!" He quickly opened his eyes when he heard Kris waking him up. He looks at Kris and smiles. "Thanks for waking me up." He nodded with a smile, he sighed to to himself as he rests his elbow on the table and thinks about what he dreamt about.

After school Eunjung and Suzy walked out. Suzy waved good bye to Eunjung before taking the bus home. Eunjung was walking back home and Sehun was following her. He snuck up beside her. "Boo!" 
Eunjung flinched and turns to look at him. "Sehun!" She places her hand on her chest and giggled. "You scared me." Sehun smiled but then his eyes widen. 

" okay, so.. here goes. I had feelings for you in like... a long time and.. i just wanna say that... i love you.. a lot. and i want you to be mine." Sehun had a flashback of himself saying these words to someone.. then he heard a giggle.. That giggle.. "Eunjung.. I think its you.. The person i want to love and cherish forever." Eunjung blinked. "Excuse me..?" She slowly took a step back. Sehun took her hands. "Its you! The girl i confessed to long time ago."

"Wait.. When? Your wrong! You never confessed." Eunjung pulls her hands away. "But its all clear now..! I did a day before you and Suzy left Seoul for a year." Eunjung shook her head. "Okay.. Il leave now. Lets pretend this never happened." And she just ran off. "Yah! W-Wait!" He ran after her. 

"Oh god.. This is all wrong!"