Sick.

Fate

 

Sehun was walking at school. He didn't see Suzy today and he was really bored. Suzy was fun to him since he also loved teasing her. He was walking in break and noticed Eunjung sitting alone. He walked over to her and asked "hey, Where's sushi head today?" he chuckled at his own joke while Eunjung looked up at him.
 
"oh, Suzy couldn't come today since she was sick" Sehun was a bit worried. like just a tiny bit. about 0.01%. curious to know more, he asked "is she really sick?" Eunjung smiled. "she just has a col-" before she continued, Eunjung thought about something for a while then shot up a worried look "yes! really really sick! She even has a possibility of dying! i think its either cancer or-" Eunjung blinked as Sehun rushed out the door, Eunjung giggled and whispered to herself "always the best at acting~"
 
Sehun reached Suzy's doorstep and knocked on the door screaming "Suzy! are you alive!?" Suzy opened the door and gave him an are-you-freaking-kidding-me look. Sehun looked at her pale face and asked "Are you that sick!? Eunjung told me you might have c-cancer!" Suzy looked at him with a confused look "cancer? I just have a col-" Suzy stopped talking as an idea shot her mind. she mentally smirked to herself then said "Sehun.. Oh Sehun..!" Suzy said while placing the back of her hand on her forehead. "I-I'm so sick i think I'm going to die!"
 
Sehun looked at her worried with wide eyes "Suzy! you gotta rest!" He placed his hands on her shoulder and led her to her bedroom, putting her down and tucking her in. "Sehun.. I need soup!" Sehun looked at her "what?! am i your servant?!" Suzy coughed "is this how you treat the sick people?" Suzy turned away. Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes "what soup do you want?" He glared at her as she looked at him with a teasing smile "anything" Sehun took a deep breath and walked out to the kitchen. Suzy giggled and hugged her pillow lightly "isn't being sick awesome!? thank you Eunjung!" she coughed and clutched her chest " never mind.. i take it back.." 
 
Sehun, meanwhile, was preparing tomato soup for Suzy. " i regret coming to check on her" Sehun pouted and finished making the soup. he poured some into a bowl, put it on a tray and took it to her room. Suzy looked at him unsatisfied. " i don't like tomatoes" Suzy said. Sehun's Jaw dropped "yah! it took me 15 whole minutes to make this!"
 
"I dont want it!" Suzy folded her arms and looked away "make me another one! before i die!" Sehun puffed his cheeks and walked out without saying any other word. 
 
Later on, Sehun came in with noodle soup. Suzy smiled " yummy! my favorite!" She reached both arms out. "noodle soup? that's not yours silly, that's mine. you get the tomato soup" Sehun said while sipping from the noodle soup. Suzy glared "yah! I'm hungry! give it to me! " Suzy got out of bed and reached for the soup but Sehun pressed his finger against her forehead, while holding the bowl with his other hand and stopped her from reaching "gosh your so weak, il give it to you just this time." He smirked and gave her the bowl. Suzy had a bright smile on her face "thank you!" Sehun couldn't help but smile as he watched Suzy slowly sip from the soup and giving him a thumbs up. "wait a minute..." Sehun raised an eyebrow. "are you really sick?"
 
 Suzy almost choked on her soup and coughed. She nodded softly. " i am! A lot" Sehun looked at her. "I'm leaving, its already 6:00 pm" he walked downstairs "y-yah! Sehun! I still need more stuff for you to make for me!" Suzy yelled and followed after him, when they both reached the living room, The house door opened and Suzy's mom walked in. " oh, hey Sehun" she smiled as Sehun bowed. "Hey Suzy, you still having a cold?" Suzy tried shushing her mom by making hand actions but it was too late, Sehun turned his head and looked at Suzy. "a cold?" Sehun glared at her and raised an eyebrow. Suzy gave him a fake bright smile and said " I'm better mom, i even have enough energy to RUN!" And Suzy ran away while Sehun chased after her "I'm gonna get you for that!" Sehun yelled while Suzy's mom just stared at them with a smile.
 
"theres something between those two.." she whispered softly.