Clumsy Suzy.

Fate

At the next day of school, Suzy waited for the bus at the bus stop. Once the bus arrived Suzy took her bag and stepped in. She looked around and saw that there wasn't any available seats. So she held onto a pole and looked beside her where Sehun stood and looked back at her while holding one of the bus handles. Suzy then spoke "thanks for the phone. You didn't have to get me one"

"didn't i tell you not to thank me?" Sehun asked.
 
"yeah but i-" before she could continue, the bus suddenly stopped. Suzy lost her balance as well as her grip onto the pole and was about to fall backwards. Sehun quickly reached his arm out, grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer as her  head bumped onto his chest, Sehun unknowingly wrapped an arm around her lightly while the other was still holding the handle. Suzy stood still for a moment and slightly blushed then quickly pulled away and held onto the pole, this time her back facing him. Sehun smirked to himself.
 
They didn't speak a word until they reached the school. Suzy came out and greeted Eunjung with a hug "our first period is chemistry. I hate chemistry." Suzy pouted 
"its not that bad" Eunjung commented as they both walked to class. "well it is for me! Because Sehun is with us in chemistry" Suzy said and Eunjung giggled as they took their seats "we have a project today, the teacher will pair the students up " Eunjung whispered while the teacher walked in "good morning class. You know that you have a project today and that il pair you up. I decided it will be guy and girl this time" The teacher picks up a notepad and speaks out "okay. Eunjung with Jungkook. Luhan with dani. Minho with Taemin.." 
 
Taemin then raised his hand And said "b-but mam.. Im a guy.." 
The teacher scribbled something on the notepad "sorry Taemin. My mistake.." Taemin pouted while the whole class giggled softly. "Suzy and Sehun" Suzy's jaw dropped and looked back at Sehun who gave her a Look. Then two arms shot up in the air and said at the same times "please change my partner, mam!" The teacher looked at Suzy and Sehun and shook her head "I'm sorry, but that wont happen" Suzy slowly lowered her hand "uggghhh" she rested her forehead on the table while Sehun sighed. 
 
Later on, Suzy and Sehun had swimming. Suzy was an expert and Sehun wasn't bad himself. They had to do a 100 meter lap Where they have to swim from an end to another and back. Suzy was walking when someone let out her leg and she tripped over it. Her leg started to hurt. She looked up "why did you do that Naeun?! " she asked and stood up.  Naeun chuckled "no reason~" she said and walked away. Naeun hated Suzy just when she figured out that Sehun hated her. It seems as if she likes him. "ugh.." Suzy stood up and limped towards the locker room and changed to her one piece swimsuit and walked to the pool.
 
"okay everyone! This is a freestyle race! " the teacher yelled. Sehun eyed Suzy and smirked as he put on his swimming goggles. Suzy waited to hear the whistle. "one, two.." and the teacher whistles. Suzy jumps into the water as well as Sehun. Suzy swam half way and Sehun was just a bit further until Suzy felt her leg hurt and she couldn't continue, she started splashing and drowning. Sehun reached the other end and when he was about to dive again, he noticed Suzy. "Suzy!" he yelled before he swam towards her faster than he ever did before. Suzy had no choice but to hold on to him while he swam towards the pool's ladder. He climbed and pulled Suzy up. Suzy looked down at her leg. "you okay?" he asked she just nodded. "ugh Suzy why are you so clumsy!?" he said before standing up and calling a nurse.
 
The nurse arrived and Sehun didn't show up since then. the nurse wrapped Suzy's leg with a bandage. And helped her stand up. Suzy thanked her and limped back to the locker room.
 
Once she reached home, she was better. It was just a muscle cramp. She sat on the couch in the living room and started doing her homework, she was home alone. Then suddenly the doorbell rang. Suzy got up and opened, seeing Sehun smile at her and looked behind her. "anyone there?" Suzy glared and shook her head "no-" 
 
"good" And Sehun walked in. "yah!" she followed behind him. "what are you doing here?!" Sehun shook his head "tsk tsk" he pulled out his chemistry book and sat on the couch "we gotta finish a project you know?" He smiled and Suzy rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water and came back. Sehun looked at her and chuckled, he stood in front of her and flicked the glass. Some of the water fell on the ground. "woops. Sorry~ now imma watch you clean that." he chuckled. Suzy took a deep breath and without thinking splashed the whole glass on his shirt. "woops. sorry." she gave out a fake smile. 
Sehun glared. "you'll regret that." he smiled while lifting up his shirt. "y-yah yah yah!! What are you doing?!" 
Suzy yelled and slightly blushed. 
"revenge plus I'm not studying with a wet shirt. " he said before taking off his shirt and tossing it on the couch. 
"your lucky you didn't splash my pants" he chuckles and Suzy's eyes widened slightly. she glared and thought "okay suzy.. Calm Down.. Calm Down" she said while putting the glass on the table and sat on the couch "il pretend i didn't hear that" she said before opening her chemistry book. Sehun chuckled and sat beside her.
 
After about half an hour, they heard Suzy's mom speak from outside The house. Suzy gasped and looked at Sehun, who was still shirtless. 
 
"oh no.."
__________________
 
omg!! Guys thank your for the comments!! And thanks for subscribing! I love you all so muccchhh!! ^^ i hope your liking the story so far!