Little secret.

Fate

"Why does she hate me?" Sehun thought to himself. He was really confused and never thought of asking her, he looked up at Eunjung again and asked

 
"Why does she?" Eunjung shook her head. "I don't know either.. She never told me even when i tried asking her." Sehun lost hope, he thought of asking Suzy but seeing that her best friend doesn't know the answer then why would Suzy answer someone she hates. Sehun was quiet for a while, deep in thoughts and Eunjung sighed and looked at the watch on her wrist "I have to go now.. Il see you later?" Sehun nodded and Eunjung walked away.  
 
" go away Sehun! Don't ever talk to me again! Your a bastard! Like any other guy! Your just like them! I hate you Sehun! I hate you!" Suzy yelled at Sehun and walked away. Sehun then shouted "fine! I don't care! I know i did nothing wrong! I hate you more!" Suzy remembered that time they shouted at each other. Though they still talk now, its still filled with hatred.. Well, thats what she thinks. Suzy closed her eyes "why cant i just forget all those painful memories?" She sighed and rolled over, she was laying on bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
Suzy was walking in the dark road, going back home and she noticed two people standing together. They both seemed very familiar, Suzy walked closer, seeing the guy hold both the girl hands. she already knew who they were
 
"Okay.. So.. Here goes. I had feelings for you in like... A long time and.. I just wanna say that... I love you.. A lot. And i want you to be mine" the girl that was standing in front of him giggled. 
 
Suzy felt herself tear up, she felt like screaming, Suzy quickly sat up on bed with wide eyes. "its just a dream..." Suzy covered her face. She was slightly panting and was all sweaty. 
 
"Why did you tell her you love her..? When you already said that you liked-" she uncovered her face and her gaze went towards her bedroom door that was slowly opening. "Hey" Eunjung smiled and walked in. Suzy faked a smile "hey jungie" Eunjung sat beside her on bed "were you asleep?" She asked, Suzy nodded "i just woke up.. I was thinking a lot.." Eunjung blinked "thats weird.. I met Sehun at the park and he was thinking a lot too.." Eunjung chuckled "you both are very similar"
 
"He is nothing similar to me!" Suzy yelled then mumbled "his a bastard.." Eunjung chuckled
 
"Why do you hate him so much?" Suzy's eyes widened slightly at her question though It wasn't the first time Eunjung asked the same question. "I have my reasons.." Suzy answered then laid back down, Eunjung sighed and looked down. "You can tell me you know.." Suzy shook her head. 
 
"No.. Not yet.. Its my little secret for now.."