A night in the forest.

Fate

Suzy and Sehun walked past the long trees as heavy droplets of water fell against their skin. "This is all your fault." Suzy grumbled as she walked with folded arms. "How is it my fault?! You're the one who decided to run into the forest!" Sehun spoke out to her with a huff as he lead the way, taking a step over the logs. Suzy growled and took in a deep breath. "The only reason I ran is because you were stuck to me !" "Well If I wasn't, You'd be through this alone." He turned his head to give her a look then continued walking. Suzy rolled her eyes but didn't say anything since she knew he had a point. She couldn't imagine how much fear she would go through if she was in this alone. They quietly walked through the forest as the gentle sounds of birds echoed around them, yet the atmosphere between them was tense. Suzy stopped on her tracks and leaned her head back against a tree, groaning. "Its been hours.. My legs hurt." Sehun turned to look at her and blinked. "We have to keep looking.. We can't stay here till dark." Suzy scrunched her face in disappointment. "Just a minute." Sehun rolled his eyes and walked towards her. "Not even a second." He grabbed her by her waist and pushed her up agains his shoulder, causing her to hang there as his hand wrapped around her legs to keep her from falling. Suzy's eyes went wide and she wiggled against his hold. "Y-Yah! Put me down! Now!" Sehun whistled, pretending not to hear what she was saying at all. Suzy eventually gave up after spending fifteen whole minutes threatening him, but the quiet atmosphere didn't last for long. Suzy's eyes went wide. "Its getting dark.." "I know." "The sun's setting-" "I know.." Sehun repeated. "Get us out of here!" She began hitting his back, not too hard. "Thats what Ive been trying to do for the past 6 hours Suzy!" Suzy groaned and Sehun sighed. He put her down. "We're gonna have to camp here." Suzy blinked. "What now?" Sehun stared at her and repeated his words with louder ones. "We. Have. To. Camp. Here." Suzy glared at him and sighed after. "And how are we gonna do that? Do you expect me to sleep on the ground full of worms and dirt? No can do." She folded her arms and looked away. Sehun stared at her before shaking his head as he rolled his eyes slightly. "You won't." He slipped his school jacket off and spread it on the ground. Suzy's eyes widened at his actions and she grabbed his hands, trying to stop him. "You don't have too.." Sehun's eyes widened when he felt her soft, familiar touch. Memories began to play in his head, giving him a headache.
He heard a laugh and a short scene replayed in his mind. He was holding the hand of a girl, but the scene ended so fast that he couldn't see her face. Yet in his mind, it was still Eunjung. He quickly pulled his hands away from her hold and stared at her as if shocked but he was just surprised from remembering that memory. "Just sit down on it.. I'll go find some wood." He spoke out before turning away, glancing at the ground to find what he's looking for. "Wait- don't leave me here!" Suzy spoke out, but he continued to walk off. Suzy patiently waited as about 15 minutes passed and at that time, the darkness took over. She started to hear sounds but she knew they were just animals.. Yet she was terrified. She couldn't help it anymore so she decided to stand up and go find Sehun. She began to walk across the trees as her eyes wandered the area. "Sehun? Sehun..?" She spoke out quietly, her hand against her skirt as her heart began to pound faster. "Hello?" More sounds could be heard and thats when she felt a grip on her shoulder, causing her to turn around quickly with a loud gasp. It was Sehun, grabbing her gently by her forearms and trying to calm her down. "What are you doing? I told you to wait.." She sighed in relief before shooting him a glare. "I thought you left me or something happened to you or.. or.. something!" She frowned. Sehun blinked at her before smiling playfully. "Wow wow wow, was that you being worried?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and she just groaned and walked past him, gently bumping their shoulders together. "No! I just didn't want to be here alone." She mumbled before returning to her spot. She sat down on the jacket once more and looked at all the wood he gathered. Sehun placed some dry leaves on top of it before using a stick to start the fire. After what seemed forever, the light of the fire took over the darkness and kept them warm in the dark, cold night. Sehun didn't mind sitting on the floor, and Suzy felt guilty for sitting on his jacket so she took hers off and tossed it at him. "Here! Sit on it." Sehun was confused at first when the jacket hit his face but then he chuckled and shook his head. "I'll use it to keep me warm instead." He spoke as he spread it over his arms, acting as a blanket. Suzy nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry.. For bringing us into this mess." she pursed her lips and glanced away. Sehun stared at her then spoke. "Yeah, you should be." He said in a joking tone and she growled at him threateningly before a small smile took over her features. Sehun then slowly laid down on the ground and closed his eyes. "I'm going to sleep. You should too." He spoke out and moved a bit to get himself comfy and before Suzy could say anything, he already seemed like he was sleeping for hours. She smiled a bit and stared at him before speaking out to herself. "Why do I seem to have forgiven you after what you did..?" She then sighed and slowly laid down against the jacket, rolling so her back faces Sehun. Sehun slowly opened his eyes to look at her back, confused at her words. He stared at her for a few seconds before rolling over to sleep on his back, staring up at the sky as Suzy slept peacefully. The stars were so clear, completely different than the city. He moved his hands behind his head before mumbling out to himself. "I don't know.. But thats one thing I'm gonna find out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG. I'm so sorry, I really am. I hope i'll be able to post more these days- Please leave in the comments what you feel about the story so far! Thank you everyone, love you. <3

Important : I made some slight changes on chapter 10. Please read it! Sorry and thank you~