The prank.

Fate

"oh no... What are you freaking doing Sehun!? Hide!!!" Suzy pushed Sehun's head under the table "Ow ow ow!! okay! calm down!" Sehun crawled under the table as her mom walked in. Suzy looked at her innocently.

"Hi mom" she smiled and blinked innocently. "oh.. Hey Suzy." Her mom smiled and walked upstairs while Suzy tossed Sehun's shirt under the table. Sehun put it on quickly and crawled out, standing up. Suzy looked at Sehun.

"Hunny, have you seen my- oh" Suzy's mom asked while walking down the stairs " Sehun? i didn't know your here" She smiled.

"uh... y-yes! i was in the toilet" Sehun said and Suzy nodded. 

" so what brings you here Sehun?" Suzy's mom asked politely. " I have a chemistry project with Suzy." he smiled and sat on the couch next to Suzy. "oooh, Chemistry?" Her mom smirked. " Mom." Suzy gave her a look and Sehun chuckled. 

" okay, okay. I'll go now" Her mom smiled and walked back up. Suzy gave out a sigh of relief and glared at Sehun. " we're done with the project. you can go now!" she tossed his bag with all his stuff on his chest and placed her hands on his shoulder pushing him towards the door. "but-" before he could say she closed the door and leaned against it, smiling softly to herself.

The next day, Suzy and Eunjung walked to class in chemistry. Sehun was sleeping in class. Suzy smiled and thought of pranking him as revenge for showing up yesterday without telling her. she got a paper and wrote on it "I'm gay" and stuck it on his back carefully, smiling widely. After class, Sehun woke up and yawned, stretching. Suzy looked at him while hugging her books and smiled "morning." she giggled and walked out of the class. Sehun got confused. "why is she so kind to me..?" he asked himself before standing up and walking out of the class

Every time he passed anyone, students start to chuckle and giggle. Suzy folded her arms while standing with Eunjung giggling and Eunjung noticed and asked "are you okay? you were giggling to yourself the whole time" She giggled as Sehun passed them, glaring at Suzy and once he looked away Suzy pointer at the paper stuck on his back. Eunjung couldn't help but laugh out loud until a girl shouted out "what's on your back?!" and laughed.

Sehun reached his arm on his back and pulled the paper, he looked at it and crumbled it in his hand turning his face to Suzy and glaring. "your... dead!" He said before chasing her. Suzy squealed and tossed her bag to Eunjung and ran away as fast as she could. Sehun didn't stop chasing her and bumped into someone while he was running. the girl fell and dropped all her books. "oh... I'm sorry!" he said and helped her up quickly while picking up her books. she smiled and blushed softly "hey oppa~" Naeun smiled cutely.

Sehun just stared and looked behind her to see where Suzy was. "uh.. hi. do i know you?" Naeun felt disappointed the Sehun didn't know her and she faked a smile "its Naeun oppa" Sehun glared at Suzy who stopped running and was standing in a distance making him faces and teasing him. " oh. yeah yeah" he said, Not even looking at Naeun. Suzy smirked turned and ran again. once she was out of his sight Sehun yelled "ugh! i lost her!" he sighed and looked at Naeun. "did you say something?" Naeun took a deep breath and said "nope. thanks for helping" She smiled and walked past him while Sehun scratched the back of his head and walked away

" he was like chasing me all over the school! but he couldn't continue because he bumped into Naeun! it  was so fun!" Suzy laughed while sitting on the bed, folding her legs and talking to Eunjung on the phone. Eunjung laughed "come on. Do you really still hate him?" Suzy thought about it then replied .

"i dont know about the hate part anymore but, i like teasing him."