Just A Rainy Day.

Fate

It was a rainy day and Sehun was having a shower before heading to school.  He was deep in thought as he rests his forehead against the shower wall and sighs. "But.. I remember I confessed these words to Eunjung.. Am I wrong..?" The thunder roared outside. He took a deep breath as the water droplets slide down his body. When he was done, he went out of the shower and puts on his uniform. After getting ready he headed out of the house and stood where he stood everyday to wait for the bus. Suzy was sitting there waiting for the bus too. Sehun looked at her as the rain increased. "Suzy.. Can i ask you something?" Suzy looked at him, she was all wet as if she fell in a puddle. She nodded slowly. "Do you know about me confessing to Eunjung?" Suzy blinked and stared at him remembering what she saw, remembering something she always wished to forget. 'Did you have to remind me..?' She thought to herself as she clenched her fist. "Yes." She simply answered and stood up, tossing her bag on her shoulder and turning to walk away. Sehun blinks. "Yah.." He reached his arm out. "Im going to school walking." She said firmly and continued walking away. "in this weather?" She didn't respond. Sehun slowly lowered his arm and sighed. "Whats up with her?" He said as the thunder rumbled again. The bus arrived.
Suzy was on her way to school. Her sight was glued to the ground. "Why did you have to ask me that?" she mumbles to herself. "Why do i even care? Why does it hurt?" She stops on her way and clenched her chest as tears unconsciously fall. "why did you tell me you loved me in the first place when you loved her!?" She screamed out and dropped to her knees. "The only reason i talked to her after that is because she rejected you." 
she had a flashback. Eunjung giggled after the confession. "That was great. Good luck." She patted his shoulder and walked away. Sehun took a deep breath and turned walking away. None of them noticed Suzy that was standing there broken and torn. The next day is when the fight between her and Sehun happened and the day after, she left Seoul. Eunjung only came to know about Sehun accident since she was the one who found him, but Sehun never told Suzy after since they both fought and didn't talk much but Eunjung ended up telling her after all. 
Suzy wiped her face with her palms and slowly got up, she was a complete mess. Her sight was down the whole time and when she slowly looked up her eyes went wide. "Sehun.." He stared at her in shock. "Who are you talking about.. Suzy?" He looked at her with worried eyes. "Did someone hurt you?" He took a step closer and Suzy took a step back. "No.. No one did." She looked away, thanking god it was raining so it would hide her tears. 

"The bus didn't come?" She asked and looked back at him. He nodded. "I left it and came to look for you." 'Why are you making it harder for me?' She thought to herself. "Why?" She asked and he looked at her. "I got worried.. I cant just let you go to school alone, specially in a weather like this." He said. His shirt was really wet it was already see-through. She shook her head and turned to continue walking. "Go away. Im not going to school." He blinked and followed her. "Then i wont either." She clenches her fists 'god damn it.' She continues walking. "I said go away."
"No." He replied firmly. She turned to him and screamed out. "for god sake Sehun! Listen for once! Leave me alone! I want to be alone! Cant you understand!?" She panted as she stared at him with an angry look. He was taken aback as he stared at her And she ran off. "Suzy!" He yelled out and ran after her, She ran as fast as she can heading towards the near by forest as she wipes her tears away. She dodges the trees and continues running. "Suzy wait!" Sehun ran after her, panting and finally reached her. He grabbed her arm. "Are you crazy!?" She tried to pull her arm away. "Let me go!" He shook his head. "Whats wrong with you Suzy!? What if you fell? What if something happened!? We're in a forest for got sake!"

 He's look softened as he looked around. "Wait.. I remember this place.. I use to come here with someone.." Suzy looked around as her expression soften as well, she knew this place really well. They both use to play here. Just the both of them. "You remember this place..? Even after the accident?"
"Yes.. I use to come here with... Um... Eunjung! Yeah.." He smiled softly. All that Sehun remembered was he came here with someone that he loved a lot. Suzy frowned. 'Eunjung huh..you love her that much?' "Whatever." She continued walking forward. He blinked and followed her. Then she stopped. "Hey.. Do you know the way back?" She asked. Sehun shook his head.
"Sehun.." 
"Yeah?"
"We're lost."