flashbacks

Fate

The next day of school, Suzy and Eunjung were walking down the school hallway, holding their book. Taecyeon the school flirt, walked towards them along with Sehun and Kris.

Taecyeon has been trying to win Suzy's heart for the past 3 years, but always fails. Suzy isn't easy to get. She doesn't fall in love easily, even Taecyeon, the hottest guy in school cant win her heart. 

" Hey Suzy~" He smiled at her as she smiled back and replied "hey Taecyeon" Taecyeon isn't a bad person, He just flirts... a lot.

"you look good today" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Suzy flinched and leaned away from him. "u-uh.. thank you." Sehun held in a laugh at her face expression and Suzy gave him a glare. Eunjung felt a bit bad since she had a crush on Taecyeon for a long while now but it seems as if he doesn't even seem to know that shes there " Hey Tae-" Eunjung was cut off by Taecyeon saying "you free today Suzy? wanna go watch a movie or something?"

Eunjung looked down. Suzy doesn't know about Eunjung liking Taecyeon, though Eunjung is her best friend for years, Eunjung never told Suzy anything about it.

 

"no. I'm busy." Suzy smiled and then walked past them along with Eunjung. Eunjung wasn't surprised that Suzy rejected  Taecyeon since she already did it many times.

Taecyeon looked back at her walking away and sighed. Kris patted his back " She's hard to get isn't she?" Taecyeon shook his head " I will get her no matter what." Sehun chuckled and thought to himself "that wont ever happen"

.

.

Sehun sat down on the bench at the park after school and had nothing to do. Suddenly he thought of something he never thought of before. Something that happened in the past between someone he loved and himself. He knew there was someone he loved, someone he wanted to cherish forever, someone he wanted to confess to back then. but he couldn't remember much.... after that accident.  

Sehun shook his head quickly and looked up. " I wonder who that person is..?" all his memories are blurred. 

" okay, so.. here goes. I had feelings for you in like... a long time and.. i just wanna say that... i love you.. a lot. and i want you to be mine." Sehun had a flashback of himself saying these words to someone.. then he heard a giggle and snapped out of it. He sighed, He was so confused, why did he think of it now? Eunjung passed by and so him. 

"oh.. Sehun?" she smiled. He looked at her and stood up. "you're here alone?" 

"yeah.. Suzy is busy." She looked at him. "what were you thinking about?" He shook his head "nothing.. just the past.." 

Eunjung blinked " the past...? that past?" He looked at her in confusion. "I thought you lost your memory after that... you know"

" Yeah.. but some are still there.. their really blurry though. I cant remember much" Eunjung then kept quiet for a while.

"have you ever thought of it....?  why Suzy hates you? " Sehun blinked and looked down. 

"why does she hate me?"