First day of school.

Fate

It was the First day of school , Suzy was studying in this school for about 6 years now and knows almost everyone and everything about it. 

"gaah!! Im late!" she said while running across the corridor, but unluckily her books fell out of her bag. She sighed and knelt down to pick them up as fast as possible when she heard something. She looked back as a class room door opened and a guy was pushed out, it was Sehun. "but sir, i was just kidding!" 
 
" Theres no such thing called "kidding" here! " the teacher said as he walked in and slammed the door behind him, Suzy  giggled and continued putting her books in her bag, Sehun noticed and looked at her "yah! Your suppose to be at class right?" he laughed. "your gonna get in trouble~" he said happily.
Suzy glared at him as she zipped her bag and picked it up. She stood up and then walked past him saying "congratulation's on getting kicked out of the class" she smirked as she walked away.
Sehun glared at her while he looked around at the empty corridor.
Suzy then reached her class and knocked on the door and walked in panting. "sorry im late! " 
The teacher looked at her with an angry look, Suzy knew that shes in big trouble.
 
"detention.." Suzy said while walking with her best friend Eunjung "on the first day of school. " Suzy sighed as Eunjung patted her back and said " don't worry, il tell your parents your with me. " Suzy couldn't help but smile "thanks jungie~" they both smiled and sat in the cafeteria setting their food trays on the table then Sehun walked towards them with a teasing look.
 
" ugh, what are you doing here Sehun?! "
" Its none of your busness Suzy, its not like you own this place. "
Suzy rolled her eyes " quit following me idiot! "
" Me? following you? heh, not even in your dreams missy. I would never follow someone like you,  and never will " Sehun smirked and walked away while Suzy glared at him.. "you.... UGH!"
 
Eunjung watched while he walked away and looked at suzy. 
"you guys still hate each other right?"
Suzy nodded " he's a jerk" 
Eunjung then said " i think he's cute" she smiled softly while nibbling on a strawberry, Suzy looked at her in disbelief "him.. Cute!? No way! look at him" suzy said while poking her fork in the salad.
" ive seen him many times, i still think he's cute" Suzy sighed then looked at Sehun who was talking to his friends then thought " yeah.. Jungie is right.. " then suddenly she snapped out of it and shook her head. 
Eunjung giggled as the bell rang. "come in Suzy~ lets go to class" suzy nodded and stood up, both of them walked to class.
 
After school, Suzy walked in to the detention room and looked around "heh. I guess im staying here alone.. " then suddenly the class room door opened and Sehun walked in, she looked up at him and her eyes widen as they both shot glares at each other and said at the same time 
"you..."