We Got Married Season 5 Episode 8

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

The Darahae couple are now inside the elevetor on their way down to the groud floor.  So far, their date were seemed too good to be true for Dara.  Even if she was quite disappointed because she thought her husband would finally confess his love to her.  But anyways, the two had received a mission card while they're up at the rooftop taking their souvenier picture.  The mission card says that they must now head back to the coffee shop where they meet earlier because a family of one of them is waiting.

Dong Hae:  eotokke?? (looking so nervous)..am i going to meet the YG Family now?

Dara:  (looked at husband)..ehhh? you think so?..oh!..oh!..what if its the super juniors?ahhhh..eotokke??(trademark nose pose)

Dong Hae:  ahhhhk..the coffee shop is located across your family's building..so it must be your family whom we'll be meeting..ahhhh..eotokke?

Dara:  wae?..why are you so nervous? (looked at him smiling)

Dong Hae:  ahhh..you don't know how scary you guys in yg are..

Dara:  wae??..(surprised)..so you mean to say that your also scared of me? (teasing)

Dong Hae:  ahh??..aniyo...hehe..well..a little..at first...but not anymore..(smiles)

Dara:  ahhh..husband Hae..dont be nervous..yg family doesn't bite you know..keke

That's when the door of the elevator opened.  Now the couple are on their way to the coffee shop where DOng Hae drives again while Dara is trying to describe her family one by one.

Dara:  CL when you see her on screen, I admit that she looks scary because of her strong personality.  But when you meet her you'll realize how sweet she is as a family.  She even act more like a noona than me.  hehe..neh..She takes care of us and she really do her part well as our leader.  Bom-ssi is one of my closest.  Ahh..what you see is what you get..well, we two are like sisters..

Dong Hae:  yeahh..when I watch Double Park TV you two are seemed so close..

Dara:  yeah..we are...(realized something)..wae?..your watching our show??(looked at him)

Dong Hae:  oh oh...uhhum..hehe..yeah..I did watched it one's..me and Eun Hyuk-ssi..yeahh..hehe

Dara:  ahhh..hmp! liar!..i bet your always watching it...well yeah..we are very close..And finally there is our maknae Minzy..ahhh..she's like our baby sister..but she looked tough right??..well..she's like an ajuhmma baby sister...because she's the baby who can cook..hehe..yeah..they are all nice so dont worry..

Dong Hae:  ahhh..ok..you'll stay beside me right? (glanced at her)

Dara:  of course!..if you feel awkward, just rub you right ear and I will understand..ok??

Dong Hae:  ahhhh..arasso...

When they arrived at the coffee shop..The couple were surprised to see the people whom are waiting.  Yes, even Dara got nervous after seeing them.  There sits in the long table were her 2ne1 members together with the Bigbang boys!  They stopped, surprised flustered on their faces, and Dara turn around to face her husband.  

Dara:  (looked at husband whose mouth are still open) omo!..I never thought that bigbang sunbaenims will be here too..ahhh...(husband still looking at her)..ok..dont be nervous ok?..we can do this..

Dong Hae:  (looking at wife..closed his mouth..smiled)..of course my wife..we can do this..hwaiting!

They are now on their way to the table.  The YG Family are looking at the both of them..well actually, they are more like looking at him! ahhh..yes!..they are like interrogating him already by just looking at him.

 

omo?!..how will this meeting will turn out?..ahhh..are you curious already??well..i am too..haha..ahhhh..I could feel how nervous DOng Hae feels being surrounded by this YG scary stars..ahhh..I hope they will just be good to him...Dara is put in the middle,..but I hope she could help our DOng Hae to feel more comfortable..keke..

 

Please anticipate for the next chapter which I think will have lots of interrogating...sprecially from the bigbang boys..ahhh..you know how much they care about Dara..especially Yongbae and GD..oh oh??what is this??do you smell some jealousy??what??this is a DARAHAE! a DARAHAE!!..haha..but Im curious how will they all react with this kind of twist?..ahhh..

Dont forget to leave some comments and SUBSCRIBE!!!...annyeong!