We Got Married Season 5 Episode 4

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

Insadong is a dong, or neighborhood of the Jongno-gu district of the South Korean city of Seoul. The main street is Insadong-gil, which is connected to a multitude of alleys that lead deeper into the district, with modern galleries and tea shop, restaurants, street vendors, and of course, a lot of people.  

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3MVmEIm9PKYSFqcMhM2X  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzfVjR_a9fV86aDFGfYFp

Yes, our DOng Hae is bringing his wife in Insadong, one of the most crowded place in Seoul.  As they arrived at the said place, Dara got more nervous and felt worried at the same time because she know how crowded that place is and she's also worried that people might recognize them.  Dong Hae on the other hand is so happy because he dreamt of bringing his girlfriend or wife in a crowded place like Insadong because he wanted to show off to people who his wife is.  

Dong Hae:  (parked the car, unbuckle his seatbelt, smile, looked outside and then glanced at Dara) wae? (fond of his wife's facial expression)

Dara:  are you sure about this? (looking so worried)

Dong Hae:  neh! I wanted to show you off to people that's why I chose this place.  (smiling so proud)

Dara:  is that so? (smiled at her husband)

Dong Hae:  neh!..(looking at her)..ok, how about this..lets inhale and exhale for 2 times and then lets go out..ok?

Dara:  arasso..(smiling but still feeling nervous)

Dong Hae:  (faced his wife) ok then..inhale..exhale..(they did that together twice and Hae is just so happy and also find it cute seeing his wife feeling that way)... Dont worry, I'll take care of you..(smile)..wait here..(then went out the car)

Dara on the other hand unbukle her seatbelt while looking at her husband walk-run from his side of the car passing to the front going to her side and opened the door.

Dara:   (step out of the car) Gamsahabnida..(smiling..satisfied)

Dong Hae:  lets go? (looking at her and leading the way, Dara on the other hand nod enthusiastically at him)

They are now walking in the streets of Insadong-gil.  Feeling quite excited inside because its the first time for them to go out in public.  People are starting to recognize them and so a crowd of people are now following them and some are even taking pictures of them.  They are both smiling to the crowd while walking but for a while when Dong Hae looked at his wife, he seemed to notice that she's still a bit nervous.  Dong Hae then stopped walking and as he did so he also grab Dara by her elbow and that made her stop walking too.  Dara was surprised for what he did and looked at him, giving him a questioning look.

Dara:  wae? (smiling so awkward and shy at the same time for that was the first time he was being touched by Dong Hae)

Dong Hae:  (looked at her intently and moved closer to her face to whisper) Please be comfortable.  I will take care of you. (and he slowly let go of her)

Dara:  nehh..(nod shyly and felt a sudden electricity when Dong Hae whispered on her)

Dara was not the only person to be surprised of what Hae did.  The crowd also made a loud gasp for his sudden action.  Some even thought that he would kiss her in that moment.  Now going back.  They are walking comfortably, not thinking about the crowd and just enjoying the night.  Suddenly Dara stopped and see something.

Dara:  ah look! (pointing something to husband, excited, and they both walk towards that something)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD31G2iYlb3pHQv9vH_s7   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu5xAllx7qrzVm3PFDPOD

Ahhh..Dara saw a corner where a lot of couple charms are hanging.  She then looked at Dong Hae hesitantly.

Dong Hae:  ahhh..cute ah..(looked at her lovingly) you want to try it? 

Dara:  (nod) nehh..(smiling shyly)

Dong Hae:  ok..(he then move to the lady that seems to be incharge and bought 1 couple charm tags)..ok..one for you (handed it to Dara) and one for me..but! (made a hand gesture to stop Dara)

Dara:  wae??

Dong Hae:  let's eat first then we go back here to hang it..ok?

Dara:  arasso..

Dong Hae lead his wife to a BBQ Restaurant for he knew how Dara loves to eat meat. They get inside the restaurant and Dong Hae helped her to take a seat (such a gentleman).  Now they are seating facing each other but their gazes are elsewhere.  Awkward?

Dong Hae:  ahh..you like meat right? (hesitant)

Dara:  nehh..(nodding...smiling..) how did you know?

Dong Hae:  (smile..hesitant) ahh..internet..haha

Dara:  ahh..haha..neehh...hehe

Then their food arrived.  

Dara:  ohhh...this is a lot..

Dong Hae:  no its just ok..(smiles)..please eat a lot (bow..smiling)

Dong Hae's Mind:  ahhh...eotokke?i did the right thing right? ordered a lot of food so that when we feel awkward we will just eat?ahhh..

Dara:  neh.. I will eat well..gamsahabnida...

And they both started to eat.  

Dara:  (on her first bite while on the other hand Dong Hae watched her) ohhh..ma-sit-tta...this is delicious..

Dong Hae:  a chincha? (still looking so fond at Dara)

They are now busy eating and not talking to each other.  They would sometimes catch glances with each other and laugh for a little while and go back again to eating.  Suddenly, unexpected guest arrives and that made the couple stop in surprise.

SUJU SPIES:  Annyeong Haseyo!  We are the super junior spies!

Lee Teuk:  When awkwardness occurs, we super junior spies arrives!

Kyu Hyun:  (bow at Dara) Annyeong Haseyo noona..please eat well don't mind us..(smiling)

Dong Hae:  ahhhk!..what are you saying?!..you just ruined her eating! (trying to hold his temper)

Eun Hyuk:  ahhh...Dong Hae-shii..you both looked so awkward that's why we thought you needed our help!

Sung Min:  neh!..you two should be busy getting to know each other but instead you two are busy just eating!..and look (pointing all the dishes in the table)..no wonder you ordered a lot of food because you know you can't talk! (teasing Dong Hae)

Dong Hae:  wae? wae? wae?!!...we are talking before you guys came!

Kyu Hyun:  ahhh!..we saw from the time you enter the place but we haven't seen you talking that much!

Dara:  (surprised and smile) wae?..you've been here before us?

Lee Teuk:  neeh!!..this is the place the winners chose to eat..(smiling)

Dara:  winners? (confused and looked at Dong Hae)

Dong Hae:  ahh!!..of all places!!..you go find another place!

Sung Min:  ahhhhkk!!..unbelievable!..we came here first! (still teasing)

Dong Hae:  ahhhh! (feeling so frustrated but the guys and Dara are just smiling at him)

Lee Teuk:  ok ok...we wil leave you guys but first we have a request..(he then looked at his boys and to Dara and Dong Hae)

The couple were surprised and got quite nervous for what will their request be.  Othe suju spies also looked at Lee Teuk for they actually had no idea what their leader is talking about.

Lee Teuk:  Dong Hae-Ah..(looked at Hae smiling)

Eun Hyuk:  wae! wae! wae!..Teuk-shi! (gave Teuk a questioning look)

Lee Teuk:  (seemed to understand that look and made a sign to the three of them to move closer and he then whispered) I will let them feed each other..(grinning)

Sung Min, Eun Hyuk and Kyu Hyun:  ohhhh..(grinning so wide)

They all went back to their positions facing the couple.  Dong Hae seemed to smell something fishy,

Dong Hae:  wae?wae?wae?..what is it?!ahhh..(feeling nervous)

Lee Teuk:  ahhh..(looked at the couple),,we will leave if Dong Hae-shii feed Dara-shii..(grinning)

The couple got taken aback and both look at each other smiling so shy.  They dont know what to do and just look at each and at the food.  

Dong Hae's Mind:  ahhh..my wife must be shy...should I do it first?

They are still holding their chopsticks so firmly and look around smiling so awkwardly..ahhh..when suddenly Dong Hae made the move..he get the meat and feed to his wife who was suprised and so shy but end up taking it through .

SUJU SPIES:  ahhhhh! (clapping and smiling)

Eun Hyuk:  (clapping) good job fish..good job..

Kyu Hyun:  ahhh..how does it taste noona? (looking at Dara)

Dara:  (so shy..covering while chewing)..its tasty..(smiling)

Sung Min:  ahhh...now Dara-shii!..its your turn to do it..(teasing)

Dara whom that time was blushing so much for she knows that suju boys are looking at her.  

Dara's Mind:  eotokke? im so shy..ahhh..

She took the meat, taking her time..them looked at her husband,..looked at the super junior spies..to her husband again..and finally made a move to feed her Hae.  Dong Hae on the other hand took the bite happily and looked at his wife while doing so.  The suju spies clap but felt envy at the same time.

Eun Hyuk:  ahhh..(looking so envious).. 2ne1 Sandara-shii is feeding him! Hyung! (looked at Lee Teuk) why did we came here!..ahhh!!!

Kyu Hyun:  noona! (looked at Dara) can I have a bite too? (smiling so wide)

Dara went "ohhh?" and smile at him while Dong Hae stood up and faced ..

Dong Hae:  ahhh..maknae!..what are you? our child to be fed by Dara-shii??you guys leave now..(and motion the way out) 

Eun Hyuk:  wae? wae? wae? (looked at Dong Hae and smile teasingly)..tell us first how does it feel being fed by 2ne1's Sandara-shii? (grinning)

Dong Hae:  (looked at Dara,..turned so red..then looked at s.)ahhh..its more tastier.  (looked at Dara) Mahall..gamsahabnida....

SUJU SPIES:  ahhhh!!!..(feeling irritated by Dong Hae's sudden endearment) ..

Eun Hyuk:  neh! neh!..we will leave!..you dont have to do that again!..ahhhhk!!

SUJU SPIES:  (looked at Dara and bow)...we will leave now sister-in-law..gamsahabnida..

Dara bow back and bid a goodbye to them with a smile.  She was busy smiling and looking at the boys moving outside and when she looked at Dong Hae, she was surprised to see him looking at her so intently..

Dara:  wae?? (confused)

Dong Hae:  ahhh..(trying to hide his smile)..please don't smile at people so sweetly..

Dara:  wae? (surprised expression but smiling)

Dong Hae:  (shy) I said I don't want you to smile at other guys so sweetly...(smiling..glancing at her)

Dara:  ahhh..(smiling)..i cant be rude to poeple you know..

Dong Hae:  well..you can smile to them but just a little..like this (showed a smile without the teeth coming out)

Dara:  (burst out to a laugh)..wae??..how can I do that??Im used to smiling at people..they might call me rude if i do that..

Dong Hae:  aiyoo..i was jealous when you smile at guys so sweetly..

Dara:  woah? (surprised for his sudden confession of jealousy)

Dong Hae:  neh..(cant look at his wife)...I want you to just smile at me like that..

Dara:  (fond looking at her husband's face) arasso..

Dong Hae:  a chincha? (cant believe expression)..you really are not going to smile at other guys? (smiling)

Dara:  of course I will! (teasing him)

Dong Hae:  wae?! ahhhhhkk!! (looked down)

Dara:  neh..but I will restrain myself from smiling so sweetly..I will give them a friendly smile instead because my sweet smile is for my husband only..

Dong Hae:  chincha? (looked up to Dara smiling).. gamsahabnida..

And Dara smiled at him so sweetly..

Dong Hae's Mind:  omo?ahhh..ye ppu da...

After they finish their dinner, the couple then take out the couple charm tags that Hae bought earlier.

Dong Hae:  what should we write here? (looking at Dara..lovingly)

Dara:  hmmm?? (looked up thinking) aha!..why dont we write down the things that we wish to say for us?

Dong Hae:  neh?..neh! neh!..ok (start to write something)

Dara:  (looking at Dong Hae)..cute ah...(smiled and started to write now)

Dong Hae can't help but smile so wide because he heard his wife finding him cute.  Ahhh.. indeed he's the happiest man now.  He looked up at Dara and glanced at her for a while but Dara thought that he is peaking on what she's writing that's why she covered it with her palm.

Dong Hae's Mind:  ahhh..cute ah..(smile)

After 20 minutes of time thinking and writing, they are now facing each other and about to exchange notes.  Both are anticipating on the words that might be written on their tags.  They are both smiling and looking at each.

DaraHae:  hana (1) dhul (2) seht (3)!

And they exchanged tags,  Both read the tags silently and wide smiles were forming on their faces as they read the notes.

Dong Hae:  ahhhhh..(happily satisfied)..I will read this loud..(looking at Dara)

Dara:  omo!? (shy)

Dong Hae reading Dara's note: 

Dong Hae-yah..Mahal..:)

Having you as my husband is the most unexpected in the world.

Yes,.I never thought that I will become the luckiest wife one day.

Even if this relationship that we are about to enjoy is not for too long,

I'm still hoping for us to grow more close and stay honest with each other.

I promise to take care of you like what a wife should do.

Please take care of me too.

Gamsahabnida Mahal!  Hwaiting!!

Mrs. Lee Dong Hae 

 

When Dong Hae first read the letter quitely, he was surprised to see what Dara named herself in the end.  That's why he got so excited to read it out loud because he got so touched by what his wife said.  After he read it out loud, Dara is now covering her face which got so red because she was so shy of Hae.

Dong Hae:  ahhhh..(looked at Dara)..Mrs. Lee Dong Hae? (teasing)..ahhh..I like that!..ahhh..my jaw is aching..can't stop from smiling..(massage his jaw)..ahhh..(looked at Dara again)..ahhh..I dont want to hang this there!..

Dara:  wae?? (still blushing...looked at Hae)

Dong Hae:  because this is your first letter to me..and the message is so beautiful that I cant hang it out there!..I want to keep it..(look and smile shyly at Dara)..and I want to brag about this too..(in a whisper kind of voice)

Dara:  ahhh!!! (still smiling but got quite surprised because her husband is about to brag about her message to him)..ok then I will read yours too..

 

Dara-yah nae salang (my love)..

Having you as my wife made me realize one thing,

 DREAMS INDEED DO COME TRUE..

Can you pinch me?  Because I want to know If I'm just dreaming.

If us being a couple is just a dream, then I don't want to wake up.

I want to stay sleeping for the rest of my life just like eat rumyun for life if that would made me stay with you.

I promise to take care of you and I promise to do well.

I wish us to be the best couple ever.

And I wish to make lots and lots of good memories with you.

Gamsahbnida and Darahae Couple Hwaiting!!

Your Mahall..Dong Hae...:)

 

Dara was so touched by Dong Hae's message. And after reading it out loud;

Dara:  neh! (looked at Dong Hae)..I agree with you..let's not hang it there..haha (laugh shyly)

Dong Hae:  haha..you liked it? (quite surprised)

Dara:  nehh..(nod)..ahhh..but we should still hang it there..(feeling sad)

Dong Hae:  neh..(quite sadden too)..oh!,,I know..

Dara:  wae??

Dong Hae:  I brought with me my polaroid camera...(took out from his leather backback)..We could take a picture of this and have it as our copy instead?(feeling proud)

Dara:  ohhh..(happy)..neh!neh!

And they took a picture of their notes.  They also took a photo of each holding the notes..Also made a couple photo...where Dong Hae sat beside Dara, his right hand holding his note and on his left hand holding the camera...while Dara on her left hand holding the note and for her right hand making a peace sign pose.  

Dong Hae:  Hana (1) Dhul (2) Seht (3)! (click!)

And the photo print out of the camera..They both looked the their photos and had a satisfied smile on their faces..

Dara:   ahhh..it turn out well..(happy)

Dong Hae:  neh!..we actually look good together! (looking at their couple photo and he's grinning so wide)

Dara:  ehhh?? (smile so shy) ..ahhum..ahh..hehe..we will keep this photos and we will later hang this on our home when we get our house,,

Dong Hae:  neh! (still smiling so wide)

Dara:  (stood up) neh..let's go and hang these notes then?..(looked at Hae)

Dong Hae:  neh! ^_________^

And they head out of the restaurant.  As they went out, the crowd are still following where they go.  When they reached the wall where the couple charms hangs, they stopped and looked for a spot where they could hang their charm.

Dara:  (looking up)..we should hang it somewhere up..so that people wont see it or people wont get it,,.(smiles)

Dong Hae:  nehh..(looks up too and finding for a better spot)

When they saw the right spot, Dong Hae then move to hang it there, securing that it wont fell off.  

Dong Hae:  there...(looking proud)

Dara:  ahhh...ye ppu da..oh! (remember something)...can we take a picture here? (shy)

Dong Hae:  (smiles at her)..neh!..ah..wait..(asked someone to take a picture of them, gave his polaroid cam and went beside Dara)

They took the photo standing next to each other doing a both hands peace sign..After the photoshoot, they thanked the person and they walked towards their car.  When they reached the car, Dong Hae again opened the door for her before he move to the driver's side.  When he got in, Dara is already wearing her seatbelt and is now busy looking at their pictures.  He was about to start the engine when Dara suddenly made a quite laugh..

Dong Hae:  (looked at Dara)..wae??

Dara:  haha..mu..nothing..(but inside her while looking at their pictures, she almost forgot that all those times she's wearing Dong Hae's coat..ahh..maybe that's why she doesn't feel cold)

Dong Hae:  are you sure there's nothing? (suspiciously smiling at her)

Dara:  neh..(nods and smiles)

Dong Hae:  ok..(starts the engine)..you must be tired, I'll bring you home now..(looked at the road and glances at his wife for quite some time)

Dara:  neh..but I had fun..gamsahabnida..(looks at her husband and smile so sweetly)

Dong Hae drove the car smoothly on their way to Dara's dorm.  They make quite a talk while on the ride but mostly keep quite too when they run out of topic.  When they arrived at the building, still Dong Hae on his being a true gentleman, opened the door for Dara.  

Dara:  (faced her husband) I really had a great time..(smile sweetly)

Dong Hae:  me too..(wide smile)..ahhh..(seems dont want to leave yet..)

Dara:  (feeling so awkward remember something) oh!..(she then take off Dong Hae's coat and gave it to him)..gamsahabnida..

Dong Hae:  oh..gamsahabnida too..(smiles)..

Dara:  ahh..i better go inside..(bow) nice to meet you..gamsahabnida..(bow)

Dong Hae:  neh..(bow)..nice to meet you too..gamsahabnida..(bow)..I will wait for you to get inside..

Dara:  neh?,,oh..no..no..you can get to your car now..Im ok here..

Dong Hae:  ahhh..ani..no..I want to watch you going inside safely,,.(smiles)

Dara didn't argue anymore and so she made her final bow and thank you and turn around to get in.  When she's on the door of the building, she again looked back at her husband, wave a hand and go back in.  On the other hand, as Dong Hae saw his wife safe inside, he then moved to his car and started to drive.  On his way home he suddenly realize something,..

Dong Hae:  damn! (stamp the steering wheel)..i forgot to ask for her number!..arrgggg!!!

 

 

Well that is where our episode 4 ends.  Ohh..poor Dong Hae, its ok oppa, you still have a lot of days to ask..don't worry..But surely the suju spies will tease you if they knew you forgot about her number..haha..ahhh..that was quite a date..Till then guys...Please look forward for the next episode..Annyeong!