We Got Married Season 5 Episode 19

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

 

Inside the car going to WGM Village, Donghae can't help but smile knowing that they will live together now. Dara on the other hand, with knotted forehead glance at him from time to time. "wae? aist.. you look crazy do you know that?" she teased. "eh? That's because I'm crazy for you." Donghae replied smiling but not looking at her. "aigoo.. stop that!" Dara said rubbing the sides of her hair. Donghae glance at her for a moment, "huh?" he asked with knotted forehead. But Dara just looked at him and smile. aigoo.. stop what your doing because I might not hold myself from falling.. she thought. 

 

When they arrived at their house, Dara was suprised to see yet another mission card lying flatly on their door step. "why?" Donghae asked from behind whom have their trolleys on both hands. Dara took the mission card and showed it to her husband while saying, "another mission card!" "open it.." said Donghae. As Dara pull the card out of the envelope, a key suddenly dropped on the floor. She hurriedly bent her knees to get it but she didn't noticed her husband doing the same too. As a result, their hands ended touching each other upon reaching the key with Donghae's hand on top of Dara. She immediately pull her hand away from her husband's and tried to stand but midway end up bumping unto Donghae's head instead. "Aaaahhh!!!" They both exclaimed rubbing their head. "aist!" said Dara still rubbing her head but got surprised when Donghae pull away her hand and replaced it with his hand instead. Now, he is the one rubbing her bumped head with matching blowing it. Dara doesn't know what to do but look down because the moment she looks up, she will see her husband's kissable lips pouting at her direction and she might forget again about everything. "mianhe.. does it still hurt?" Donghae asked still rubbing and blowing her head. Dara wasn't able to answer him because she was taken away by the scent of Donghae's breath. After a few seconds she slowly looked up and have their eyes met. Donghae looked hypnotized being that close with her and so without thinking, he slowly move his face towards Dara. omo? what are you doing? Dara thought but didn't made a move. She was about to be taken away too and they were about to get their first kiss when suddenly, out of nowhere, the door on their side flew open and somebody yelled, "WELCOME HOOOOMMEE!!!!" The couple whose faces were just 2 inches away from each other immediately jumped out of surprise and nervousness. They looked at the reason of that disturbance and there they saw Bom with hands clasping below her chin, grinning mischievously, and eyes that says "gotcha!" on the door of their house. Dara's eyes formed into slits but Bom just gave her a knowing smirk. Donghae on the other hand smile awkwardly and bow, "Annyeong Haseyo" "Annyeong Haseyo brother in law." Bom smile widely. The couple then went silent. "oh? Did I interrupted something?" Bom asked looking so innocent. "ahh.. ani.. I was just ah.. rubbing her head because ahh.. we bumped with each other.. neh.." explained Donghae sounding so defensive. Bom just chuckled. "Bommie! What are you doing here? In our house?" Dara said smiling so wide but sounded like sending threats. Bom was about to answer her when suddenly Minzy appeared from behind. "Unnie!! Brother in law! Surprise!!!" Minzy shouted excitedly with arms extended above (without knowing what had happened earlier). Bom then burst in a laugh. "hahahahahahahah!" She continued laughing but after noticing that it was only her whose laughing, she then cleared and gestured the couple to get inside the house. "mianhe.. come in.." she said still holding her laugh. Dara went inside but still giving her glares saying, were not done yet! Donghae on the other hand took the key on the floor first before he followed his wife.

 

The couple was suprised to see that the inside of the house is already fixed with decorations and furnitures. "waahh!! I thought we will be entering a totally empty house?" Dara said smiling and still looking around. "Bom-ssi.. did you guys did this?" asked Donghae also looking around but with a satisfied look on his face. "neh! me and maknae Minzy did this together with the baddest CL but right after were done she hurriedly went to her schedule." Bom explained quite proud. "ooohh.. Gamsahabnida!!" Dara said whom move to hug her two sisters. "neh! Gamsahabnida!" Donghae said smiling and bowing at the two. "ani.. we were happy to help.." said Minzy quite shy. "oohh.. I feel shy with CL-roo.. even if she has a schedule still she went here to help.." Dara said looking at her sisters. "oh! Mahall.. We better call CL-ssi to say our thank you.." Donghae said looking at Dara. "neh! neh!" she obeyed pulling out her phone from her pocket and called CL. After a few rings, "neeh? wassup?" said CL on the other line. "CL-ssi Annyeong Haseyo!!" Donghae responded. "ooh?" CL said quite puzzled. "CL-roo my husband and I would like to thank you for helping decorating our house." Dara said smiling. "ooh? ahh.. Annyeong Haseyo brother in law! aist.. I was startled to hear a guy's voice. I thought Dara was kidnapped.." CL said on the other line. The girls including DOnghae laugh. "just kidding.. did you like it?" CL continued with the voice that sounds like smiling. "neh!" the couple said in unison. "Gamsahabnida!" said Donghae smiling. "neh.. we are happy to do it.." CL replied. "mianhe if I wasn't able to meet you guys" she continued. "ah.. aniyo.. we were thankful really.." Dara said. "oh.. its actually good that CL wasn't able to see what I see.." Bom interrupted and sounded like teasing. The couple then turned crimson red upon hearing it. "Bommie!!" Dara said with a voice asking her to stop but Bom just looked at her and laugh. Minzy on the other hand smile dumbfounded while looking at her two unnies. "Bom unnie!" CL said on the other line. "neeehh?" Bom said still chuckling. "aist.. why didn't you leave yet? Give the couple their time together." CL said sounded like a leader. "aist.. CL oppa arasso.." Bom said quite disappointed. "unnie!" CL continued. "neeeeeeeh..." Bom replied lazily. "Tell me about it later." CL said sounding like she knows something. Bom's face then lit up and she again went laughing. "haha.. arasso.." "Bommie!" Dara exclaimed. Donghae smile shyly while rubbing his now sweaty forehead. 

 

The couple are now sitting beside each other on the couch on their living room. After Bom and Minzy left, the atmosphere between them became so awkward. Donghae cleared his throat and stood up. "ahh.. shall we check the entire house?" he asked Dara. She nod at him and smile awkwardly in response. Since they find it awkward talking to each other after that "almost kiss" scene that was "almost caught" by Bom, they just made themselves busy roaming around and checking the entire house. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIG_AqpGSDGWYPh7Q9Yjs     LIVING ROOM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEXS_kXrcIhz6UAahU1ui   KITCHEN AREA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrRliIrzRZ6_ZspGZ7hl1  BEDROOM

Now, the couple is inside their bedroom roaming around and checking things from here to there. Dara seated on the bed and felt the soft mattress while Donghae on the other hand stayed on his position (standing at the end corner of the bed while looking around but Dara - AWKWARD). "I like the room.. it felt so bright.. it gives me positive vibes.." Dara said still feelin the mattress. "neh.. I like it too.." he said still not looking at her direction. Dara then looked at him with knotted forehead. "wae? you dont like it?" Donghae then was forced to look at her, "didn't you hear what I say? I said I like it too.." he said. "neh.. I heard you but when I look at you, your face seemed says the opposite.." she said still with knotted forehead. "huh?..aist.. ani.. I mean it really.. dont mind my face..haha" he said. Dara patted the mattress on her side, "come here.." she said. "huh?" Donghae replied a little startled. "aist.. you heard me.. I said come here.." she said while patting the space beside her. Donghae then move to sit beside her but on his mind, omo.. earlier I almost kissed her.. I cant go near her.. he then gulped and finally seated stiffly beside his wife. Dara looked at him grinning. "wae??" he asked. "haha.. why are you so stiff?" she said. "aist.. what are you talking about!" he defended and then he stretched his both hands upwards and slowly dropped his back on the bed. Now its Dara's turn to get stiff. Her husband is laying on the bed beside her and she felt so uncomfortable at that moment. She cant even look back at him. Little did she knows is that her husband is looking at her with a wide grin on his face and on his mind, gotcha! 

Dara is now thinking hard as to how she will get away with that awkward atmosphere. She then remembered the mission card they saw earlier. "oh! The mission card!" she said snapping her finger. She then hurriedly run out of the bedroom without looking at her husband. Donghae then just smile and made his self up to follow his wife. He saw Dara sitting on their living room with a now happy face. Maybe because she's now back on track. She waved at him signalling him to come over. As Donghae settled beside her, she then enthusiastically opened the mission card. "Dodoong!" she said while pulling the card out. Donghae on the other hand covers his mouth while chuckling. He's fascinated by just looking at his wife that close. He's having fun watching Dara's changing facial experession as she reads the mission card silently. Finally, "oh?.. ahh.. the key!" Dara said snapping her hand. She stood and run towards their main door. Donghae was left their laughing. He could hear Dara's voice shouting, "waaahh!! wheres the key?? OHMYGHAAD!! we lost the keeeeyy!!!" she run back to Donghae and stopped after catching him laughing. "yaaahh!!! are you laughing at me?" but Donghae just looked at her and laugh harder. "yaaaahh!!!" she yelled again while stamping her feet and wiggling her hands like a kid throwing tantrums. "aigooo.." said Donghae while trying to return his focus. Still holding his laugh he looked at Dara and saw her giving him sharp glares. She then turn around and run again towards the door's direction. "aigoo.." Donghae said standing up and went to his wife.  When he arrived there, he again let out a loud laugh after seeing Dara crawling like a baby. Dara then snap her head towards Donghae to which the latter stopped from laughing and went to her to help her stand up. "aigoo... my wife is sooo cute." Donghae said while brushing off some dirt on her knees. "i hate you.." Dara pouted and looked away. "aist.. wae??" Donghae said not even threatened but instead he felt like pinching Dara's cheecks because she finds her cute. Dara just looked at him sharply. He was about to laugh again but tried his best to hold it. "aigoo.. lets come inside first.." he said grabbing Dara's hand and pulling her back to the living room. He guide her to take a seat and right after he then took something on his pocket. "here." He said offering his closed palm to Dara. Dara looked at him confused. She stretch out her palm and Donghae put his closed palm above it. With knotted forehead, Dara felt something cold that dropped on her palm. When she look at it, its the key that Donghae has kept from the beginning of time. "mianhe.. please dont hate me.." Donghae said sincerely while looking at her. Dara took the key from her palm with her other hand and looked at it intently. "aist.. aaahhh!" she said doing her nose-look-up trademark pose. "husband.. don't worry, I may be mad but I can never hate you." she said flashing her bright smile. Donghae then smiled back and settled his self beside Dara on the couch. "so? what does the mission card says?" He looked at her as Dara took the card again and read it aloud, 

 

"Welcome Darahae Couple to your newly wed home. By this time you might have already noticed that your house is far from being empty. Yes, we had asked the help of 2ne1 members in decorating the house. You know why? Because tonight you two will be hosting a huge house warming party. What is a huge party without guest? And so expect a huge number of visitors to come.  And of course, a huge number of guest needs a huge amount of food to be served, and so you two need to shop! Attached inside the envelope is your grocery budget. Go now because anytime now your guests will arrive!"

PS: Just keep the key, you'll be needing it later. Enjoy! WGM.

 

"Eotokke?" Dara said looking at Donghae after reading the mission. "aizt! We can do it! Fighting!" Donghae encouraged her. But Dara just shook her head. "I don't know how to cook.." she said in her choking voice. Donghae for a moment just looked at her and after a while he burst out laughing. "Yaaaahh!!!" Dara yelled quite annoyed. Donghae sensed it and so he straightened his self and face his wife instead. "aigoo.. its ok mahall.. we will work on this together.." he said trying his best to cheer her up. "who will our visitors be? omo! what if super juniors will come? aigoo.. now im nervous.." she said fanning her self. "aahhh! dont worry, they eat everything and anything so stop pressuring yourself.." Dara just looked at him still quite worried. "arasso.. lets just buy some ready to eat food instead.." he suggested but Dara sighed in frustration instead. After a while she remembered something, "oh! wait.." she said grabbing her phone and dialed someone. Donghae just looked at her every move. "Yoboseyo?" said Dara. "waaahh!!! Maknae!!!" Donghae's brows furrowed. "Minzy-ah! I need your help!"  she paused for a moment.. "waaahh! you know??!! chincha?? seriously?? OMYGHAD!! gomowo!! neh! neh! arasso.. ok.. were coming!" And she ended the call. She then faced the now confused looking Donghae. "Minzy and Bom are now in the grocery store and they're helping us in preparing for the party!" "chincha? but?" "neh! I thought so too! But Minzy told me that after they left here they hurriedly went to the grocery to buy the ingredients to prepare." she explained. "wow.. dont they have schedule today?" asked Donghae. "ani.. only CL have schedule today.." "hmmm.. surely the boys will be happy knowing that your sisters will be here, and also, helped in preparing for them.," Donghae said quite happy. "neh! shall we go now? they're waiting for us.." "neh!"  And so they hurriedly went to the grocery store where Minzy and Bom are waiting.

 

As the couple arrived at the grocery store, people are becoming aware of their presence and so they find it hard looking for Bom and Minzy because a crowd of people are following them on their sides. Dara dialed Minzy's phone, "Minzy-ah! Were here, where are you?" "Corn!" replied Minzy on the other line. With that Dara could already picture out what she and her husband is about to see. "wae? where are they?" asked Donghae because he saw how Dara's brows twitched after hearing the other line's reply. "Corn." she said to her husband but Donghae just looked more confused with what she said. After a few walking, there they saw Minzy standing with her back facing them and her hands are on her waist. "Minzy-ah!" Dara called and so Minzy looked around and there they saw Bom, in front of her, sitting on the floor in a lutos position while leaning on a stand of "free taste corn" and on her hand is a cup of corn and on the other is a spoon full of it and just in time she shoved it on . "Bommie-ah!!!" Dara yelled but Bom just throw her a sweet smile instead. "Unnie..she's been here for like half an hour already and she has eaten like 4 cups already and i've been asking her to stop but she just kept on telling me that she's my unnie and that I should be the one listening to her instead." Miinzy said to Dara like a kid telling her side of the story. "waeyo? its not like ive been eating this everyday you know!" Bom defended. "Bom-ah!" Dara said with command. "arasso.. arasso.." she said standing up but before she let go of the cup of corn, she first took a spoonfull of it and shoot it into . Donghae tried his best to hold his laugh but eventually failed. "aigoo.. this is so embarassing.." Minzy exclaimed slapping her forehead. "here.." Minzy handing Bom a bottle of water. Bom drank it and as soon as she's finish, she then faced the couple as if nothing happened. "okay! were done buying what we need.. we are planning on cooking Buldak, Samgyupsal, and Dwenjang Chigae." 

 

Buldak - Hot & Spicy Chicken - 불닭 SPICY CHICKEN (BULDAK)

 

Samgyupsal - Grilled Pork Strips - 삼겹살 GRILLED PORK STRIPS (SAMGYUPSAL)

 

Dwenjang Chigae - Bean Paste Stew - 된장찌개 BEAN PASTE STEW WITH BEEF AND VEGETABLES (DWENJANG CHIGAE)

 

"Wow? you know how to cook that? all of that?" Donghae asked looking amazed. Dara then laugh which made Donghae looked at her. "wae?" he asked with knotted forehead. "Bom---shfhdf" Dara wasn't able to say what she was supposed to say because Bom covered with both hands. Minzy on the other hand looked at them while laughing. "ani! she's just saying that we should get going because anytime now your visitors will arrive.. neh!" Bom said still covering Dara's mouth. "uh? ah..arasso.. neh.." Donghae just agreed still dumbfounded. He took the cart and pushed it towards the cashier. Bom let go of Dara's mouth and while doing so, she's also throwing threats at her "dont you dare tell him that i cant cook! He looked so impressed to me.. this is the first time that somebody recognize my cooking skills.." Bom whispered in her very cute voice. Minzy as usual is grinning wide. "aigoo.. cooking skills? haha.. that is because he has no idea that you can't cook!" Dara said chuckling. "pleaaaassseee...." Bom begged with aeygo. And the two laugh again. That made Donghae glance their way and again, his forehead form into a knot after seeing his wife whispering and chuckling with her co-members. 

Now the couple is driving their way back to their house. Donghae is itching to know what his wife was about to say earlier but he cant ask her because Bom and Minzy joined them on their car. Yes, the two 2ne1 girls are sitting behind the couple and Bom is seemed activated on her 8 dimensional personality because she's been acting weird for the entire ride. "Brother in law!" Bom looking at Donghae from the rearview mirror. "neh?" asked Hae glancing at her for a moment before he return his gaze to the road. "Can you turn on your sterio?" she asked not taking her gaze at the rearview mirror. Dara looked at him for he looked hesitant at first. "wae?" she asked. "ah..aniyo.." Donghae replied at the same time move to turn on his sterio. The first song to play is Kiss of Dara. "oh?" the three girls react in unison. Donghae turned crimson red and tried his best not to look stupid. Minzy and Bom smiled mischievously and looked at the couple. Dara on the other hand smile shyly and look out the window instead. The atmosphere inside the car was so silent until the next song on the playlist play. It was Taeyang's I need A Girl. Bom chuckled silently and Minzy pinch her on the side. Dara became aware of the tease of her two sisters while Donghae still acting like he's on his own and that he stayed focus on driving instead. Minzy and Bom are now humming with the song while Dara is imaginately dancing on her own. After the song ends, it took a while before the next song played. The girls are obviously anticipating for the next song to play. Finally, a fun slow tune filled the air. "oohh!!" Dara reacted switching her body facing Donghae. He then jump on his seat, feeling a little shock with Dara's sudden reaction. "You downloaded it?" Dara asked with a surprised and happy face. The two girls on the other hand looked so dumbfounded glancing at the couple. "neh.. the next day right after the time you told me about it, I tried looking for it. I listened to it and I started to like it." Donghae explained also smiling. "ahhh.. Daebak! Im touched.." Dara said nodding and smiling while holding her chest. Bom looked at Minzy with eyes asking like do-you-have-any-idea? But Minzy just shrug her shoulders. After a while of deep thinking, Minzy snap her finger and faced Bom, "ah! I remember! its grow old with you right?.. Dara unnie! It is right?" Minzy said looking at Bom then at Dara. The latter nod at her with a shy smile. "aizt.. Minzy-ah! I haven't taken any healthy food today so please tell me already.." Bom said in her cute accent. The maknae laugh and face her, "unnie.. remember that episode where Donghae oppa brought unnie to SM building?" Minzy started. "neh.. wae?" Bom replied still dumbfounded. "aizt.. oppa brought her to their music room and there they played some instruments? and unnie asked oppa to play that song but oppa doesn't know about it?" "ooohh.. neh.. i remember now.." Bom said now smiling mischievously. That made the couple, especially Donghae, blush. "Brother in law.. is it just me or your song playlist has really something to do with our ssantokki?" Bom teased. Donghae chuckled while rubbing his now sweating forehead. "were here!" Dara interrupted, trying to save her husband from getting interrogated. "aigoo.. can I just stay here and listen to his playlist instead?" Bom complained with a smile. "Of course you can stay Bommie.. but who will cook those dishes you prepared?" Dara return the tease. Minzy laugh out loud while making her way out of the car.  Bom made a face at Dara but the latter just laugh at her. Donghae still looked dumbfounded with the secret joke that the sisters know. 

 

Now they are all gathered at the kitchen. All ingredients are placed on the table and the couple are standing, waiting what do next. Minzy was about to start the cooking when Bom hold her hand and faced the couple. "you two, go work on something. leave us both here because we can't concentrate if you two are watching." "huh? but i've seen you cook before!!" Dara insisted but Bom just gave her a sharp look instead. "arasso.. we will leave now.. please cook well.." she said pulling her husband out of the kitchen. "if you need my help just call me ok?" Donghae said while walking away. "neeh!!" the two 2ne1 girls replied in unison. After the couple left, Bom then faced Minzy and said, "Minzy-ah! eotokke? just tell me what to do i'll be your assistant today!" "haha.. arasso unnie.." Minzy said chuckling. She then asked her unnie to cut the vegetables that they'll be needing while she do her part too in cooking. 

 

While the two are busy on the kitchen, the couple on the other hand are now resting comfortably at their living room. They are seating next to each other with feet stretched forward and head leaning on the couch's headrest facing upwards. "Dara-ah.." Donghae started. "hmmm?" she replied. "uhhmm.. earlier back at the grocery store.. your saying something but Bom-shii covered your mouth.. what is it about?" he asked full of curiosity. Dara then chuckled not moving her head from looking up. "aigoo.. Bommie will kill me if i tell you this.." she said smiling. Donghae then straightened up and faced Dara. Their eyes met but Dara held back first. "arasso.. the truth is, she doesn't know how to cook those dishes.. its our maknae whose expert with that.. but she was overwhelmed by your compliment and so she lied about her making the food." Dara didn't heard any response and so she was forced to look at him only to find out that he is now so red while holding her laugh. "aizt.. Im dead!" Dara said looking at him. Right there and then Donghae burst out laughing and Dara, by her instinct, move to reach and cover his mouth. Donghae went to silent laughing then Dara pinch him on the side. "arasso.. arasso." Donghae said still chuckling. "Dont you dare tell her what i told you.." she reminded her husband with a threat. "arasso.. arasso.. wow.. maknae is good at cooking? aahh.. im sure Kyu Hyun would like her.." Donghae commented all of a sudden. Dara punch him on his elbow, "aw!"  "what are you talking about?! our maknae is still young.. she's not ready to go on a date yet!" she said sounding like a big sister. "aizt.. i didn't said that I will make her date our maknae.. i just said that he would like her knowing that she's good at cooking." Donghae said smiling. "but! just pretend that its Bom who cooked it ok?" she reminded him. "arasso." he agreed obediently. 

 

After 30 minutes of seating and laughing, the couple decided to check on the two at the kitchen. "wow! it smells good.." Donghae said upon entering the kitchen. Bom looked a little startled and she hurriedly grab the spoon and pretended that she's tasting the food. "unnie! its not ready yet!" Minzy tried to stop her but she already tasted it and she end up having a sour face. "eerrkk!!" she said spitting out her tongue. The couple just hold their laugh and made a deadpan face instead. "aizt! enough! i can't take it anymore!" Bom said throwing the spoon on the table. The couple looked at her still with expressionless face but inside they are laughing out loud. "brother in law! i dont know how to cook! i am not good at cooking!.. its our maknae whom deserves your compliment not me! hmp! im tired of pretending that im an expert in the kitchen!" she said clutching her arms below her chest. Just then the couple started laughing. "aaaahhh!!! and now your laughing at me?! aizt.. remember i helped in beautifying you house!!" she yelled feeling frustrated. "aniyo.. its ok Bom-shii.. I won't tell the visitors that you dont know how to cook.." Donghae said still smiling. "nehh.. and beside unnie.. you helped me in preparing this so you still did a part in cooking.." Minzy said giving Bom a sweet smile. "aigoo.. Bommie.. your so cute.." Dara teased. And they all laugh.  Now everybody are helping in the kitchen, making food good for 10 to 15 persons even if they had no idea how many visitors will come. 

 

Dara is now making her husband taste the food that Minzy cooked. After a while, the door bell rang. "ooh?" They all said in unison. They remained standing there while looking at each other. The bell rang again. "ooh! they're here!!" Bom yelled a little startled. "unnie.. were not done yet.. eotokke?" Minzy looking at Dara quite worried. "ok.. I will check the door..you girls stay here and continue what your doing arasso?" Donghae said assuring them not to worry. The girls then nod in agreement and continued with their business. Dara and Bom prepared the table while Minzy tried to finish her dish.

 

On the other hand, as Donghae get near the door, he could hear voices rumbling and and hands knocking. "Donghae-ah!!" it was Eun Hyuk's voice calling. He then walked on tip toe towards the door. He cleared his throat and yelled, "who's there?" "yaaaahh!!! open the door!!"  yelled Eun Hyuk. "were starving!!!" yelled the others. He chuckled while opening the door. The door was still half close when the boys pushed it and they invited theirselves inside the house not minding if Donghae's eyes formed into slits. All 11 super junior boys are now inside the house making noises. "oohhh.. wow..that smells delicious.." said Hee Chul walking towards the living room. "neh! waahh.. im hungry.." seconded SungMin while following from behind.  "waahh! noona's cooking smells delicious! noona!!!" yelled Kyu Hyun following his hyungs. "Yaaahh!! maybe she's in the kitchen.." said Lee Teuk leading the way to the kitchen. "aahhh.. it really does smell delicious.." said Shindong rubbing his belly. "hyung! wait for me!" yelled Ryeowook. Ye SUng, Si Won, Ki Bum, and Kangin are behind with Donghae also going to the direction of the kitchen. "kyaahh.. your so lucky fish.. Dara-shii cooks delicious.." said Siwon grabbing Donghae on his elbow. Donghae just smile and remained silent, not telling his brothers that 2 2ne1 members are also inside the kitchen. They are still making some random noises when Lee Teuk stopped upon seeing the people inside the kitchen. Ryeowook bumped behind him which followed by HeeChul, Eun Hyuk, Kyu Hyun, Shindong and Sung Min as all of them stopped upon seeing the people inside the kitchen. "omo!" HeeChul reacted first. "annyeong haseyo..." The girls bowed while greeting. The boys then return the bow randomly, still quite surprised with the presence of Bom and Minzy. Donghae walked pass the wide eyed boys and he then went standing in the middle. "uhhum!" he cleared his throat. He was about to said something when Dara grab him on his elbow. "uhhmm.. super junior brother in laws.. meet my sisters Bom and Minzy." she introduced as to which the two girls bow. "nice to meet you super junior sunbaenim." Minzy said. "aizt.. haven't I told you to call me oppa instead?" HeeChul said smiling. Kyu Hyun dodge him on his elbow at the same time the other boys groan in embarassment. "neh.. mianhe.. HeeChul oppa.. nice to meet you.." Minzy said smiling shyly. HeeChul's smile became a grin while glancing at s. "me too! oppa!" said Shindong pointing to his self. The others reacted too but Lee Teuk held his hand up to make them stop. "aizt.. you havent even return their greeting yet.." he said sounding like his scolding his dongsaengs. The boys then form into a straight line and with the leader's signal, they introduce their group "Annyeong Haseyo!! Super Junior Imnida!!" The girls chuckled. "omo! Bom-shii so pretty.." Siwon whispered to Ye Sung. "Bom Chingu!! Siwon-ah said your pretty!" Siwon then covered his face out of embarassment. "a chincha? gamsahabnida!" Bom replied shyly. The others laugh. "arasso.. why don't we guys go to the living room first while the girls prepare the table?" Donghae said still chuckling. The other boys groaned not wanting to move out of the kitchen and the girls just laugh with their reaction. The boys was about to move out when HeeChul suddenly stop and turn to face the girls, "is CL-shii here too?" the girls look at him quite surprised but after the guys laugh, they laugh too. "ani.. she has a schedule.. but she called earlier and told me that she'll be here if her schedule ends earlier." Bom explained. HeeChul again grinned widely. Lee Teuk rub his head like a child and to which his face became sour. Donghae pushed s out of the kitchen's premises even if they prefer to stay there instead. 

 

 

 

OMG! ITS BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS.

IM SO SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG BEFORE I MADE A COMEBACK..KEKE

TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING.. I OWE YOU BIG TIME!

TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED: OHMYGHAD THANKS SOOO MUCH GUYS..

To those who leave their comments thanks too because it motivates me to continue..

 @PepDen - thanks for that comment.. yes i totally get what you mean and i hope ive done it better now.. thank you.. :)

 

SUBSCRIBE / COMMENT / UPVOTE

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

 

PS: I WILL DO A DOUBLE UPDATE.. I WILL TRY TO TRIPLE IT AS PAYMENT FOR A LONG WAIT.. KEKE