We Got Married Season 5 Episode 1

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

Super Junior Dorm

Super Junior members Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Kyu Hyun, SUng Min and Dong Hae are busy watching the live stream of SBS Inkigayo in their living room.

Lee Teuk:  today is the comeback of 2ne1 right?

Kyu Hyun:  hyung!  it is? (smiling and glancing at Dong Hae)

Lee Teuk then looked at Dong Hae grinning.

Lee Teuk:  yah DOng Hae-Ah!  It is right? ^___^

Dong Hae:  wae?!  Why ask me?  Do I look like I know everything??

Eun Hyuk and Sung Min looked at each other while smiling.  Then Sung Min made a face to Eun Hyuk urging him to tease Dong Hae.

Eun Hyuk:  ahhh..Dong Hae-Ah!  I remember!  2ne1's comeback will be next week so let's just watch baseball game instead. (blinking at the other guys)

Dong Hae then moved so fast to grab the remote.

Members then laugh hard for they could see the look on Dong Hae's face like #dont you dare change the channel look!

Lee Teuk:  but Eun Hyuk-shii says 2ne1's comeback is next week!  (teasing his dongsaeng more)

Dong Hae:  ahhh!!  ok.ok.! It's their comeback today ok! haayyzzt!

SUJU laughs..

Sung Min and Kyu Hyun:  neeehh??? are you sure? 

The two chorused with the same teasing voice.

Dong Hae:  ahhh!!  It is! I checked it right!!  arrrggh...

Lee Teuk:  you checked it? (smiling)  alright lets watch then.

Eun Hyuk:  ahhh..he checked it! tsk!tsk!tsk! (whispering to Sung Min and they both giggle)

They all watched from the opening of the show.  They've seen other groups perfomances and for every performances done they let out some comments and laugh.  When the MC introduced 2ne1 everybody get quite especially Dong Hae.  He is so focused that he did not noticed Kyu Hyun and Eun Hyuk moved closer to him with the agenda of getting his eyes cover.  After the introduction for 2ne1 and before the new song teaser start, the two hurriedly grab Dong Hae, Kyu Hyun on the hands and Eun Hyuk on the face to cover his eyes.  Lee Teuk and Sung Min laugh as Dong Hae struggles in getting free from the two.

Dong Hae:  aahhh!!!

Lee Teuk, even if his enjoying the scene that his dongsaengs are doing, he then ordered them to stop and let Dong Hae go.

Lee Teuk: that's enough!  Our Dong Hae has been waiting for this.  You know how much he miss her you know.  (grinning)

And the two let go of Dong Hae just in time for the opening treaser.

Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Sung Min and Kyu Hyun:  oohhh!!! 

And there goes 2ne1 starting their comeback performance.  The room is so silent that everybody were seems to be focusing on what they're watching.  As Park Bom sings the chorus everybody were like nodding and following the flow.  When Dara sings "touch me" everybody glanced at Dong Hae and they saw the smile of the person who seems like falling in love.  The SUJU boys were not just enjoying 2ne1's new song but they're also enjoying Dong Hae's reaction.  

During Dara's solo part (reggae)

SUJU:  yaaahhhh!!!hahahaha

Eun Hyuk:   yaaahhhh!!! ye-ppu-da!! 

Sung Min:  neh! whatever hair she wairs she's really pretty!

Kyu Hyun:  and Im Falling In Love with her!!! (following dara's part)

Lee Teuk is smiling, turned grinning as he watch Dong Hae looked at the other boys in a #back off! kind of look.

The 3 boys saw it too and they all laughed in chorus.  When 2ne1's performance ended, everybody were like "wow"

Eun Hyuk:  Daebak!! (clapping)

Sung Min:  neh! 2ne1 indeed is jjang!!

Kyu Hyun:  I want to go to the beach..

And everybody looked at Kyu Hyun and laugh..

Lee Teuk:  Dong Hae-Ah!  Satisfied?

Dong Hae:  "Falling In Love! Falling In Love!"  (imitating Dara's dance)

The guys looked at each other and looked at Dong Hae and all of a sudden laughed out loud.

Eun Hyuk:  ahhh!!  Why does that harp dance of yours look so awkward to me?

Kyu Hyun:  hyung!  please..never ever do it again!  

They were all still laughing when Siwon arrived with a red mailbox on his hand.  Yes, red mailbox, the one you see on we got married show.  That's right!  The boys suddenly went silent as they recognize the mailbox.  You see, before, Lee Teuk was a husband to actress Kang Sora in that show and boys had participated in some episodes.  And they've been anticipating to be part of the show for they also want to experience having a wife.  Sung Min run to Siwon and was about to grab the box when Siwon moved it away from him.

Siwon:  woah! Stop there hyung! I saw it first so I will read it myself! ^__^

Eun Hyuk:  ahhhh!!! who will it be this time? (anticipating)

Dong Hae:  Falling In Love!  Falling In Love!

Lee Teuk:  ahhh!!  Don't mind that awkward Hae...Go ahead and read the mail..(rubbing his hands together)

Kyu Hyun:  hyung!  you've done it already!  Stop looking so excited there! aayyztt!!

Lee Teuk looked at Kyu Hyun in a #stop spoiling it look!

Lee Teuk:  naahh!! Im not a greedy guy you dork!  Im just excited who among my dongsaengs will get married this time!

Siwon then open the mail and as he saw the name on the mission card he then smile widely and bring it back to the envelope.  

SUJU Boys:  wae???

All were so curious but Siwon just kept on smiling and he moved a step backward from s.

Dong Hae:  wae? wae? wae?  Why are you moving away??

Siwon:  haha... I will read the mission first before I reveal who the husband is..hayzz...lucky!lucky!lucky!

Eun Hyuk:  ahhhh..(smiling wide) I like that..ok ok Siwonshii..surprise me!haha

Lee Teuk then hit Eun Hyuk on his head.  The guys laugh and return their attention to Siwon.  Siwon again moved another step backward while pulling the mission card out.

Siwon:  OK guys listen...

"Hey Mr. Simple!  Do You Love Me?  If you don't know yet then sorry sorry.

You are the Ironman of my life please take care of me."

Meet your y, free, and single bride by the end of next month (August 30, 2013)

in a place where all musicians loves to perform.

For more details, wait for your next mission card.

 

Eun Hyuk:  aahhh!!!  That awkward fish???

Kyu Hyun:  wae??  I do look more like Ironman than him!!  So it must be me?  Am I right Siwonshii??

Sung Min:  aahhh!!  you two stop!  It says there that he is Mr. Simple...whose simpler here? Also!  Ironman!! I do ironing in the house so probably its me!

Lee Teuk laugh on Sung Min's act an wave a hand to make them stop.

Lee Teuk:  ahhh..you guys are really brainless!  No wonder CEO chose me to be the leader!  

Dong Hae on the other hand is now leaning on the wall searching something on his phone.

Siwon:  Dong Hae-Ah!  haha..your busy searching for your wife now huh?

Eun Hyuk:  wae?  you already have someone in mind?

Sung Min:  wae?? are you sure your the husband??!!

Kyu Hyun:  dumb Sung Min-Ah!  It's indeed Dong Hae hyung! (now Kyu Hyun holding the mission card and there he saw Lee Dong Hae's name)

Sung Min:  ahhh!!..you call me dumb?! Im your hyung too!!!aahhh!!!

But the guys just laugh at Sung Min.

 

2NE1 Dorm

The girls just arrived from an Inkigayo Comeback and they were all exhausted and so eager to take a rest.  All four of them are now resting on their living room where CL and Bom lying on the couch while maknae Minzy on a bin bag couch and Dara on the floor with her back leaning on Bom's couch and they were all talking happily about what they've done back in the Inkigayo.  

Dara:  dodong! (on her very enthusiastic expression while telling the girls about how nervous she was during their performance)

Bom:   oohhh.. me too! me too!  But you know what!  I watched the replay and your hair looks gorgeous on screen!

Dara:  chincha?? aaahhh!!hahaha (clapping and gigling)

CL:  yaahh unni!  HOT! HOT! Blonde! But our maknae here performed with HOTNESS too!!!

Dara and Bom:  yaaahh!!

Bom:  and I am not just jealous with maknae's age but also her y dance skills!..ohhh.

Dara:  waaahh!! Bom-Ah! your legs describes iness too!  

Bom:  yaahh!!..legs! and that's all where guys look at!..my legs!!..haayz!!

Dara:  hahaha..

Minzy:  haha..but unni CL you look soo girl there I bet guys will fall in love with you more!

CL:  a chincha?haha..gamsahabnida!

And that's when the door bell rang.

Dara:  ohhh..I'll get that!  Maybe manager oppa brought us food!!

Bom:  ohhh!!! food! i love food! yumyum!!

Dara went to the door expecting that its a food delivery.  As she open the door, she was stunned to see a red mailbox.  

Dara:  owah? what could it be? (while examining the mailbox.  She then saw the label WGM)...ohhhh!! chincha? waahh!! chincha???

She took the mailbox with her and run towards their living room.  The girls were now on their sitting positions for they thought they have visitor because of Dara's reaction.  

CL:  wae?? unni what is that? (surprised seeing Dara holding a mailbox)

Bom:  a food inside a mailbox? wae?? from what restaurant is that?? (giddily asked)

Dara:  hahaha..what food??haayz..its no food..its a mission card from we got married!

Bom:  ahhh..chincha??waaahhh!!!..will that be for me??

CL:  unni!  why you?  isn't it Dara unni asked to go to that show?? You asked for infinite challenge!

Bom:  well..I was just hoping (in her descending accent).. Maknae! Make me some food!! Im hungry!!

Minzy:  unni..haha..your so funny...ok.ok..i will prepare something to eat..

CL:  Dara unni!  what are you waiting for??open it!!

Dara:  ahhh..(doing her trademark pose look-up while holding her nose) what to do??Im nervous..haha

CL:  haha..eotokke?haha..give it to me I'll read it for you..

Dara hand over the mail to CL.  She then sit beside CL and listened intently, anticipating something.

Bom:  why did I say I want to go to Infinite Challenge?  I should have chosen we got married first!  Im not getting any younger...ahhh..eotokke..Im envious..

CL and Dara just laugh on Bom's sentiments.  

CL:  Minzy-Ah!  come here!..you should be here!

As soon as minzy arrive CL then open the envelope and Bom got more dismayed after seeing Dara's name.

CL read;

"Your are not ugly that's why you must not be lonely.  

I will take care of you and I am the best husband will be."

Meet your super husband by the end of next month (August 30, 2013)

in a place where all musicians loves to perform.

For more details, wait for your next mission card.

 

Dara:  ahhhh!!!!..I'm nervous!!! what to do??? ahhh (her trademark nose pose again)

CL:  you will do well unni.. ^_^

Bom:  Minzy-Ah! Foooood!!

Dara:  ahhh..Bom-AH!! your spoiling the atmosphere!! Please support you sister! Wish me well!

Bom:  haha..of course I will support you Dara-Ah! (stand up and bow 90 degrees towards Dara) Please do well and take care of Noh Hong Chul oppa! (giggle)

CL also laughed at what Bom said.

Dara:  ahhhh..this stupid girl..Minzy-AH!! Just bring Bomshell food fast!!!

 

 

 

That's how the We Got Married Season 5 Ep. 1 started.  Darahae as the first couple of the season.  OMG!  Delusional!  haha.. How I wish they will end up being couple in we got married in real life.  Even if a WGM staff had confirmed that its not true, still it could be used as strategy so that fans wont know that they're really considering  Darahae.  Anyway..I hope you enjoyed the story.  I will do my best to update it always.  For more suggestions please leave a comment.  For the next episode, the meet up of the couple!