We Got Married Season 5 Episode 17

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

2NE1 Dorm

The girls are busy moving around the living room with fruits and chips ready on the table. When Dara arrived, she got curious and so she giddily asked the girls, "Yah!!! You girls look so excited.. wae? what are we going to watch today?" She said while grabbing a fork of strawberry and sat beside Bom on the couch. "Unnie! Today's the broadcast of we got married episode 11!" said Minzy. "oohh?? chincha?" Dara replied smiling. After a few seconds she remembered something and so she silently took the remote control on the table and pressed the off button. "wae?!!" The girls exclaimed in unison. "Dara-yah!! Did you just turned off the tv?!" Bom yelled while glaring at her. Dara on the other hand just looked up pretending that she did not hear anything. "Unnie!" said CL to her. "wae?! I did not!! Look! I dont have the remote!!" Dara said showing her empty hands. "Sandara Park!!!!" yelled Bom with eyes glaring into slits. "aist! That episode is boring. Its nothing much interesting. Let's just watch something else instead.." She said in her trembling voice but kept a smiling face. "Unnie... Bom unnie was right..you are hiding something.." says Minzy with her thumb brushing her chin. "Sandara Park!!!" Bom yelled again. "unnie.. hand me the remote before Bom unnie do anything to you.." said CL offering her palm. Dara shrank herself in the couch with face defeated. She then move her right hand to her pulling out the remote control. "Please... please let's watch something but we got married.." she begged while offering the remote to CL. When CL reached it, her grip to the remote tightened and so CL must take it with both hands. "Kyaaahh!!!!" Dara yelled, now lying in a fetus position on the couch with a pillow covering her face as CL the tv. Just in time for the show to start.

 

- After the show.

 

"omo! I can't believe this.." Minzy said in almost a whisper while clutching her chest. "Pabu! Pabu! I can't believe that behind those pretty handsome faces lies a dirty! pabu! ert mind!!" exclaimed CL with angry face. "Sandara Park!!!" Bom yelled facing Dara with hands on her waist. Dara on the other hand just stayed seated there while looking down with hands clasping on her lap. "aist! If I had known it earlier I should've thrown the cake to their faces!!!" she continued with her ears turning crimson red. "And I hate them so much that I don't want to eat that fruits anymore!!" CL seconded pointing at the fruits on the table. "Oh my Ghad! I wanna throw up!" Minzy said covering . "wae?? They've asked for an apology already.." Dara said in a low voice but clear enough for the girls to hear. "aist! That's apology?! After what they did to you? You call the apology?!! aist!!" said Bom still very mad. CL moved to sit beside Dara and rub her back, "oohh.. hubby.. stop defending them.. I could see in the broadcast that your about to cry already.." she said with anger in her voice. Minzy on the other hand nod in agreement and move to sit on the floor just below Dara's couch. "Unnie..what they did is so embarassing.." the maknae said while looking at Dara. "neh! aigoo.. of all people!! you!? accused to do such thing?! OHMYGHAD!!" Bom said throwing a had on her forehead. "mianhe if I didn't tell you.." Dara said after a while. "Yah!!! And that's why I hate you more because you hid it from us! you kept it from me!!" said Bom still throwing daggers of glares at her. "mianhe.. its just that, I'm ashamed of it and I just want to forget about it.." "we understand unnie.. but we could have at least teached them some lesson." CL said. "Give me you phone!" Bom suddenly demanded. "wae?!" Dara exclaimed clutching her phone to her chest. "Sandara Park!!! give me your phone!!" Bom yelled again with a fierce look. "No! ani! aniyo.. I know what your about to do Bommie. NO!" said Dara whom made her grip to the phone tightened. "neh.. unnie.. give us your phone. The Bominator wont stop if you dont give her your phone." said CL while trying to grab Dara's phone. "noooo... " Dara begging and pouting. "aist! That pout wont work this time unnie.. Hand it!" CL insisted. When she had the phone, she immediately pass it to Bom. "What's the name of your husband here?" asked Bom while searching on the phone. She looked at Dara for she didn't heard her answer. Dara just ignored her and kept shut. Bom checked the messages but its empty. When suddenly the phone beeped. That made Dara stand while Bom, upon seeing the sender's name, form into a grin. She then pressed the call button and right afetr pressed the loudspeak icon. After 5 seconds, a happy Lee Donghae answered, "Yoboseyo?!! Wifey you called!!!" Bom's brows furrowed but also she kept herself from smiling. "Lee Donghea-ssi!!" Bom answered. The other line went silent for a few seconds then, "neeeehh??" he replied in a long, slow voice. Again, the girls tried to hold their chuckle. Dara on the other hand is clasping her both hands, begging to Bom to hand back her phone. 

 

"Donghae-ssi! This is Park Bom!" "eh? oh! Annyeong Haseyo Park Bom-ssi! wae? any problem?? Did something happened?" Donghae asked with a surprised greeting at first but end up with a worrying voice. "Neh! Something happened! And I hate to learn about it just now!" She replied with a mad voice. "wae?? what happened?" Now Donghae quite worried. "Donghae-ssi! Answer me honestly!! Are you with your brothers now particularly Eun Hyuk-ssi, Sung Min-ssi, and Kyu Hyun-ssi?" "N..neh! wae?" he stuttered. "Put me on loudspeak. I want to talk to them!" On the other line, Donghae gulped as he felt worried for his brothers for he seemed to have an idea as to why Bom called. The boys are all gathered in the living room, also just watched the we got married broadcast and they are now teasing the three ert brothers. Donghaw covered the mouth piece and looked at his brothers. "aahhm.. Bom-ssi.." He started which made the guys look his way. "Bom-ssi has something to say.." he said giving glances at the three. Lee Teuk made a sign asking if indeed its Bom whom Donghae is talking to on the phone. Donghae nodded and smiled worriedly. "uh-ow!" Shindong, Ryeo Wook, and Heechul said in unison. Donghaw then pressed the loudspeak icon. "aahm.. Bom-ssi?" He asked. "Am I on loudspeak now?" Bom said with a voice that made the guys froze. "n..neh.." answered Donghae. "Super Junior Annyeong!!" She yelled enthusiastically. The boys then pushed each other as to if they should reply to the greeting or not. Lee Teuk as the leader gestured them to reply, "Annyeong Haseyo!!" "Annyeong Haseyo noona!" "Annyeong!" they said randomly. "neh! I want to talk to Eun Hyuk-ssi, Sung Min-ssi, and Kyu Hyun-ssi!" "Ahhmm..Park Bom-ssi! This is Lee Teuk! We are glad to receive a call from you.." He said trying to ease the tension for they all have the idea as to why Bom called. "oohh.. Lee teuk sunbaenim! neh.. I know what your trying to do.. but I want to talk to the three!!" She said from her sweet voice to her scary angry voice. The boys looked at their leader and to the phone as if it is Bom. Heechul and Shindong on the other hand hide their faces for they want to laugh out loud after seeing their leader's face turned red after what Bom said. "Park Bom-ssi..hyu..Eun Hyuk imnida.." "Sung Min imnida.." "Kyu...Kyu Hyun imnida" They said right after the other with voices that's scared. "aahhh.. finally.. Do you have any idea as to why I called?" She said. "Bommie!!" They heard Dara's voice. "aist! Ssantoki! Im not done with you yet so stop interrupting me!" Bom yelled which made the guys gulp. "aist.. Is she really that scary?" Kangin whispered to Siwon. "I like scary ladies.." Siwon answered in a whisper with a wink. "Yaahh!!" Bom yelled again which made the suju boys silent. "As I was saying, do you have any idea as to why I called?" "neh.." the three suju boys answered in unison. "Good.. And you think after what you did earlier you're already forgiven?" "neh.. ah! ani.. aniyo.." The three again answered quite startled. "Good. If I had known about it earlier, I could have thrown the cake at your faces!!" She yelled again which made the guys look down as if they've been scolded by their mother. "But of course, I'll wont do that." She said in her sweet voice which made the guys sigh in in relief. "Lee Teuk-ssi!" She called the leader. "neh!" he answered immediately. "neh.. I trust you.. you must have taken some action about this have you?" She asked sounded like a senior. "neh! actually I've given them their punishment already." Lee Teuk answered  in his leader tone. "neh.. I hope its nothing simple Lee Teuk sunbaenim.. we trust you!" CL's voice filled the room. "ohh.. CL imnida..and we thank you for not tolerating your dongsaengs..gamsahabnida!!" Lee Teuk who was taken aback, "neh! Part of my job.." "Gamsahabnida oppa!" Minzy's voice. That made Lee Teuk smile. "aahh..its my job to discipline them..nevertheless, I thank you for trusting me.. Gamsahabnida!!" "aist!" The other boys whispered in annoyance. "Minzy-ah! You can call me oppa too!" All of a sudden Heechul shouted. He then grinned at their leader whom thrown him sharp glares after. "oppa who?" Minzy answered with a smile recognizable on her voice. "Heechul oppa!" He answered happily which made the others laugh. "Shindong oppa!" "Ryeo Wook oppa!" "Kangin oppa!" "Siwon oppa!" The guys followed which made the girls on the other line chukled. "Yah!!! I know what you guys are doing!! Our Minzy is still young! Stop flirting with her!" Bom yelled on the other line. "Bom-ssi! call me oppa too!!" Heechul again shouted. "Bom-ssi! me too!!" "Bom-ssi! Saranghaeo!!" Siwon yelled immitating a shild's voice which again made them all laugh. "unnie..he said Saranghaeo..haha"  CL said on the other line chukling. "aigoo.." Bom whom brushed her hair. Dara on the other hand still stood there, smiling at them but too scared to join the conversation. "Eun Hyuk-ssi!" Bom said. "neh!" Eukkie replied. "Sung Min-ssi!" "neh!" "Maknae Kyu Hyun!" "neh!" "I give you credit to what you did earlier. But seriously? That kind of apology is not worth accepted.. Just pray that our paths would never cross because if that happens, I don't know If I could hold myself from doing something to you.."  she threatened. "Bommie-ah!!!" again Dara's voice. Everytime Donghae hear Dara's voice he cant help but smile. "And to you Donghae-ssi!!" yelled Bom which made him focus. "neh!" "You could have done better!" Bom said. "Bommie-ah!! Give me back my phone!!" Dara yelled. Donghae on the other hand looked down, quite sadden of what Bom said. "mianhe.." Donghae said in a sad voice. "wae?! why are you asking for apology?" Bom asked. "Mianhe because I havent done anything to stop my brothers.." "aist! that's not what I meant!" Bom replied chuckling. "wae??" The other boys also looked at the phone on confusion. "aist! you look cute when your jealous.. but seriously? A phone call from your manager just to get Dara out of her fanboys? C'mon! Your the husband! You have all the right to do whatever you want to Dara! You could have kissed her in front of them so that they would all back off!!" That made them all surprised. "Bommie!!" Dara yelled again. "aahh!!! Daebak!!!" Heechul yelled with hands clapping. The other boys also laugh and clap. "Bom-ssi! Does that mean that its okay to kiss you, I mean Dara in front of the people?!" Siwon asked all of a sudden. "aist! what I'm saying is that you should mark your territory so that nobody would come tresspassing and that you wont have to think of some lame excuses!" Bom answered on the line. "aist!! Daebak!!!" Shindong and Heechul yelled in unison. "Bom-ssi! If we do we got married in the future... I will kiss you in front of the elf!" yelled Ye Sung which made the others laugh except Siwon. "Bom-ssi! Salanghamnida!!!" Ryeo Wook yelled in a child's voice which again made Siwon glare at him. "aigooo.. arasso.. I will hung up now.. Super Junior chingus! Fighting!!" Bom yelled. "oppas fighting!!" Minzy yelled. "neh! Super Junior Fighting!!" CL. "neh! 2ne1 Fighting!!!" The guys replied randomly. The phone then went silent which shows that the other line has hung up already. "Dara noona hasn't said her goodbye yet.." Kyu Hyun said to Donghae. "aist! probably Bom-ssi turned it off before she could say anything." Lee Teul said. "its okay.. I will call her later." Donghae said placing his phone to his pocket. The other guys on the other hand walk to the kitchen while teasing Siwon with his saranghae yell at Bom.

 

 

IKR? its short..but cute..keke

mianhe for the typo error if you see any...

for the next episode, the couple will receive their new mission card..what will it be about?

thanks to my new subscribers!! and to my commentators!!

keep it comin guys!

SUBSCRIBE/ COMMENT/ UPVOTE

Gamsahabnida!!!!

Annyeong!!