We Got Married Season 5 Episode 20

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

The suju boys are now in the living room still couldn't get over with the fact that 2ne1 is in the kitchen preparing for their food. "omo! omo! 2ne1 is preparing my food.. omo!" Ki Bum said seating on the couch with his hand clutching his chest. "anytime now i'll be eating with 2ne1 especially CL-shii.." HeeChul said looking at the unknown. "Daebaaak!" Shindong seconded also looking at the unknown. "hyung.. im worried.." all of a sudden Kyu Hyun said. The boys looked at him, "wae?" asked Lee Teuk. "hyung.. remember our last conversation with Bom noona?" Kyu Hyun said looking at Eun Hyuk and Sung Min. "eeehh!!! Ive been trying to forget about that! thanks to you i remember it again!" Eun Hyuk mock. "aizt.. haven't you seen Bom-shii's smile when we arrive? surely she forgot about it already.." Sung Min said calmly. "neh.. she's seems nice.." said Ryeowook. "aizt.. She really is nice.. remember.. were friends.." Ye Sung interrupted. "aizt.. were friends.." Siwon imitated him still quite mad because he told Bom what he whispered. "aigoo.. Siwon-ah.. are you mad?" Ye Sung asked chuckling. "aizt.. if I were you i would have told it to her face and not whisper it to Ye Sung-ah instead!" HeeChul teased. The boys laugh in agreement and again Siwon turned crimson red in embarassment. They were busy talking random stuff when Bom appeared placing two platters of assorted fruit on the center table. Suddenly the living room became so quite. "oh? aizt.. don't worry.. just pretend im not here.. go ahead and talk." Bom said putting the spoons on the sides of the platter. "ahh.. how can we pretend that your not here when looking at you make us forget about what we were talking about.." HeeChul said not intimidated with Bom's presence. The other boys including Donghae pressed their lips to hold their laugh. Bom looked at HeeChul with knotted forehead, "huh?" "ah.. dont mind him Bom-shii.. is there anything that I can help you with?" offered Kyu Hyun acting so nice all of a sudden. "ohh.. neh.. weve prepared a cold tea.. can you help me get it in the kitchen?" Bom said smiling. Kyu Hyun then nod enthusiastically. The boys looked at Kyu Hyun as he followed Bom and heard him saying, "Bom-shii.. can I call you noona?" and to which Bom said yes immediately. "aizt.. maknae is really fast.." Lee Teuk commented. When the two returned with Bom holding a tray with 11 glasses and Kyu Hyun two pitchers of cold tea on both hands. Siwon move to help Bom with the tray. "let me help you with that." he said taking the tray out of Bom's hands. She was surprised with his gesture but she gave the tray instead. With that, the living room filled with tease from the other suju members. "aigoo.. mianhe Bom-shii.. they're just teasing me.." Siwon said not looking at Bom. The latter just smile shyly and faced Donghae instead. "Brother in law.. could you please come with me in the kitchen?" Donghae nod and together they went back to the kitchen. Siwon slamp his on the floor after that yet another embarassing moment. "aigoo.. where did your charm go?" Eun Hyuk teased and they all laugh. After a while they heard the door bell rang. They ignored it for they thought that the owner of the house will come out. But the door bell rang 3 times and so Eun Hyuk yelled, "Donghae-ah!!!" But Donghae just replied, "We can't! Kindly check the door!" The boys point at each other as to who will open the door. But it seems that everybody is so lazy to do it. "HeeChul hyung! what if its CL-shii? Open the door now! Aren't you waiting for her to come?" Kyu Hyun said pointing at HeeChul. "aizt.. its too early for her schedule to be done.. so its definitely not her.." HeeChul said pressing his self more on the couch. "aizt.. you do it maknae!" Lee Teuk said. "wae? is it because im the maknae here??" Kyu Hyun said quite frustrated. "aizt! arasso! arasso! I'll get it!" said Eun Hyuk standing up and headed to the door. 

 

Meanwhile inside the kitchen, they already have an idea that CL is coming and that probably its her whose now ringing on the door. But the girls wanted the boys to open the door and so they asked Donghae to pretend that they are too busy to open the door.

 

Eun Hyuk is now standing on the door and due to too much curiousness, instead of opening it widely he just opened it slightly and peek as to who the person outside is. Little did he know that the person outside sensed him and so she went close to the side of the door. As a result his eyes met hers and as reactioin, he immeditely slam the door close to her face. He then realized who the person is and he immediately open the door widely and bowed 90 degrees.. "mianhe... mianhe.. i was surprised to see you that's why I closed the door immediately.. mianhe CL-shii.. i didn't mean to slam the door at your face.. mianhe." because of that noise, the other suju boys run towards the door only to see Eun Hyuk bowing 90 degrees in front of a startled CL and behind her is Bigbang's Seungri who also have a surprise look on his face. "mianhe... mianhe.." Eun Hyuk still doing his bow of apology. "wae? what happened?" Lee Teuk asked as he went beside Eun Hyuk. That made CL and Seungri went back to their senses. "annyeong haseyo.." bowed CL looking at Lee Teuk. "neh.. annyeong haseyo.." he bowed back. "aizt.. Teuk-shii! Eun Hyuk--shii slammed the door at CL-shii's face." Seungri said without emotion. The other suju boys exclamied in unison. "mianhe.. mianhe.." Eun Hyuk still bowing. "oh? ah.. aniyo.. stop that Eun Hyuk sunbae.. I was surprised too that's why I dont blame you if that was your reaction.. its ok.." CL said quite fine now because she's already smiling. Eun Hyuk then stood up but still looking down due to embarassment. "aizt.. don't worry.. you didn't hit her.. well even if you hit her she will be fine because she has a hard face.." Seungri said pressing Eun Hyuk's shoulder. CL then hit him on his elbow. "aw!" Seungri yelled but smiling. The suju boys laugh but after a while they started greeting the new comers. They are now heading to the living room. "oohh.. i can smell Minzy's cooking.." CL commented. "Minzy's cooking?" Sung Min asked with knotted forehead. "neh.. the two unnies doesn't know how to cook.. shhh.." CL whispered at the boys while smiling. The guys just chuckled. "oh.. I will leave you guys for a while.. I'll check on the kitchen.." CL said leaving the boys on the living room. Seungri stayed there acting so close with the super juniors. "Daebak! Minzy-shii did that delicious smelling food? ooohhh.." Shindong said. "it does smell delicious but wait for the taste.. its Daaeebaaaaak!!!" Seungri bragged. "chincha?" the boys ask.  Seungri nod enthusiastically. "wow.. cant wait to taste it!" Ki Bum said rubbing his both palms. "has Minzy-shii cooked for you? how'd you know the taste?" Kyu Hyun asked with knotted forehead as to where Seungri interpret it differently. "wae? jealous?" Seungri teased. The boys laugh. "aniyo.. just curious..hehe" Kyu Hyun explained. "aizt.. its accidentally when I tasted her cooked food.. and after that ive been requesting her to cook for me but she barely have time.." Seungri said while eating a fork of strawberry.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, as CL arrived.. "Annyeong Haseyo!!" she greeted upon entering the kitchen. Donghae returned the greeting, "what happened out there??" Bom asked. "aigoo.. Eun Hyuk-shii slammed the door at my face.." CL started. "uwah?" the others reacted in unison. "wae?.. mianhe.." Donghae said looking guilty. "i should've opened the door myself.. mianhe.." "aizt..aniyo.. its ok.. its partly my fault.. maybe he was curious as to who am I and so he opened the door slightly and he peek like this on the side and I did that too and we end up looking at each other this close.. and so he was shocked and as a result of his reaction he slammed the door close.." CL told them can't help but smile. The girls laugh but Bom's laugh was more like have another meaning. "ohh.. i remember something with that exact the same scene.." she chuckled to her self but the couple looked down with their face crimson red. "oh! im with Seungri.. we bumped into each other at the building and i told him about the house warming party and so he went with me." CL said now helping arranging on the table. "huh? did he told the other bigbang boys?" Dara asked quite worried. "i dont know?"  CL said with a shrug. "if they know they will surely come." Minzy said while putting the soup on the bowl. "naahh.. even if they know.. they're still not sure if they could come because i heard they have their individual schedules now.." CL contradicted. "hmm.. what might happen if super junior, bigbang, and 2ne1 will be together now?" Donghae asked ought to himself but end up saying it aloud and so the others heard it. "It will be Daebaaak!!!" Bom said clasping her hands. "ok! table's ready!" Dara said with a satisfied look on her face. "arasso.. I will call the boys!" Donghae volunteered.

 

In the living room, the two maknae (Seungri and Kyu Hyun) are debating into something when Donghae arrived. "oh.. annyeong haseyo.." he greeted Seungri. "ahh.. brother in law! congratulations on you house!" Seungri stand shaking Donghae's hand. "neh.. gamsahabnida.." he said smiling. "why are you calling him brother in law?" HeeChul asked. "aizt.. Dara is my noona.. isn't it proper that my noona's husband should be my brother in law too?" Seungri pouted. "Call me brother in law too!" HeeChul demanded. "and why should I?" Seungri asked with knotted forehead. "Because!" his answer left in mid air because Dara yelled, "food is ready!!!" With that the boys hurriedly made their way to the kitchen. Again, the same happened when they saw the 2ne1 girls standing on the other side of the table looking at them. They stopped and bumped into the back of the others. Seungri just walk pass them and he immediately took a seat on the corner of the table. The other boys followed except for Siwon and Kyu Hyun. Siwon move to the empty seat and pull it, "Bom-shii.. you sit here.." he said with a shy smile on his face. Bom felt hesitant at first because the boys started to tease them but she doesn't want to embarass Siwon that's why she took the seat that he offered. He then sat beside her. Same thing with Kyu Hyun, he pulled a chair and offered it to Minzy. The unnies gave him a sharp look but he didn't back out especially when Minzy took the seat that he offered. They too were seated next to each other. CL was about to move to the next empty seat when Eun Hyuk and HeeChul stood and grab it to help her get seated. "omo!" she said when the two stood in unison. "gomowo.." she said bowing at the two. "aizt.. Lee Chaerin! Just take a seat and lets start to eat because Im already starving.." Seungri said looking at CL. The latter just gave him a sharp look that shows she's annoyed with him but Seungri just replied a wide grin. "wow!" Shindong said looking at the dishes on the table. "can I eat now?" Ryeowook asked hesitantly looking at the girls. The girls nod in unison. With that, the table became so busy with hands here and there, all so eager to taste the food. "aaahh.. Daebaaak!" Ki Bum said after sipping the soup. "Minzy-shii.. this is delicious!" Lee Teuk said eating his spicy chicken. "gamsahabnida.. all of us did it.." Minzy replied shyly. "neh.. gomowo for the food.. 2ne1 jjang!" Ye Sung said between his chewing. "ahhhh..." "hmmmm" "psk! aahhhh" "shooolp!" these are the random noises that could be heard inside the kitchen. The couple especially Dara is happy to see the reaction of their visitors. She stopped from eating because she was taken away by the sight that she is witnessing. She can't help but smile knowing that their hiuse warming party didn't turn out to be a disaster. She was busy that way when a chopstick of chicken appeared on his face. Its from her husband and his again feeding her using his own chopstick. Dara took it whole heartedly. She then realized that the same thing had happened to them for a lot of times already and it seems that feeding each other has become part of their eating routine. And so, she too took a grilled pork and wrap it in a lettuce and feed it to her husband which the latter took willingly. "aizt.. we already know that you two are couples.. you don't have to slap it at our faces!" Sung Min said which made the couple look up. That's when they knew that everybody are now looking at them. Bom has a face that says, i-know-something. Minzy on the other hand looked as innnocent as always but she's also smiling. "aigoo.. i cant believe im witnessing this now.." CL said smiling at Dara. "wae? is this your first time seeing them like that?" Lee teuk asked. "neh.." CL nod still looking at the couple. "aizt.. Chaerin-ah! Stop looking so envious.. remember your the baddest female!" Seungri again bullying her. "neh! and you wont like it what i will do to you if you dont stop bullying me!" CL fight back but again Seungri just grin at her widely. "are you two always like that?" HeeChul asked. "oppa.. They are like tom and jerry.. they always fight." Minzy said chuckling. "Minzy-shii.. can you call me oppa too?" Kyu Hyun said at her side. "Kyu Hyun-ah! Are you flirting with our Minzy?" Bom asked in her ajjuhma accent. The boys laugh with that question. "eh.. no flirting.. Minzy is still young.." CL said looking at Kyu Hyun. "hyung.." Kyu Hyun called Lee Teuk instead for back-up but the latter just laugh at him. "If you want to date Minzy don't worry, I'll help you.." Seungri said winking at Kyu Hyun. "aizt.. seriously this guy.." CL reacted throwing Seungri sharp glares. Again the table was filled with laughter. 

 

I WILL CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW - PINKY SWEAR

SavEmForTeen Thanks for leaving a message.. Im sorry if it took me ages to update..

Cant believe that you guys are actually waiting for it.. I promise to update it more often.. really..

 

SUBSCRIBE / COMMENT / UPVOTE

A READER'S OPINION IS AN AUTHOR'S MOTIVATION