We Got Married Season 5 Episode 2

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

In a coffee shop near Suju Dorm there Lee Dong Hae waits for s Eun Hyuk and Sung Min.  Earlier that day Eun Hyuk sent Dong Hae a text message to meet up with them in the said coffee shop for they have some information about his wife.  SInce Dong Hae is so determined to know something about his wife, he then agreed to see them.  One hour had passed and still there is no Eun Hyuk nor Sung Min around.  After awhile the chime on the door of the coffee shop ring.  Dong Hae looked at the door's direction only to see the most beautiful girl she has ever seen.  Yes, he saw Dara with her hot blonde hair but he was dismayed to see that she's not alone.  Dara is with her YG Family namely se7en, bigbang's Seungri and co 2ne1 member Bom.  Dara was on the counter while her crew were busy chitchatting when suddenly Eun Hyuk and Sung Min entered the door.  

Dong Hae:  damn! why did you arrived at this time..(in his talking to himself tone)

You know how its like when idols meet idols in a public place.  Eun Hyuk and Sung Min bowed first and after noticing them the YG idols also return the bow.  After the bowing, the YG idols then moved to their chosen table which is located in the far corner of the shop.  Its a little secluded spot so it quite safe for idols to stay there.  Eun Hyuk and Sung Min doesn't need to search for Dong Hae for they already know the place.  

Dong Hae:  your late! (with a tiger look gaze)

Eun Hyuk:  ehhh!! (grinning) you saw her didn't you?

Dong Hae:  stop changing the topic!  I was here an hour earlier!!

Sung MIn:  nehh??but you saw her right?you did right?..aahhh..ye-ppu-da!!

Dong Hae can no longer hide his smile and his ears turned red.

Eun Hyuk:  aahhh!!!hahaha (clapping) Falling In Love! Falling In Love!

Sung Min:  aehhh!!! how could you?!..your a married person now! how could you!

That's when Dong Hae straightened his sit and face.

Dong Hae:  neh?!  about that!?  what is it about my wife?

Eun Hyuk:  oh that? naahh! we change our mind!   

Dong Hae:  aaahhh!!! (and he walked out)

The two then laugh.  

Sung Min:  Eun Hyuk-Ah aren't we a little harsh?

Eun Hyuk:  nahh..anytime today or maybe tomorrow he would already know what we know.  ahhh..he's just a one lucky guy..

The two were referring to 2ne1's release of Do You Love Me.  You see, our Eun Hyuk accidentally saw 2ne1's teaser of their latest single and also seen their uploaded dance rehearsal for the said song.  With the song title "Do You Love Me", Eun Hyuk immediately remembered the words on Dong Hae's mission card.  

 

On the other hand, on the YG table in the coffee shop

Se7en:  Dara-Ah! I heard that you will be on we got married?

Dara:  nehh..(nodding shyly)

Seungri:  ahhhzzt! yah noona! Why? are you that desperate??aaahhkkk!!

Bom then hit Seungri on his head.

Bom:  wae?!!..I bet your just jealous because you've been dreaming to go on that show too!!

Se7en:  neh!  Seungri-shi are you gay?! How could you say those words to a girl? aahh!.. Anyways, Dara-Ah!  Just remember that it is still a show.  So probably, whoever  or whatever that guy does to you, its for the show.  Never fall too in love.  ok?  

Dara:  neehh!!I gamsahabnida!

 

That night, both Dara and Dong Hae recieved their mission card about their soon to be meet up.

 

TO: Lee Dong Hae

Tonight, at Music Core stage, after the show stay on your seat and meat the other half of you life.

 

TO: Dara

Tonight, at Music Core stage, after 2ne1's performance and at the end of the entire show,

meet your other half back stage.

 

SUJU Dorm

Dong Hae is in his room when he heard Ye Sung singing an upbeat but unfamiliar song.

Ye Sung:  D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E! Do you love me!

Dong Hae:  hyung!  What song is that?

Ye Sung:  ahh!! When were you born? Its the latest track for days now.  What have you been doing all this time that you are no longer updated with the latest especially 2ne1?

Lee Teuk:  hey!hey!..did you just say do you love me?

Dong Hae:  and did you just say 2ne1? (feeling nervous)

Eun Hyuk:  neh! I told you Sung Min-Ah!  Before this day end he would definitely know!

That's when Dong Hae looked at the both of them.  

Ye Sung:  wae?wae?wae? Why? Whats happening? Did I miss something?

Kyu Hyun:  haha..hyung! Look at Dong Hae-Ah!

And so everybody are now looking at Dong Hae's direction.  Dong Hae looked so awkward looking on his new mission card.  His hand shaking and now imagining that what if he thought his wife to be is that person?  Lee Teuk moved closer to Dong Hae and grab the mission card from his hand.  He read it and looked again at Dong Hae.

Dong Hae:  Hyung! Eotokke? 

Lee Teuk:  Ahh! Dong Hae-shii...you'll do well.  

Dong Hae:  aahh!! What did well?? Eotokke!?? ahhh!!..do you remember how I was when I did a blind date during your marriage with Sora-shii?

Eun Hyuk:  aahhkk!! Good Luck Dong Hae-Ah! haha

Suju boys laugh for they all know how did Dong Hae became so awkward when he had a blind date with Teuk-shii wife's friend.  

Ye Sung:  wae? wae? wae? What the heck are you guys talking about?!! Are you gonna answer me or not?!

Kyu Hyun:  you see hyung..our Dong Hae is getting married.  And learning from you that 2ne1 has released a new song titled Do You Love Me gave him the hint that maybe, just maybe, Sandara noona is his wife.

Dong Hae:  waaahhh!!!! Eotokke??

Suju Boys:  hahahahahahahaha

Ye Sung:  But wait!?  How sure are you that Sandara-shii is your wife?

Lee Teuk:  here! (handed him the first mission card)

Ye Sung:  (read the card,..nodding..nodding..smiling) aahhh..

Lee Teuk:  You will do well fish!  We will be there for you..

Sung Min:  neh!  The super junior will be there when awkwardness occur!

During that time Dong Hae's nervousness just increased after remembering Teuk's first meeting with wife Sora on we got married.  Dong Hae together with Eun Hyuk, Sung Min, and Kyu Hyun were like super junior spies, spying on Teuk's date and going into the scene when awkwardness appear.  He also became famous after being named by Eun Hyuk as the guy #3.  Heechul was the first suju member to go on wgm and Teuk came second.  And they anticipated Dong Hae to be the guy number 3.  SO for the few episodes Sora called him guy #3.  Anyways, back to the present happenings...

Eun Hyuk, Sung Min, Kyu Hyun, Ye Sung, and Lee Teuk stand on a straight line facing Dong Hae.

Lee Teuk:  Hana (1), Dhul (2), Seht (3)!

SUJU BOYS:  We super juniors will appear if awkwardness occurs!! (bow 90 degrees) You will do well Dong Hae-Ah!!

And they ended it with laugh..

 

The night of the meet up has come.  But before the show started, Dong Hae recieved another mission card.  He read it together with the suju spy.

Lee Dong Hae.  Excited to meet your wife?  Here's a clue,

Look for the girl that says "Do You Love Me?"  in a very cute way.

Goodluck!!!

Dong Hae:  wae? wae? wae? aaahhhh!!! (feeling so exhausted because it seems that the girl whom he expected to be his wife is actually not that person.)

Eun Hyuk:  ahhhk!!..I like this game...its like girl hunting..haha..ok.ok..lets help our Dong Hae find his girl.

Lee Teuk:  yahh!..I'm getting confused too..ok..so what were going to do is that we will remember those girls who will said the magic words..

Sung Min:  neh! I will write down their names so that we'll wont forget!

Dong Hae:  nehh! (nodding)

Kyu Hyun:  and finally we bet who the wife is! 

Everybody looked at him in a #are you stupid? kind of look..but finally smile for they realized how brilliant that idea was...

Lee Teuk:  ok then, losers will pay for dinner tonight in a place that the winner will choose..(grinning)

Kyu Hyun looked like he regret what he had said for he know how clever their leader is.  But finally everybody just agreed with the bet including Dong Hae.  Little did they know that We Got Married staff talked to 10 female idols to say the magic words near super junior Dong Hae  to trick him in identifying his wife.  

The first magic word were heard by the suju boys from f(x) Sulli when she walked behind them.  She was asked by wgm staff to say the magic words while walking behind their table.  Sung Min immediately wrote it down.  The 2nd magic words was from snsd Jessica.  Snsd's table were near suju that's why the boys heard her when she said it.  Sung Min write down Jessica's name.  3rd is from A Pink's Jung Eun-ji. The 4th magic words were said by f(x) Kristal when she introduced 2ne1 on the stage.  When 2ne1 started to perform, the suju boys became exhausted for it seems that all girls were shouting out the magic words.  Even Sung Min had a hard time writing down names.  Some girls he do not know were named radomly like "girl in blue dress", "girl in red shoes" etc.  The first 2ne1 member that sing is CL.  Suju spy were in awe when they heard the magic words coming out from CL's mouth.

Eun Hyuk:  omo! omo!  Dong Hae-Ah! hahahah..(and he tapped Dong Hae's shoulder)

Other boys laugh and clap their hands too while Lee Teuk touched Dong Hae's head like a kid.  They were all teasing Dong Hae but they have no idea how nervous he is in that moment.  After CL's turn, Bom-shii then sang the chorus of the song with lots of Do You Love Me.  

Sung Min:  ahhhh!!! Dong Hae-Ah!!!! (still writing down notes but looking so envious)

After Bom's part came Dara's part...they were all anticipating for Dara to say those magic words but end up disappointed for she didn't mention once.  Minzy followed Dara's part and same as Dara she didn't mention it.  Lee Teuk seem to notice Dong Hae's change in emotion after not hearing the words from Dara, he then hold Dong Hae's shoulder and press it and gave him a look like #its ok fish, the song is not finish yet look.

Other suju spy were enjoying 2ne1's performance but also did not forget about their mission.  So whenever they hear the words from someone they whisper it or relay it to Sung Min for him to note down.

CL and Bom had said the magic words for like a lot of times and suju spy were like

Kyu Hyun and Eun Hyuk:  ahhhh!!!..lucky fish!!!

For the second time Dara had her part, everybody again anticipated those words from her but then again it didn't happened.

Sung Min:  Its ok Dong Hae-Ah! If you want I will write down her name even if she did not say anything!

Dong Hae just laugh and again focused on 2ne1's performance.  

On the bridge of their performance, the suju boys were all focused on Dara when she made a cute position and made a "Do you love me" pronounciation.

Other idols were surprised by the sudden laugh at suju's table. 

Eun Hyuk:  she did it fish!  She was like, hey Mr. Simple read my lips! (and Eun Hyuk imitated Dara)

Sung MIn:  omo! And guess what?  She's on the list already even before she said that! hahaha

Dong Hae that time was so happy because indeed Dara said the words.  Even if it was not said through the microphone, still, they all clearly saw and read the words that came out of Dara's lips.  

The performance of 2ne1 ended without Dara singing out the magic words.  But he was satisfied because she did the cutest magic word of all.  

After 2ne1's performance Lee Teuk ordered the suju spy which includes Eun Hyuk, Sung Min, Kyu Hyun, and of course Dong Hae to go somewhere else so that they could now vote for their bet.  Ye Sung is not included for his got something else to do with Siwon that time.  

 

2NE1's Dress Room

Bom:  waaahhh!! It was a fun performance right?

Minzy:  yahh unni!!..agree! agree! agree!

CL:  neh! neh! but you know what's the most exciting tonight?

Bom and Minzy gave CL a questioning look.

CL:  well! well! well! Tonight is the night when Dara unni meets her husband!haha

Dara:  ohhh.. eotokke?? What if he doesn't like me? or what if his a total handsome and his fangirls will get mad at me??

Bom:  wae??why are you saying that crap?  who would not like Ssantoki?? You cook him your ramyum and definitely he will fall head over heels on you!

Dara:  ahhh!!!..why did I not learn cooking before?!!! waaaahhh!!! eotokke?

CL:  unni! Just remember the rap, I'm a diamond in the rough, I'm your bride.  I'm going to make you mine, that's what a queen do.  Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care..Can't nobody stop the fire let the haters sit and stare!

Minzy:  neh unni!! And he will keep falling in love...falling in love..

Bom:  ahhh..maknae! your too young for love cover your ears! (in an ajhumma accent)

 

Suju spy inside their car

Lee Teuk:  ok..laid out you bets..who do you think is Mrs. Lee Dong Hae?

Kyu Hyun:  My bet is Jessica of snsd! (feeling proud)

Dong Hae:  wae??

Kyu Hyun:  because I have a feeling that your wife is an snsd member! (still proud)

Eun Hyuk:  ahhh! I say its Bom-shii!!!

Lee Teuk:  wae?  

Eun Hyuk:  do I need to give a reason??

Lee Teuk:  wae? wae? wae??

Eun Hyuk:  ok! ok!...because she let out a lot of magic words while performing...I count it!!..she sang it a lot!!! That's the sign fish! That's the sign!..ahhhk!

Sung MIn:  ahh shut up!  haha.. now my turn.. (looking at his list) I guess its Sandara-shii!

Dong Hae:  wae?wae?wae? (so eager to know why)

Sung Min:  (laugh for a while) well, because she did a cute pose when whe said the words...It says in the mission that the girl that says it in the cutest way is his true bride..so I go with Sandara-shii!! (imitated Dara's pose and mimic Do You Love Me to Dong Hae)

The guys laugh and Lee Teuk move to get Sung Min's list!

Lee Teuk:  well, even if Im not looking on these list I'd still bet for Dara-shii..Her's was the one that I could still remember til now.  Even if she didn't said it out in the mic, she still did it with aegyo!

Dong Hae seems to agree with both Lee Teuk and Sung Min and that made him feel happy.  But of course the nervousness in him is still there because he still have doubts wether his expectations were right.

Kyu Hyun:  ahhh...Dong Hae-Ah!! dont worry!  suju spy will be there to guide you.. fighting!

 

The end of Show! Music Core. Dong Hae was left on his seat feeling so nervous.

Dong Hae:  ohhhh...(rubbing hands) eotokke?? ahhh..I can do it!..who will it be?..ahhh...fighting fish! fighting!

He was staring on the music core stage when suddenly the back drop of the stage light up.  It showed videos of kpop female idols present that night.  It even showed the girls whom they heard saying the magic words.  Meanwhile, while Dong Hae is staring attentively on the screen, the suju spy were spying at the left side of the stage.  The part where the performers hide before the start of the show.  They even have their little argument as to either they hear the girl on the screen saying the magic words or not.  The Eun Hyuk noticed Dong Hae's facial expression.

Eun Hyuk:  hey! hey!..look at the fish! he's like wanting to swallow all the girls on the screen.

Sung Min:  neh!! what's up with the mouth wide open?haha

Kyu Hyun:  hahaha..he look stupid look at that!

They all laugh with the look on Dong Hae's face that shows an awkward happy surprised face.  That's when Lee Teuk followed where Dong Hae is looking..

Lee Teuk:  hey guys look! 

When they all looked at the screen there they saw Sandara Park on her aegyo pose in slow motion chanting "Do You Love Me".  All the suju spy gasp as the video stopped there.  

Eun Hyuk:  It's Sandara Park? wae! wae! No way!!

And Sung Min seemed to have seen a ghost who could not speak all of a sudden but instead just point the opposite direction of the stage.  There stood Sandara Park in a pretty black dress and is about to go out and reveal her self.

Kyu Hyun:  ye ppu da! 

Eun Hyuk:  Hyung! (looked at Lee Teuk and made an about to cry face) Im soo envious.. T_T

Sung Min:  I won the bet but why does it feel like I've lost? ahhh!!! she's so pretty!!!

Lee Teuk:  ahhh...I want to get married again! (grinning)

 

On the other hand on Dong Hae's place

While the screen is showing a slow motion of Dara's aegyo Do You Love Me, his heart seemed to beat so fast.  He stood and he sit for like 3 or 4 times and finally he sit again when the video screen stopped with Dara's pretty face.  

Dong Hae:  ohhh... eotokke??..I'm soo nervous...Is she really my wife?..ahhh...

He's been sighing and enhaling alot of air the whole time while waiting for the revelation of his wife's identity.  When out of nowhere, the stage went dark and the only light shown is in the right entrance of the stage, He looked there with anticipation and full of nervousness.  An acoustic instrumental version of 2ne1's falling in love filled the  air.  And after a few seconds, Sandara Park of 2ne1 came out from that light.  

Dara:  ohhh! (covering her eyes because of the dazzling light) Eotokke? (smiled nervously ad walked to the front stage).

As soon as Dara stepped into the front stage, that's when she saw her husband's face.  And she was surprised to learn that it is super junior's Lee Dong Hae.  

Dara's Mind: oohhh..eotokke??this is so awkward...what should I do?? Smile Ssantoki! Just smile!!

Dong Hae on the other hand is still suprised for Dara's appearance.  He can't take his eyes off her because she is so beautiful.  Also, Dara couldn't look at him that's why he took the advantage to look at her more.  

Dara:  Annyeong Haseyo! (bow 90 degrees) Nice to meet you.  I'm Dara Park, fresh vocals of group 2ne1. (bow again)

Dong Hae:  Annyeong Haseyo! (bow) I'm Lee Dong Hae of Super Junior.  I am your husband.  Nice to finally meet you. (bow 3 times)

 They're both like having an exchange gift of bows because its so awkward.  For the entire 30 minutes, they just look at each other, smile, and exchange bow..and saying "nice to meet you" for the nth time.

The suju spies on the other hand were laughing out loud behind the stage.  They're spying on the two and they can't help but laugh to what the two, especially Dong Hae are doing.  

Eun Hyuk:  ahhh!! what are you doing fish! are you going to kiss the floor? invite her to take a seat! (exclaimed Eun Hyuk)

Lee Teuk:  look at them so awkward! haha

Sung Min:  wae??look whose talking!..you also looked like that when you first meet Sora-shii..

Kyu Hyun:  haha..neh hyung!  you two are just the same..haha

 

Dong Hae:  ahhm..(smiling..rubbing his hands together..bowing) come take a seat.

Dara:  neh! (smiling..clasping her hands..bowing..) gamsahabnida!

Dong Hae escorted her (but just leading her the way, no touching or other kinds of skinship.  Dara all along is just clasping her hands) from the stages' stairs to the seat in the front.  They look oh so awkward.  What they did is just smile at each other.  

 

 

 

That's the end of our episode 2.  Darahae couple had finally meet!  As expected.  It is so awkward.  The SUJU SPIES are now planning on envading their date because of their awkwardness.  How will the date will turn out?  Did tha SUJU SPIES really helped the situation or just made it worst? And what are their first impressions?  Stay tuned for We Got Married's episode 3 with Darahae couple! For their date suggestions just kindly leave a comment. Annyeong!