We Got Married Season 5 Episode 10

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

After the earlier incident, YG Families and Dong Hae are now quite comfortable chatting with each other.  The 2ne1 girls, especially Bom are quite fond of Dong Hae for he showed no embarassment in showing how thoughtful he is towards his wife. There were times when he noticed Dara's hair covering her face and he would reach for it and tuck in on her ear.  The Bigbang boys would smirk especially GD, TOP, and YB for they felt annoyed of Donghae's husband act. Only Seungri looked like his having fun of everything.

Seungri:  noona! noona! (in his very enthusiastictone to Dara)

Dara: wae?

Seungri: (grinned widely) ehhhh...ah..aniyo..

TOP: eh maknae! if you have nothing to say shut up!

Seungri: wae Hyung?! its not like im bothering you right? (grin mischievously)

CL: (wack Seungri on his head) yah!! I know what your thinking!!

Seungri: (rubbing his head) ahhh!! why did you hit me?! ahhh!! so disrespectful!! im your sunbae!!!

CL: tsk!sunbae?ahhhh...seriously? well act one if you want me to respect you!!

Other guys just laugh at the two but what Hae did made them stop.

Donghae: mahall..(looked at Dara)

YG families were like; for CL and Seungri whose fighting stopped with mouth open and looked at the couple, Minzy, Bom, and Daesung whom from CL and Seungri transferred their gazes to the couple, while YB, TOP, and GD whose hands left in mid air also looked at the couple.  Dara whom turned so red looked at Hae.

Dara: n,,ne,,neh?? (she stuttered)

Bom: (whispered to Minzy) did I heard it right? Mahall??

Daesung: wae?? what does that mean?

Bom: ahhh...its a Filipino term for love..

YB: (looked at TOP) sarang?

Donghae who is about to say something when suddenly Dara stood.

Dara: ahh..hehe (smile shyly) I'll just leave for the restroom, excuse me..

And so Hae's words were left floating in thin air.  The girls including Seungri and Daesung groaned in disappointment.

Bom: (following Dara with her gaze) ahhh..seriously?? restroom at this moment??

GD: (cleared his throat) uhhum!

That made the gazes turned to GD whose now staring intently at Donghae.

GD: so! (clasped his hands above the table) you like our noona??

Donghae whose got taken aback but after a while about to answer him when YB cut off.

YB: you called her love..you love noona? (with eyebrows collide)

TOP: why are you not answering?? are you shy??!

Bom: ahhh...seriously guys..if I didnt know you three, I would say your jealous...

That made the three sit straight and stare away..

Seungri: ahhh!!! (clapping and grinning mischievously) haha..

The three now are giving him deathly glares..

Seungri: ahhh..what are you talking about noona!!? (looked at Bom) why would my Hyungs be jealous?? ahhhh..they just love noona..(stared at the three whose now glaring at him more deathly) they love noona as a big sister that they're just concern about her..thats all..haha (brushed his hair awkwardly)

For the moment they all just stared at Seungri but they end up brushing away what he say and instead bring back their attention to Donghae.

Donghae: ah..ahhhh..I..I wont say that I dont like her and I'll wont say that I love her either..(looked at them one by one)..but I'm sure if things will turn out well, we will or we might get there..(and he smiled awkwardly)

GD: Liar! (sharp look)

Donghae: wae?? (looked surprised)

GD: Im a guy too so dont give me that crap!

Eyes were like watching a pingpong match wherein whoever speaks, heads follow.

Donghae: yeah?? Then so what If I like her?? I see nothing wrong with that..

Bom nodded in agreement and Top gave her a sharp look.

TOP: Tell her then! (looking at Hae..daring him)

Donghae: we...wae?? (stuttered looking at TOP)

YB: neh! why dont you tell her you like her! I can see nothing wrong with that..

Thats when Dara appeared.  As soon as she went back to her position, she could sense that something is happening.  Everyone are glaring on her husband and her husband now looks like a fish, mouth wide open, and he sweats a lot.

Dara: wae?? (glared at her family) what did you do to him??

But the table is still silent.

Dara: GD-ah!! (she called him for he's the person sitting next to her)

GD: wae?? (looked at Dara surprised)..why me???

Donghae: (took Dara's hand) aniyo..they did nothing to me..

TOP: (looking at their hands) neh!..were just having a stare game..(and looked at Donghae sharply)

Seungri: haha!!..this is ridiculous!!

CL elbowed him on his left.

Dara: wae? (looked at Hae) what is it?

Donghae: ahhh...ahhhmmm.. (looking at the boys)

But before he could reveal something, Bom cut him off..

Bom: Dara-ah! Donghae-ssi asked us if he could borrow you now because he wants to bring you somewhere and he wants to spend time with you..alone..(and winked at Donghae)

Donghae: (surprised but smile in relief) ahhh..neh!..hehe

Dara: ah chincha? ok! lets go! (stood..looked at her family) we will leave now..you all did well..gamsahabnida bow)...

Donghae: nice meeting you all and I hope to meet you again soon..(bow) gamsahabnida..(face Bom and smile widely)..gamsahabnida..

And the couple left with Donghae holding Dara's back.  On the other hand, after the two left, all eyes are now glaring at Bom sharply.

Bom: wae?? (holding her chest exxageratedly)

TOP: ahhh!!! you spoiled the entire situation!!!

GD: neh! he was about to confess to noona!!

YB: (smirk) tsk! he's a gay! he cant even confess to a girl!

Daesung: haha! look whose talking! (point to YB) you yourself cant even say hi to someone you like!haha

YB: haizt!!..am I talking to you?!!

Seungri: haha!! why are you Hyungs so disappointed? you would still know when Donghae-ssi confess to Dara noona because it will surely be broadcasted...

CL: neh! its going to be broadcasted! and I wonder how will people react now after seeing what you did to Donghae oppa!

Minzy: neh! I bet they would all say that we indeed are scary and hard to befriend with.

GD: I dont care!..but noona! (looked at Bom) why did you stop and saved him from confessing??

TOP: neh! ahh..tsk! I bet you got envious because nobody would dare confess love to you!!

Bom: ahhh!!! Seriously this guy!!..tsk!..hey TOP! you wait and see!!!someone will confess to me!!!hmp!

Daesung: nut noona..why did you do that really??

Bom: ahh..this guys..you really had no idea about us girls..tsk!tsk!you think Dara would like it when she learned that her husband were forced by her family to confess to her??

CL: neh! I agree..and it would be more sincere if Donghae oppa confess to her in the right place at the right time..

Seungri: correct!!!

With that, Seungri again received a deathly stare from his hyungs.

 

a/n

A reader's opinion is an author's motivation..

yeahh...

thanks for the new subscribers and comments..

please keep it comin...

annyeong!!