We Got Married Season 5 Episode 13

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

Donghae, Eun Hyuk, Kyu Hyun, Sung Min, Minho and Key are desperately waving their hands in insisting to Amber and Luna that nothing really happened.

AMBER's POV

"okay?!" she looked so dumbfounded, unable to understand as to why her sunbaes are acting this weird.  Geez..why are these sunbaes acting so weird? Amber thought. "Yah!!!" she yelled which made the guys stop.  "Chill oppas..chill.." she calmly said. "neh!..we totally understand what your saying." says Luna whom chuckled a little. Dara was just staring at them letting out a small smile.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Finally! Donghe thought when the room went silent. But after a while everybody heard a chuckle from behind. They all glanced at the two culprits, Chanyeol and Taemin. "haha..is it just me or our hyungs looked like they're really hiding something?" says Chanyeol betwenn his laughs. "neh..haha..but dont worry, after the broadcast we'll definitely know what they're hiding..haha" Taemin seconded. Kris and Suho moved two steps away from the two after they saw their hyungs' eyes forming into tiny slits. "uh-oh!" said Chanyeol and Taemin in unison after realizing the situation. They gulp as they recieve the deathly glares of their hyungs. The girls felt it too but they're too scared to interrupt. When suddenly, KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! All eyes went to the door. They all just stared there waiting for it to open by itself. But it didn't happened and so they continued with what they're doing (which is glaring at their two dongsaengs). KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! This time a mouder knock. "aist!" exclaimed Key and he moved towards the door.

 

TVXQ POV

While running their way towards the music room, Jaejong and Yoochun can't help but smile knowing that in just a minute they're going to meet the most desirable woman in KPOP World. "Hyung! wait!" shouts Changmin and Junso as they run following behind their hyungs. When they arrived at the front of the music room, they suddenly felt shy and hesitant. "aist! so you're shy now?" teased Changmin behind them. His hyungs glared at  him sharply. "wae? for a while there you are all so excited to meet her then now acting so shy??" he continued teasing. Yoochun and Jaejong grabbed him on his both shoulders and drag him to the front. "w..wae?" he stuttered looking back to his hyungs. "KNOCK!" Jaejong commanded while crossing his arms in front of his chest.  "wae?..why me?"  replied Changmin with brows clinching. "KNOCK!" this time Yoochun with same position as Jaejong. Yunho and Junsu on the other hand just chuckled. The maknae knocked on the door three times and they waited for it to open. It took a while already but it seems that nobody wants to open the door. Changmin looked back to his hyungs, "guess nobody's inside?" "aist! probably they want Dara noona on their own!" exclaimed Junsu. That made Jaejong went back to his senses and so he extended his hand and knocked on the door four times louder.

 

AUTHOR's POV

As Key open the door, he was stunned to see five strong figures smiling at him. "omo!" he exclaimed which made the other glance at his direction. The people inside could not see who were behind the door for Key just had it slightly open. "Annyeong Haseyo" he bowed and he move grabbing the knob, pulling the door to have it wide open. The people inside the room gasped silently as soon as they saw TVXQ's frame on the door way. "Annyeong Haseyo!! TVXQ imnida!!! started the newly arrived group which made the people inside go back to their senses. "Annyeong Haseyo.." "Annyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim." "Annyeong Haseyo!" said the poeple inside still startled. "omo! Dara noona!!" exclaimed Changmin while pointing at Dara. His hyungs behind him secretly pinch him which made him twitch a little. Donghae saw it and so his eyes again form into tiny slits, aist! another fanboys??! he mentally shouted. 

 

CHANGMIN's POV

He was taken aback when his hyungs pinch him. He then rub his back to ease the pain but after a while he noticed that the people inside are still staring at them. "Hyung..what now?" he whispered which made his hyungs bring back to their senses after being drown away by Dara's presence. "uhhum.." Jaejong cleared his throat and step forward. "ahm..can we come in? he asked to the still silent people but as a response, they all just nodded randomly. 

 

AUTHOR's POV

"omo! mianhe.. are you going to use this room?" Donghae asked trying to act as calm as possible. "ani.. we heard that 2ne1's fresh vocals is here and so we want to say our greetings." said Yunho but Jaejong elbowed him. That again didn't escaped Donghae's eyes. "oh? you mean my WIFE?" he said emphasizing on the word. The three suju boys including Shinee's Key and Minho and f(x) Amber and Luna smiled for they sensed something from Donghae's tone. "Wife?" Yoochun asked dumbfounded. "aist.. mianhe again sunbaenim.. I should introduce her to you." he then hold Dara by her hand and bring her to the front. That made Dara blush but the fanboys around made their head heat up. "Sunbaes meet my wife, Sandara Park." he proudly said, grinning widely as he obviously tries to brag about his wife. Dara bowed a little smiling shyly. Junsu saw the camera man with the WGM logo on its camera, he then secretly elbowed his hyungs and pointed the direction of the camera. "ow.." Jaejong, Yoochun, and Yunho said in unison.  "Annyeong Haseyo, its nice to finally meet you Dara-ssi." Yoochun said extending his hand towards Dara with a mischievous smile on his face. Dara whom hesitated at first but took his hand and shake it with an awkward smile.  After Yoochun, other TVXQ members also extended their hand with the same greeting towards Dara. Little did they know that for every hand that Dara shakes, Donghae is trying his very best not to grab it away.  He was embarass to act possesive and jealous in front of his sunbaes that's why he really tried his best not to show any objection with their way of greetings. But the last member to shake Dara's hand is Jaejong.  "Annyeong Haseyo.. (shaking her hand slowly) I am Hero Jaejong..TVXQ member..It is really nice to finally meet you. I didn't heard that your married already...and oh..thanks for following me on twitter...I'm looking forward to work with you in the future..(still shaking her hand)he was about to continue but was distructed by coughing people.  Still holding Dara's hand, he looked up and saw Chanyeol, Taemin, Minho and Donghae coughing while glaring at him. He looked around and realized that everybody are also glaring at him with faces saying OBVIOUS FANBOY ALERT! He then smile mischievously and let go of Dara's hand slowly. Dara on the other hand, after Jaejong let go of her hand, she smiled awkwardly and cover her face with her hands when it turn into obvious red. Donghae glanced at her for a moment then looked at Jaejong with sharp eyes.  

Donghae and Jaejong are now staring at each other, and it looks like they're trying to test who stare's the longest.  Eun Hyuk felt the tension, and so as bestfriend of the husband he looked for a way as to how he could ease the tension. He looked around and saw the guitar leaning behind him. He took it and "BANG!!!" that caught everybody's attention. "ahmm...hehe..I..I..haha..did I do it right?"  he face Kyu Hyun whose beside him and pretended that they are talking.  "huh?" Kyu Hyun asked dumbfounded while Amber and Luna chuckled.  "uhhum!" Jaejong clearing his throat to get people's attention. "Actually, we are also here to invite you all for a snack." he said making s react "huh?" in unison. "neh..because today is ahm..its..a..its ..its JIJI's birthday!" he said enthusiastically after stuttering at first.  "wae??..Jiji?" Yoochun asked on his side but he just elbowed him.  "Who's Jiji?" Key asked to himself but didn't realized that he actually said it out loud.  "JIji is Jeojoong hyung's cat!" Changmin immediately responded which earned a glare from his hyungs. "A cat?" says Donghae unbelievingly.  The TVXQ boys went silent when suddenly Dara bursted, "ooohh!! your celebrating your cat's birthday?! oohh..I do too...please send Jiji my greetings..keke" she said sincerely and flashing her bright smile. That made Dongahe look up and sigh. The TVXQ on the other hand felt relieved with Dara's reaction. "neh..and we felt sad celebrating it on our own that's why we would like to invite you.." said Jaejoong. "neh! the more the marrier!!" seconded Yunho. Kris, Suho, Amber, Luna, Key, Eun Hyuk, Kyu Hyun and Sung Min clapped giddily knowing that their TVXQ sunbae just invited them for a snack. Whereas Chanyeol, Taemin, Minho, Dara, and Donghae just remained silent on their spot. Aist! REASON!!! Chanyeol mentally shouted while looking up. I bet they just want to spend time with Dara noona, Taemin thought. Hmmm..why does it feel like they're hiding something? Minho. Aist..I know what you're trying to do..but no!..I can't just let you.. Donghae thought with eyes forming into slits. Dara on the other hand was caught between going and not going because she's afraid that Donghae have other plans. "Dara-ssi..will you accept our invitation?" says Jaejoong making Dara look at his direction. Before she could say anything, Donghae interrupted, "sunbaenim...as much as I would like to but I'm afraid my wife is tired already.." in his sympathetic voice with his arm taking Dara's shoulder.  Jaejoong's face looked disappointed which Dara saw and so she immediately said, "aniyo..its ok mahal..we should not let down a sunbae's invitation.." Donghae felt disappointed at Dara for saying yes to the invitation but can't hide the smile at the same time after her calling him in their couple name. "ok! lets go!" Donghae said grinning widely which made the other's brows furrow.  He led Dara out of the room still grinning widely.  The other's were left in the room looking dumbfounded. "wae? why did hyung suddenly act that way?" Taemin asked out of curiousness. "aist!..Dara-ssi called him mahall..its a Philippine term for love or salang.." Eun Hyuk explained while smiling. "neh..and he must be so happy after hearing that..aist.." seconded Sung Min while shaking his head. That made the others nod in understanding but the fanboys just moved out of the room, following the couple, without saying anything.

 

Snack Haus two blocks across SM building.  They are now sitting in a long table with Dara sitting in the corner with Donghae on her right and Jaejoong on her left. Next to Donghae sits Minho and across him is Chanyeol. (yeahh..fanboys trying to sit close to Dara)  Taemin and Key seats beside Minho. Kris and Suho beside Chanyeol. Yoochun and Yunho seats beside Key and across them co-member Junsu and Changmin. Suju Kyu Hyun seat beside Yunho and across him is suju Sung Min. And there left Eun Hyuk who seats across Dara, the other corner of the table.  When the food arrived, Donghae, Jaejoong, Minho and Chanyeol offered Dara a food. That caught Donghae off guard and so he looked at them with eyes saying ME-HUSBAND-YOU-BACK-OFF!! But they didn't budge and so they still continue offering Dara some food.  Donghae looked at Minho sending him stares that says YOU-STILL-HAVE-A-FAULT-SO BACK-OFF! And so Minho immediately pull his offer and eat it instead. He then transfered his gaze to Chanyeol but the kid is not looking at him. Same goes with Jaejoong.  Finally, Donghae thought of something, "mahall..here.." he said smiling sweetly and bring the food to Dara's mouth. Dara hesitated at first but also ate it and smiled. After Dara ate it, he then looked at his two contenders, Jaejong and Chanyeol, who now looked all defeated. Eun Hyuk on the far corner spit his water because of holding his laughter. 
 

 

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...