We Got Married Season 5 Episode 7

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

The couple now has arrived in their chosen restaurant.  It is actually a five star hotel in the center of Seoul.  The weather is good and so as the atmosphere between them both.  Now as they sit facing each other, Dong Hae can't help but look at his wife.

Dong Hae's Mind:  ahhh..she's really beautiful..

Dara whom had noticed his gazes can't help but ask,

Dara:  wae?..is there something in my face?

Dong Hae:  huh? haha..(laugh..shy)..aniyo..its just that..(looked again)

Dara:  wae?? (puzzled look)

Dong Hae:  your so pretty..

Dara:  wae?? hmmm? (smiling but looked at him teasing)..i dont believe you!

Dong Hae:  huh??wae??..Im being honest to you..you are indeed beautiful..

Dara:  hmp!..maybe your just telling that because were on a show..

Dong Hae:  huh?! (surprised)..aniyo..aniyo..(firmly insisted)

Dara:  huh!..well then I want to ask you something..(looked at her husband intently)

Dong Hae:  what? (nervous)

Dara:  I tuned in last night at kiss the radio show...(still looking at him..more like interrogating him)

Dong Hae's Mind:  oh no..(got more nervous)

Dong Hae:  yes? what about that? (pretending like he's not nervous)

Dara:  what? tsk! hey husband! stop pretending like you don't know what I mean!..ahhh..

Dong Hae:  (smiled..teasing)..wae??..what is it? (grinning)

Dara:  ahhh..(made her trademark nose pose)

Dong Hae:  hahahaha..mahall your so cute...

Dara was about to say something when the waiter carrying their food arrived.  

Darahae:  gamsahabnida...(to the waiter)

Dong Hae is now about to have his first bite when he looked up at Dara, he noticed that she is still staring at him coldly.

Dong Hae:  (put down his utensils and looked at Dara smiling)..arasso..

Dara:  (resting her chin in her clasping hands looking at husband..one eyebrow raised up)..hmmm??..you remember now?

Dong Hae:  huh? remember what? (still pretending but more like teasing)

Dara:  ahhh..(put down both hands to her sides..looked frustrated)..ahhhh..ok! ok!..lets just eat..

Dong Hae:  haha..(started eating and didn't say anything...but time to time he looks at his wife whose face is full of disappointments.).ahhh..cute ah..

Dara's Mind:  seriously?ahhh..hmp! im his wife! how can he say on air that he has no type!..grrrr...ahhh..

They are now eating quitely when suddenly DOng Hae made an excuse to go to the comfort room.  Dara just nod to him as response.  He stood up smiling for he knows that his wife is now upset of him.  Little did Dara know is that Dong Hae had prepared something for her.  Dara is now alone at the table and 10 minutes had passed and Dong Hae has not yet returned.  

Dara:  ahhhh..(upset)..seriously? is he going to stay there for our entire date?? ahhhh..has he gone escaped??(looked at the camera man and the man just smiled at her)..ahhhh..

Suddenly, the waiter went to Dara and hand her a single white rose with a small note.  The note says, "Follow the string and find the answer to your question".  In the stem of the rose, there attached a string (actually a red yarn), and it looks like its leading a way.  Dara looked at where the connecting string might be connected to and finally decided to collect it and just follow its lead.  Dara had collected like 30 meters of yarn already but it seems that it will never stop.  It lead her to the mini lobby of the said restaurant then it stopped at one of its elevator.  At the button of the elevator, there's a note which Dara took and read.."The string has not end yet.  Get in the elevator and go to the 50th floor and there you'll see the other end of the string.  Please come fast, I miss you already."    That made Dara smile.  She then went inside the elevator and pressed the 50th button.  

Dara:  ahhhh..eotokke??haaa...im so nervous..(but cant hide the smile on her face)

When the elevator door opened at the said floor, she immediately saw the string laced to the stairs' handle.  She again took it and follow the lead.  Ahhhh..she was panting and breathing so hard when she reached the end of the string.  Its end is laced at the door of the roof top.  The hotel is a 53 storey building but its elevator is til 50th floor only, so it means that our Dara used the stairs to get to the roof top.  

Dara:  ahhhh..(catching her breath)..ahhh..Dong Hae-Yah...if this is no good..you'll be dead..ahhhh..(but inside she's anticipating something)

When Dara opened the door she was mesmerized by the scene that she saw.  

AUTHOR:  ok..let's all use our imagination..keke..but first, kindly picture out mine.. :)

There is a white huge tent that covers that part of the roof top.  Their date started at 8 in the morning remember?  So its probably 10:30 or 11:00am now..that's the purpose of the tent..kekeke...medium sized white baloons are scattered on the floor.  And in the middle of this sorrounding baloons, a handsome Dong Hae is playing a piano with a super junior song Marry U.  Dara gasped as she saw her husband in the handsome state.  Playing and singing while looking at her, smiling so in love.  ahhhhh..

Dong Hae:  (looking at Dara while playing)  My love, my girl..I’ll protect you..Will you promise me just one thing..That no matter what happens..We will love each other..That’s it..Will you marry me, ...I do...   

He ended his song while looking at Dara.

Dara's Mind:  omo! omo! 

Dara thought his finished already but she's surprised to noticed that he is still playing the piano.  She got even more surprised when he said something, more like narrating what he wants to say while the piano is still playing..

Dong Hae:   I am not a perfect guy.  But having you as my wife made me perfect like this time.  I may not be that expressive as to what I feel about you. But hopefully you'll see in me that my heart just shouts you.  

Dara's Mind:  (looking at him..smiling so wide)..omo! what is he saying??ahhh..is he confessing now??ahhhh...

Dong Hae:  (still playing the piano) I'm sorry If I lack the courage to tell the world your my type, but dare me because I can shout now that Im your #1 fan..I may be jealous of the number of fanboys you have, but I promise you that I will never love any fangirls I have for I am already married to the girl whom I like...Dara-yah..(looked at Dara so lovingly)..Dara-yahh..omo!..can I tell her now?ahhh..no..no..its too early to tell..Dara-yah..I miss you everyday so I hope...(stopped playing the piano)

Dara's Mind:   omo! omo!..ahhhh..he really is confessing!!..aaahhhhhk!!

Dara:  wae?? (smiling)..tell me..(anticipating)

Dong Hae:  (stood up and walked to Dara) ahhhmm.. (hesitant)

Dara's Mind:  aigooo...haaahhh..(her inner self is soaking in sweat now)..he is confessing..eotokke??ahhh..

Dong Hae:  ahhh..Dara-yah?

Dara:  neh? (more like a whisper because of nervousness)

Dong Hae:  (took out his phone from his pocket and showed it to Dara...on the other hand Dara looked puzzled looking at his phone)..ahhh..can I ask for your number? (smiling..shy)

Dara:  (grin..but her inner self says "what?" o.O) ahhh..haha..of course..(took his phone and saved her number)

Dong Hae: (took his phone and looked at Dara's number on the screen, save it with the name "MYGIRL") haha..(wiped his sweat on his forehead)..Gomawo..

Dara:  (smiled)..whew!..haha..yah..wow!..(nodding)..haha

Dong Hae:  (brought back his phone on his pocket and faced Dara)..did you like it?

Dara:  yess..haha..i like it..omo!..I really thought his going to confess??ahhh..whew!...gomawo for this..wow..you prepared a lot thank you..(bow)

Dong Hae:  aniyo..I just did what I want to do ever since..I hope your not upset now?

Dara:  huh?..upset?..of course not!..haha..well a little..because I thought your going to confess to me now!...I really like it a lot..

Dong Hae:  a chincha?..ahhh..good to know that..wait..(move to get his polaroid cam)..lets take a picture together..(smiling)

Dara:  yah!..yes lets take a picture..hehe

And the couple took a few shots.  ahhh..Dara indeed was happy of what her husband did.  But somehow hated herself for expecting too much.  Why Dara?  Do you feel the same way too? ahhhh..