We Got Married Season 5 Episode 11

We Got Married Season 5 (Darahae)

The couple now is inside the car and Donghae is driving with no place in mind.

 

Donghae’s Mind: whew! Thank God Bom noona saved me..but why did she do that? Anyways, where are we going now?

Dara: so! Where are we going now? (clasping both hands)

Donghae: (aahhh…think fish..think!) ahhh..we will go somewhere you have no idea where..hehe

Dara: huh? Of course I have no idea where..that’s why I’m asking you..

Donghae: ahhh..neh..hehe..its a secret then..

Dara:  ooohhh,,,a secret..hmmm..dont spoil me with secrets my husband because I anticipate too much... (brows up and down)

Donghae: (gulped) ah chincha?

 

Dara: (looked at husband and laugh out loud) ahhh…aniyo..I was just kidding so stop looking so nervous..haha..its ok mahal..wherever that place you’ll bring me, I’ll always go with you..

Donghae: (looked at her amazingly) ah chincha? (he sighed so loud and that made Dara looked at him in wonder)

Dara: wae??

Donghae: huh? (glanced at Dara for a moment before he focused again on the road) ahhh..aniyo.. I’m just happy that you trust me..

Dara: of course! You’re my husband!..wae? are there any reasons I should not trust you?

Donghae: ahhh…aniyo..aniyo..of course you can trust me..(smile widely)

 

After some wild debate inside Donghae’s mind as to where he’s gonna bring his wife, finally he had thought of a certain place in mind.

 

DARA’s POV

I was busy trying to figure out where my husband will will bring me.  I’m sure that there really is something that my family wants him to say or do earlier but was saved by Bommie.  I’m going to ask her tonight when I get home.  But where are we really heading now? Ask him Ssantokki! Ahhh.. but he said it’s a secret..

 

Finally Donghae move to a curve and from where they are, Dara could see the building that they’re heading.

 

Dara: (surprised and looked at Hae) omo! SM?! Your bringing me to your company?

Donghae: uhuh.. (nodded with a smile)

Dara: wae?? Omo! (gasped and covered with her hands) omo! Ahhhh!!! Donghae-ah!!..are you getting some revenger on me? What did my family do to you? Tell me!!ahhh.. (her trademark nose pose)

Donghae: what??..ah..aniyo..what revenge are you talking about?..haha..Am I not allowed to brag about my wife in my company?

Dara: what?! (looked at him puzzled) omo!..HOMAYGHAD!!!...ahhh..do I look good? HOMAYGHAD!!..whay if I look so sweaty after the entire day??ahhh…this is so embarrassing..

Donghae: ahhh…don’t worry..you still look good..(holding his laugh)

Dara: ahh..(her trademark nose pose)

 

There.  Donghae had no longer hold his laugh that’s why he burst into laughter as soon as her parked the car.

 

Dara: wae??? (she pouted and looked at Hae)

Donghae: ahhh.. (looked at Dara..stopped…ahhh..stop pouting!) aniyo…you look cute when your nervous..dont worry..I’ll wont leave you..(smile sweetly)

 

Donghae then moved out of the car and went across to open Dara’s door.  As soon as Dara was out, Donghae immediately held his left hand offering it for Dara to hold.  Dara whom hesitated at first but eventually took his hand and so they walk to the said building while holding each other’s hand.  Entering the building they coincidentally cross paths with Shinee’s Minho and Key.

 

Minho & Key: ooohhh?? (surprised look at Donghae then to Dara after realizing it, they then bow) Annyeong Haseyo…(look again back and forth to the couple)

Dara: Annyeong Haseyo..(bow, flashing her bright smile)

Key: (gasped) omo! Ahhhh….(smiled..teasing Donghae)

Minho: (smile at Dara) Dara noona…its lucky to meet you here tonight..

Donghae: aaahhh…Kids! (move forward and hide Dara behind him)

Key & Minho: (looked at each other) ohhh?...eeehhhhh…(teasing Donghae)

Key: Hyung! We just greeted Dara noona..

Minho: neh! Annyeong Haseyo noona..(move and extend a hand to Dara)

Donghae: (tap Minho’s hand) aaahhh!! That’s enough! No need to shake a hand!

Key: wae??we actually kiss her when we greet her hyung..(teasing and about to move too)

Donghae: aaahhh!!! (wack Key on his head) what kiss are you talking about!!?? She’s my wife!!!

 

The two just laugh out loud.

 

Minho: arasso…arasso..we will leave now..(still chuckling)

Key: (rubbing his head) goodbye noona…see you next time arasso? (grins)

Dara: neh..annyeong…(smile sweetly)

Donghae: go now!..palli!..palli! (shooing his juniors)

 

Dara now is chuckling beside Donghae.

 

Donghae: (looked at Dara) wae??hmp! you promised me that you will only smile at me but why did you smile so sweetly at them??aahhh..(still holding her hand)

Dara: wae? They’re just being friendly to me that’s why I returned a smile…ahhh..your jealous?? (teasing)

Donghae: huh! Key kid even brag about the kiss! (more like whispering it to his self but Dara heard him quite clear)

 

Dara grinned widely and when she looked up to her husband, he is looking away murmuring.  She smiled sweetly while looking at him and then as if have a mind of its own, her left hand move to reach Donghae’s face, she tiptoed and kiss him on his left cheek.  That made Donghae froze for a moment.

 

DONGHAE’s POV

That Key kid even brag about the kiss!!..aahhh..those Shinee kids already did kiss my wife before me..ahhh..of all people to cross paths with!  He stopped murmuring when he felt Dara’s hand touched his cheek and made him leaned a little lower.  Then Dara kissed him. Omo! Did she just kiss me?? Waaahhh!!! He slowly move his head, looked at his wife whose now looking down swaying their held hands with a blush visible on her face.

 

Donghae: (smile shyly … turned crimson red.. then looked up) uhhum! aahhh… haha..ahhh.. omo!.. what’s happening to me.. haha

Dara: (still looking down) shall we go now?

Donghae: aahh…ne..neh! (he stuttered) haha..

 

Little did they know that Minho and Key are still watching over them, hiding somewhere and so as the witnessed for what had just happened.  They are now grinning evilly as plans are forming on their head.

 

 

 

Donghae lead Dara to their music room.  Inside the room there are different kinds of instruments such as guitar, keyboard, drum set and more.  As Dara saw the guitar, she immediately run to it and grab it.

 

Dara: (holding the guitar) aahh..ye..ppu..da! (played a little of mymp’s Tell me where it hurts) aahhh…ye..ppu..da!

Donghae: (smiling) neh..ye ppu da…

Dara: (caught him looking at her) wae?...(slowly put the guitar, feeling so shy)

Donghae: ah? (looking so startled, he then move to sit in the front of the keyboard) aaahhh..why don’t we play together?

Dara: huh??

Donghae: you’ve been learning to play the guitar right?

Dara: aahh..neh.. (nodded..smile awkwardly)

Donghae: neh..so let’s play one song…you play it with the guitar while I play it using this keyboard..arasso?

Dara: arasso..but..what song? (hesitant) ahhmm..I’m not really that good..

Donghae: aahh?..I’ve seen you played lonely and its quite impressive..

Dara: ah chincha?? (surprised)

Donghae: neh..so..what do you want us to play? (looking at her, smiling)

Dara: hmm.. do you know..ahh..aniyo..nevermind..hehe

Donghae: wae?..come on! Tell me…

Dara: do you know..ahhmm..I wanna grow old with you?

Donghae: aahh…ahhmm..(hesitant) Im sorry…I don’t know that one..ahhhmm..can I hear it?

Dara: huh?...ahh..aniyo..hehe

Donghae: please?? (with eyes begging)

Dara: ahh..arasso..

 

And so she played the chorus part of the said song.  She knows that her husband understands the lyrics because he’s quite good in English.

 

Dara: (still playing) I wanna grow old with you…

Donghae: oohh..I think I heard that somewhere?

 

He looks up with hand rubbing his chin, thinking deeply as to where he had heard the song when Dara interrupted.

 

Dara: It’s a song from the movie The Wedding Singer!

Donghae: oohh..yeah..(pointing his indez finger as if he remembered it himself)

Dara: wae? (looking and smiling at her husband) Have you watched it?

Donghae: (smile shyly) ah,,aniyo..(chuckles).. but I’m about to watch it! Neh! Because from now on that movie is my favorite movie and that song is my favorite song! (smile widely)

 

Dara just chuckled and turned crimson red because of what her husband said.  After seconds of laughing, they are now looking at each other with a smile that looks like they’re happy by just doing that.  They didn’t even noticed some figures whom are now inside the room, grinning at them both.

 

 

Minho took the guitar that is leaning on the wall.  With Eun Hyuk’s signal he strum the guitar randomly which made the couple jump off their seats and gazed at the culprit’s direction.

 

Minho: (strum the guitar!)

Eun Hyuk, Kyu Hyun, Sung Min, & Key: (jumped once then pose randomly and shout) D-O Y-O-U L-O-V-E M-E! (clap twice)

 

Minho: (strum the guitar!)

Eun Hyuk, Kyu Hyun, Sung Min, & Key: (jumped once then pose randomly and shout) D-O Y-O-U L-O-V-E M-E! (clap twice)

 

That scenario repeated 4 times and finally Minho, again, strum the guitar randomly with the others dancing around the room chanting “DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU LOVE ME? DO YOU LOVE ME LIKE THE WAY I LOVE YOU BABE!” Then Key would move forward and backward to the couple like a cha-cha dance with fingers pointing everytime he goes forward, still chanting the song.  Eun Hyuk on the other hand does some y dance, well more like only that he’s holding unto a mic stand.  Kyu Hyun who looks like his out of his mind shaking his whole body from left to right.  Sung Min on the other hand just looks like doing some stretching routine while singing the sing.  And of course, Shinee’s Minho, with legs wide open, still strumming the guitar looking so professional with head nodding but playing it like there’s no tomorrow that whoever hears it would wish the world to end that day on that moment.

 

Dara is enjoying what she is watching, witnessing these idols crazy sides.  Donghae on the other hand is holding his laugh with his right hand covering his face, feeling shy for what his brothers and dongsaengs are doing.  After that unexpected show of the SM boys, Dara stood up clapping with a smile that is worth a photographer’s shot. 

 

Dara: aaahh!!! (clapping) daebak! (two thumbs up)..haha.. that was the  best version I’ve ever seen!!..haha..Daebak!!!

Donghae: (stood up) Yah!! What are you doing here?!(pointing at the boys with angry face but holding a laugh is visible on his lips)

Eun Hyuk: Yah!! Why are you like that?! Cant you see Dara-ssi liked what we did?! Aahhh.. (then looked at Dara and smile widely)

Donghae:  Yah!! You guys are embarrassing!! (then he smiled)

Kyu Hyun: wae?? What you two did earlier was embarrassing!!

Sung Min: neh! looking at each other like there’s no tomorrow! Oohh.. so cheesy..and its killing me!

Minho: neh!haha..you haven’t even noticed us coming in!

 

Dara turned crimson red upon remembering what happened earlier.

 

Donghae: wae?? how did you know were here?? (looking at Eun Hyuk)

 

Eun Hyuk who is about to say something like “we have source!” but got cut by Key who moved in the front and spread his hands and shouted:

 

Key: we told them hyung!!!

 

And with that Key received a double whack in the head, from Eun Hyuk at the back and Donghae in the front.

 

 

 

*flashback*

 

After Minho and Key witnessed the couple’s kiss, Key then decided to text Eun Hyuk about it.

 

TO: Eun Hyuk Hyung

                        Hyung! Guess what me and Minho just witnessed here at SM bldg!? o.O

 

 

The two Shinee members are now inside the convenience store across their building but Key noticed that Eun Hyuk has not replied yet.

 

Minho: send it again!

Key: Yah!!! You don’t find my text interesting huh!

 

He then sent again the message 5 times.  After a few seconds, his phone beeped and so Minho squeezed his head to have a view of Key’s phone.

 

FROM: EUN HYUK HYUNG

                                    YAH!!!! KID!!! MAKE SURE THAT WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO TELL ME IS WORTH STOPPING WHAT IM WATCHING OR ELSE I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET BREATHING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!

 

With that reply, the two looked at each other and gulped.

 

Key: wae??aaahhh,,,..he’s probably watching again! Tsk!

Minho: aahh..hyung as ert as always…tsk!tsk!

 

Key then replied not scared even if he just received a threat from his sunbae.

 

TO: EUN HYUK HYUNG

                                    Yahh!!! HYUNG!!! Stop what your doing bcoz what we just witnessed is a live show!!!kekekeke

 

TO: KEY KONG

                                    YAAHH!!!! TELL ME NOW BEFORE I LOSE MY PATIENCE!!!!

 

TO: EUN HYUK HYUNG

                                    Arasso! Donghae hyung and Dara noona did it!

 

TO: KEY KONG

                                    CHINCHA?!! WHERE??

 

TO: EUN HYUK HYUNG

                                    Here! Inside SM! Inside the bldg hyung!!

 

TO: KEY KONG

                                    AAHHH!!! AH CHINCHA?? ARE THEY DONE ALREADY?? ARE THEY STILL THERE??

 

TO: EUN HYUK HYUNG

                                    They went inside…maybe to look for a more private place…after they did it they turned so red that they cant even look at each other…and there’s more!!..it was Dara noona who did it first!!!kekekeke

 

 

TO: KEY KONG

                                    OMO?!!? FIND OUT WHERE THEY ARE NOW AND INFORM ME ASAP!,…IM COMING!!!

 

 

After reading Eun Hyuk’s message, the boys then looked at each other with brows furrowed.

 

Key: why does he have to come?? (confused)

Minho: haha! Maybe because he thinks that Donghae hyung and Dara noona will do it again that he must witness it!

Key: hmm? He could still see it on broadcast..

 

Minho just shrug his shoulders.

Key: well then..let’s go find the couple and inform Eun Hyuk hyung!

 

 

EUN HYUK’s POV

After sending the last message to Key he then grab his hoodie and went out of his room.  He found Sung Min and Kyu Hyun just entered the dorm and so hw grabbed them both out.  The two guys asked WHY? in unison while Eun Hyuk still dragging them by their elbow.

 

KYU HYUN: aaahhh!!! Hyung!!! (stamped his feet and stop from walking)

EUN HYUK: Yahh!!! You two come with me!! We have to save Dara-ssi and Donghae fish’ reputation!!!

 

With that, the two looked at each other with curious expression on their faces and ended following Eun Hyuk whose now 5 meters away from them.  The two run after him and now Sung Min on his right and Kyu Hyun on his left.

 

Sung Min: wae?? (still walking) Did something happened??

 

But Eun Hyuk is still walking (well more like running) not bothered what Sung Min asked.

 

Kyu Hyun: (looked at Sung Min then to Eun Hyuk) Hyung! Tell us!

Eun Hyung: aaahhh!!! (wave his hand) cant tell you here..(whispering) I will tell you in the car…

 

And so the two boys are now running, so eager to know what Eun Hyuk is about to say.  They even did arrived at the car earlier than Eun Hyuk.  Inside the car, Eun Hyuk on the wheels, Sung Min beside him, and Kyu Hyun behind but seats closer to them for he leans his elbows on the head rest in the front with his head same level with his hyungs.

 

Sung Min: (looked at Eun Hyuk whose now driving) So! Drop the bomb!

Kyu Hyun: neh! (eyes on Eun Hyuk)

Eung Hyuk: (deep breath) Dara noona and the fish are now in SM building!

Sung Min and Kyu Hyun: so??

Eun Hyuk: they did something there and probably about to do it again at this moment..(not taking his eyes off the road but his mouth are pouting exaggeratedly)

Sung Min: wae? What did they do?

Eun Hyuk: aaahhh…Shinee Key texted me earlier that he and Minho saw the couple doing it inside the building!!

Kyu Hyun: did what hyung?!! (with face annoyed already)

Eun Hyuk: yaahh!!!! What do you think does couples do that after they do it they turn so red and cant even look at each other?!! (eyes open wide and mouth trembling)

 

The two guys gasped, looked at each other, then looked at Eun Hyuk and said in unison “WHAT?!!”

Eun Hyuk: (sighed frustratingly) aaahhh!!! So slow you two!!! You should come and join me once in a while in my night routine so that your heads will be fed with knowledgeable things!!!

 

With that the two again gasped and looked at each other.

Sung Min: (hand on his mouth, wide eyes) they did that?!

Kyu Hyun: inside the building?!! OUR building?!! (looking at the unknown)

Eun Hyuk: neh!! (big eyes) and its Dara-ssi who did the forst move!!..haizt..Key told me that they transferred to a more private place so that nobody could see them!

 

The two as usual gasped again with hands clutch to their chest.

Kyu Hyun: omo! Why do they have to do it inside the building??..and Dara noona??!! Did it first?!

Sung Min: neh! Aaahhh!!! I cant believe this..tsk!..surely they cant do it inside the YG building because if they did, out Donghae will come out dead!

Eun Hyuk: neh! But…aahhh!!! That fish is so dumb! He should also join me on my night routine for him to understand how to get a room! Aist!! If anybody sees them they’ll be in big trouble!

Kyu Hyun: faster hyung! Faster! Our reputation is also at stake here!!!

 

With that Eun Hyuk then move his feet to speed up the car.  When they arrived at the building, they were greeted by Minho and Key in the entrance but before they could say anything, Eun Hyuk cut them off..

Eun Hyuk: where are they?? (serious face)

Minho: they’re in the music room.

Key: the ----

Eun Hyuk: let’s go!

 

And so Key did not speak anymore and just follow their hyungs.  The two Shinee boys are following their hyung with confused expression on their faces.

 

Key: (whispered to Minho) why are we in a hurry?

Minho just shrug his shoulders and just kept following their hyungs who are already far from where they are.

 

On the other hand, as the three arrived t the said room, they first peek in the small crystal part of the door.

Kyu Hyun: omo?!! They’re not talking! They’re just staring!!

Sung Min: let me see! (move to peek) aist! Eotokke? (looked at Eun Hyuk)

Eun Hyuk: yah!!! (whispers) That is part of the ! They will first look at each and then they will eventually do it!

 

When the two Shinee boys finally arrived, they saw that the three suju boys are now standing outside the music room with hands on their chins and with the face that’s thinking deeply.  Minho and Key just looked at each other before they approach their hyungs.  Key who is about to move near the door when Eun Hyuk suddenly snap his finger which made the others looked at him.

 

Eun Hyuk: ok! Heres the plan!

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

Key: wae?! (rubbing his head)

 

The others laugh but after a while the three suju boys made a serious face.

Donghae: wae?! (confused face)

Eun Hyuk: aist! We are very disappointed at you fish!..(pointing at Donghae) even you Dara-ssi! (looked at Dara)

Dara & Donghae: ooh? Wae?? (eyes wide)

Sung Min: aaahhh!!! How could you two be so careless??!!

Kyu Hyun: neh! Hyung!! Noona! Im very disappointed in you! I never thought you could do that!!

 

Dara, Donghae and the two Shinee boys are now having their surprised but serious faces with brows furrowed.

 

Donghae: yah!!! What are you talking about?!! (annoyed already because of what they said to Dara)

Dara: w..we..wae? w..what did I do?? (she stuttered clutching her chest)

Donghae: yah!! (move a hand to hold Dara) spit it out now or else!! (in his high commanding voice)

Eun Hyuk: Key here told me that you two did something inappropriate earlier!

Kyu Hyun: neh hyung! Inside our building?!!

Sung Min: in front of the maknaes?!!

 

Dara who now seen by Donghae bowed her head and is about to cry because she remembered the kiss that she herself initiated first! Omo!? They thought I’m aggressive?! Omo! This is so embarrassing…

 

Eun Hyuk: I cant believe you two ------

Key: they just kissed..whats wrong with that? (he cut off)

Eun Hyuk: kissed! And……………..what?! (looked at Key)

Minho: neh! And its not even on the lips, its just on the cheeks! (chuckle)

Kyu Hyun and Sung Min: what?!! (eyes at Minho)

Eun Hyuk: yaahhh!!!! (move to strangle Key but he run fast to hide behind Donghae)..you said they did it!!

Key: ne…neh! I said they did it! B..bu.but you never asked what they did and so I just thought you already get it?

Donghae: (whack key on his head) aist! You know that his mind is full of dirty stuff!! Every DID is the same DID in his mind!!! (whack again)

 

Key moved away from Donghae while holding his head.  Donghae who glanced at Dara whose head is still bowed down.  He then transferred his gaze to his brothers who are now giving him peace sign.  Minho on the other hand tried his best not to be notice, he sneaked sideways going to Dara’s place.

 

Donghae: (whacking his brothers head) Yaahh!!! You all have dirty minds!!! (whack Eun Hyuk) and I cant believe you two joined him in his dirty thinking! (whack Sung Min and Kyu Hyun)

Kyu Hyun: Hyung!..(rubbing his head)..mianhe…mianhe…

Donghae: neh! Remind me tomorrow to clean your dirty minds!! Aist!! What you did was so embarrassing!!! Aist! You shouldn’t ask sorry to me..you should ask apology to Dara! (turn his head and see Minho sitting beside Dara and he looks like rubbing her back and his face so close to hers)..Yah!!! (walked to Dara and Minho)

Minho: (stand up as soon as he heard him shout) Hyung..Im just comforting her,,and also..ahh..asking for apology..(smile awkwardly)

Donghae: (whack Minho’s head) you’re also in to this! You too should also be punished! (then he seats beside Dara)

 

Donghae:  (rubbed Dara’s back) mianhe..im so sorry for what they’ve said..omo..this is so embarrassing..Dara-ah..mianhe…

Dara:  (looked at Hae) ahh,.aniyo..i understand they misunderstood things..

 

But Donghae could still see in her eyes that she’s not happy about his brothers’ accusation.  She did smile but it never reached her eyes.  Now he is worried and felt sorry at the same time because of what his brothers did.

 

 

omo?!..even if Dara says she understands them still we couldn't help but feel sorry for her..

aawww...haha..bad chita Eun Hyuk-ssi!!

anyways...they should ask for an apology right?!..but I want them to ask an apology in a different way!

Dara deserves some apology with full effort!!!!

What do you think will be the best way to ask an apology??!!

c'mon!! tell me!!kekekeke

 

A READER'S OPINION IS AN AUTHOR'S MOTIVATION..

 

SUBSCRIBE!

COMMENT!

UPVOTE!

 

THANKS TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS..

AND SILENT READERS?!IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU SUBSCRIBE OR LEAVE SOME FOOT PRINTS YOU KNOW..

IM SORRY FOR A VERY LATE UPDATE..I KNOW..ITS BEEN LONG..KEKE..

ANNYEONG!!