9

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

Since Suzy became friends with apink she wasnt known as the cold girl anymore. She started to smile more,laugh more and more..... Sehun on the other hand did notice this sudden change and he enjoyed it.... He likes seeing he happy. For some reasons seeing her happy makes him happy. But he doesnt show it though.

Its been a week already since their secret engagement. Mrs Oh felt as if she should make an announcement but of course she didnt on behalf of Sehuns request.

Suzy and Sehun has been going home and to school secretly so people wont notice. But there is this one unlucky day that there was a student that actually accidently saw them going off the same car. Would she pretend she didnt see anything and act cool. OF COURSE NOT!!!!!! Its rear to see one of the hot kingka with a GIRL.

=========

Suzy was happily eating and chatting with a pink when suddenly the evil Queenka no other then Kim Minah came by. "So I heard that your close to MY Oh Sehun , since you guys came to school together." She said while pointing her index finger towards Suzy. Suzy was so shosk that she couldnt reply Minah. ' How could she know. We keep sure no one was looking.... OMO .... Ottokhae?'

Sehun on the other has been observing Suzy from time to time so when she saw Minah walking towards Suzy he felt that something bad was about to happen. So Sehun keep looking at Suzy and Minah so when he saw that Suzy was suddenly shocked he felt the urge to just walk there and asked. But he kept watching.

" YAH! Answer me... Why cats got your tongue?" Minah question Suzy. " Look MInah I think you misunderstood the situation. Maybe that person that was with Sehun wasnt Suzy? So I suggest you just back away so we can chat in peace." Said chorong.

"Fine whatever... But next time I hear a rumour about you and Sehun again you better watch your back. B*tch." With that Minah sashayed away.

When Minah was long gone all apink turned and set their attention on one perticular person a.k.a Suzy. " Ok Spill it Suzy. Was it you or was it someone else?" Suzy had predicted something like this would happen. Well better tell the truth they did deserve the truth and they were her friends.

"Yes.... its was me.." Suzy said while her head was hung low. " But ho.. Wha... huh?" " Look guys I havent been honest with you guys here.. So the truth is that my parents has arranged me with Sehun. Trust me i was as shocked as you guys were. Its only been a week i guess. But please can you guys keep it  a secret I dont want this thing to spill. Promise me please.." And after Suzy has explain the table was really quite. That is until Namjoo said " ok then I guess. Never thought parents would still want to arrange their kids marriage. You must feel pressured right? Well you have our promise. Our lips are sealed." Namjoo did the sealing our lips thing and throwing the key away thing.

"Thanks guys you guys are the best." Suzy said and smiled ear to ear. " hey thats what friends are for." Eunji said. " GROUP HUG. Hehehe." Bomi said. " Hey guys since the exams are near how about we do a study group. But where?" Nauen said while thinking for a place. " Hey I know how about that coffee shop that we always go to . You know the cozy one." Hayoung said while grinning. " OK then set. we'll go this saturday. Morning till i dont know evening? Sounds good." Chorong said while nodding. " Well then thats set. we better get to class now. The bell will ring any minute now. Kaja Bomi."  Suzy said while dragging bomi with her.


Hey guys it been a while... heheheh i hope you guys enjoy this chap. im sorry if its not good since i really didnt no what to write. please do subscribe and comment. i really would like to hear what you guys think of this story. hehe.. do help me out as well. though.. k thats all thanx.