5

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

'What should we do now?' Sehun asked. 'Well lets go to the amusement park. Or do you have other plans?' 'Oh no i dont mind. To the amusement park we go. Better get ready. I'll go out first so you can get ready.' With that Sehun left Suzy alone for her to get her self ready. Suzy wore something really simple which was a pair of knee length trousers and a plain purple shirt. She didn't wear make up nor did her hair. She just went natural. When Suzy went out Sehun was surprised. He had thought maybe Suzy would take almost an hour or so but she only took half an hour. In people's eyes they might think Suzy is being ridiculous but in Sehun's eyes she was the most beautiful human being he have ever saw. * even if she wears something really simply she could still be amazing and gorgeous. She isn't fake unlike some girls ive seen . She's just natural*  'Sehun? Why are you smilling? Do i look funny should i change?' Suzy was about to go back inside to change when Sehun suddenly hold her wrist and said 'No,no its just that..' Sehun went to suzy's ear and whispered 'Its just that you look beautiful.' Suzy could feel her cheeks becoming red so she just run off ,on the other hand Sehun was smirking, happy that he had embarrassed Suzy.

It was really awkward in the car. No one said anything. Sehun felt awkward so he turned his radio on and sang along.  What sehun didn't know was that suzy was mesmerized by his face and now is staring at him. slightly open abit. 'Am i that handsome?' 'Im sorry what did you say?' 'No i asked am i that handsome that i can make you stare at me?'. Instead of replying Suzy sat still feeling abit embarrassed that she was caught off guard.

Finally they arrive at the amusement park 'So which ride should we go on first?' Suzy asked Sehun. 'I dont know. Why dont you pick, I'll just follow you.' 'Ok then lets go on that ride..' Suzy said while pointing to a water roller coaster ride. 'Ok sure lets go.' So they waited in line and got ready. To be honest Suzy wasn't that brave but she wanted to ride it. She was determined to ride it.

-----------After the ride..---------------------------

'Wah! that was fun. I was scared at first but then it wasn't that scary at all.' Suzy said. ' Uhmm... Wasn't that scary right? Then why didn't you let go off my hand and keep your eyes tightly shut?' Sehun said with one of his brow up. And there was a hint of playfulness in his voice. Suzy didn't answer him. 'To prove that you are really not scared anymore lets go on the most scariest and most dangerous ride here... Deal?' Suzy hesitated, should she make the deal or should she just back away and let Sehun win..... *No...Sehun would think that I'm weak and nothing but a scaredy cat..... I will do it... Come on Suzy girl up*  'Fine. I'll do it.' Sehun was shocked he didn't think Suzy would do the deal but she did it anyways. *This will be fun to watch...* Sehun smiled evilly. ' Ok then lets go then, shall we.'

So they went to find the most scariest and most dangerous ride at the park... The searched and searched and searched finally they found one. It was the tallest and it had a lot of loops and it was very fast. While they were waiting for their turn Sehun couldn't help but feel a lilttle guilty because Suzy looked liked she could have  peed in her pants. If he didn't do the deal in the first place they won't even be there right now. 'You know you can back off right now if you want to. I don't mind. Besides its just a silly deal.' 'No! i want to ride. I'm not backing off. Not right now. I wont change my mind evenn if you persuade me.' Suzy said with confidance. Wow... That was what Sehun was thinking. A normal girl would have already whinned about how much they don't want o do it but Suzy she was determined to ride it no matter what.


Ok there you go chap 5... im really sorry cuz most of my updates are short.... hehehhe...sorry do enjoy and subscribe it.