2

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

sorry if the story . but hey im an amatuer and mind me please. and i have no idea nor experience on writting. oh well i hope you guys enjoy reading this fanfic thought. yours truly smelissa.p/s sorry if you dont understand.


Suzy woke up the next day and as she was getting ready her mother suddenly came to her room 'Honey today you don't need to go to school we have something important to discuss with you,ok?' 'ahh..... s-sure mom.' ' ok honey now change to your regular clothes.' Suzy was suprised by her mother's sudden change of atittude. She got ready and went to her living, she was surprised to see an unfamiliar looking boy with two adults. 'Oh,Suzy your here. Come here sweety. Come side by my side.' Suzy was extremely shocked, not only was her mother acting weird but also her father, *Something is wrong here. why are they suddenly nice?* Suzy thought.

'So Suzy please greet the Oh's.' 'Oh, nae. Annyeonghasayo Suzy imnida. Ah.. Nice to meet you' suzy said while bowing.  ' Wah such a polite girl. She is well grown  aswell. Hi suzy im Mrs. Oh. Its nice to meet you too. This is my son, Oh Sehun.*points to Sehun.*' Suzy looked at Sehun she was staring at him, mesmerized by his facial features. *Wow he is handsome but he is a bit arrogant.* 'So, Suzy the thing we wanted to discuss is that we would like you to marry Oh Sehun. So what do you think?' Her father said. Suzy was shocked *what marry him but im still in high school.* 'But what about school?' 'It's ok you will still be attending school. and i dont think it will disturb your academics cuz i've heard that you are a bright student.' Mrs. Oh said. 'Well to be honest i need some time to think if you don't mind.' 'Of course we will give you some time. But dont keep us waitng for to long ok sweetie?' 'Uh ok.' 'Ok then, we will be going now. good bye.' With that the Oh's went away.

'Idiot why didn't you say yes. We need money don't you understand. If to say that you marry Sehun we can get money through you. Stupid.' Her father said while slapping her face. 'And we even became nice to you. Ughh...... wae??? You Better say yes or you'll be kicked out of the house.' Her mother said. Suzy was left dumb founded. The only reason she has to marry someone she does not know nor love is because of money. Now she realised that her parents are ghost for money.

----------Next day-----------

Suzy was about to enter her kitchen when she suddenly heard someone on the phone. 'Ahh nae,nae, she agreed. Ah yes, ok then. We will discussed this later. Bye.' She entered the kitchen with an angry face 'Why did you tell them that I said yes?. What rights do you have to control my life. what right do yo--' she was cut off by her mother slapping her face ' For your information i am your mother. I have every right to control you. So you better not argue with me.' Again she was left dumb-founded. Why?What?... She was so furious. But she couldn't do anything. How could she they are her parents. 'Ah yes before i forget you will be staying at the Oh's house starting tomorrow. Thank goodness they want you to stay at their house. I've grown tired looking at your face. So by tonight you better pack up.'  With those word Suzy left her mother. Was she that bad? Was she that troublesome for them?

-----Sehun's pov------

'Sehunnie, wake up omma has something amazing to tell you.' 'What is it omma?' ' You remember the girl yesterday that we met?' 'Yeah her name was...... Suzy right.' ' Ah nae nae... Guess what she said yes... Ah im so happy.' 'She said yes? To what exactly?' ' Pabo have you forgotten already? She agreed to marry you of course you pabo.' 'What?!!!' Sehun was so shocked that he jumped out of his bed. 'Wah i didn't know my Sehunnie was so happy to marry suzy.' '........' 'You must be really happy since your speechless right now. Ok now sehun get ready for school. oh yeah also she will be staying here in your room with you starting tomorrow night. Wah this is so amazing. Daebak.That is all. Now get ready.' Sehun didnt know how to react he wanted to object but then he didn't want to dissapoint his parents. Aissh what will he do.For now he could only follow his parents plan. But he didn't think it was also a bad idea since she was beautiful and she seems like an interesting girl.


Sorry if it (again) im pretty busy for around the next two weeks. sorry i might or might not be updating freuquently/frequently. so annyeong

Smelissa