10

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

Sorry for not updatingggg .....

Suzy went home quite eary than Sehun. She was afraid if she did go home with Sehun someone might be watching/spying her. Suzy was just chilling thinking about whether she should go to school and come back home with Sehun or not after that little scene that happened early at the caffetiria.

She was still lost in space when Sehun came in. Sehun saw her kinda uneasy expression and gave hrr shoulder a little tap. Suzy seemed surprised * how come i didnt hrar the door when he came* "Hey you ok? You look a bit off after the caffetiria thing." "Yeah i was just thinking.." " Owh." Was the only thing he could mutterred. Then he suddenly remembered " Hey what did Minah said just now?" " Oh... She said that someonr told her that she saw us going out of the sam car.... So i was thinking should we continue going to school together or not..."

" Im not sure myself... How wold you go to school and come back to school then?" "Hmmmmm... I think ill just take the bus. I guess. Id that ok wiyh you?" "Yeah.. whatever.." ... Silent was thr only thing that was surrounding the couple.. well beside air and stuffs. But you get what i mean.

"Oh yeah umm Sehun my friends and me would like to go to a cafe this saturday to study. Can i go.. please??" "Are you asking for permission from me?... yeah sure why not.. go have fun.." "Really.. Gee thanx a lot.." She said. She was smilling ear to ear. She was so happy that Sehun allowed her to go.

 

 

Thats all for today... i know its a bit boring rite now but bare(?) A little bit i promise there will be drama.... n sorry if i dont usualy update... i usualy dont know what to write... sorry sorry sorry... thats all hope you guys enjoyed it... heehhehehe.... xD sorry for the typos im using my phone thats y...