001

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

It was a normal monday morning. Suzy was on her way to school, she wasn't really paying attention to her sorrounding while she was walking because she was walking while dozing off. Out of no where a ball suddenly hit her shoulder and she winced in pain. To be honest she actually had a swollen bruise on her shoulder. She remembered like it was just yesterday how she got the bruise. 

--------Flashback------------

"You useless child. Why did I even give birth to you.You good for nothing child."Her mother shouted at her while kicking her making her wince in pain."Today if you come home empty handed you better prepare yourself for the worse. You think you can just live her freely. You wish."Her father said while punching her. She tried to get up but they hit her hard on her shoulders making her fall back down. After her parents was satisfied with 'punishing' her they left her there laying on the cold floor.

--------End of flashback-----

She snapped out and continued her way to school. As Suzy reached her school she went straight to class. Not long after that the school bell rang

~Lunch break~

Suzy didn't really eat at school so she would just stay alone in class. She has no friends, she could have friends but she choose not to. Besides who would want to be friends with such a cold person,she thought. But she was wrong she was beautiful, straight A's student, admired but her background and her attitude made a bad impression towards her. 

After lunch class resumed as usual. She didn't really payed attention in class but then she was still smart to pass her exams. That was one of her advantages. During class time she would always stare out the window as she sat next to the window. She does not have a seat mate as she does not want one anyways. She just hope she could make enough money for her parents today.

As the school bell rang , instantly Suzy went straight out of class and headed to the bus station where she would go to her work place to earn and live. Some people might give up on live if they were in Suzy's position but then Suzy had to show her parents that she was tough and that she won't give up. She knows her parents still love her but come to think of it would love still exist?

Suzy worked at a small gift shop where it sold a lot of attractive stuffs. She had a partner but she never communicate with her partner. She is not a person to socialize with. Today Suzy decided to take extra shift as she is worried that she might be 'punished' by her parents. 

Time flew quickly, without Suzy realising it her shift had ended and it was time to go home. She took a bus, as she was almost reaching her destination she prepared money for her parents.

The second she entered the house she was greeted with a slap on her face. "Where have you been? Do you know what time is it?" Suzy remained silent and didn't answer her mother. For the first time in her life she thought her mother was worried but then, "And to think if you were gone who will give me money for my needs? Aish where has my luck gone to. Giving birth to a useless child." Her mother continued. How Suzy thought her parents would go worry for her one day. If to say that Suzy went missing one day, her parents would be furious then worry. Because they needed money from that child. 

   "Dont just stand there. Give me money and you can leave." She handed her mother the money she had made and was about to leave when someone suddenly hold her wrist. It was a tight grip so she couldnt escape so she had to do the only thing she could, turn around. When she turned around she saw her father's angry face. She wasn't really shocked as she was used to it. "Excuse me young lady but were do you think your going. Your job is not done yet. I want you to cook for me and if you refuse to you'll get what you deserve." With that she left and went to the kitchen as she was cooking she thought to herself where was the feeling of happiness and joy. Where has it gone to . Where was the love that she used to feel with her parents. Just where has all those joyful memory go to. 

 

-------------------------------

Annyeong hi sorry for the short update. Im also sorry if it is bad. Please do subscribe or leave a comment about what you think about th fanfic. I dont think i will update regulary because my final exam is just around the corner. Well we will just see how it goes..