6

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

here you go guys chap 6... Enjoy


*OH how i wished i had a camera... her face was hilarious... LOL but it did look kinda cute.*  Sehun just couldnt stop laughing while Suzy was mad. She wasnt just mad she was furious. She thought Sehun would be comforting her and all but nooo.... Sehun just kept on laughing on her. 'YAH!! Could you at least stop laughing. I know i looked hilarious but please your starting to annoy ME!!!!!.' 'Ok ok... fine.. im sorry i laughed but your face was priceless. i told you that we could backed off if you didn't want to do it. But this miss here didn't want to did she.' Sehun said as a matter of factly. Suzy kept silent Sehun was smirking thinking he has hit bulleyes but his smirk instantly fell when she said 'At least I gave it a try rather than giving up... And you had fun didn't you. Admit it...' Now it was Sehun's turn to keep silent. *That is true... I did have fun.... and they way her eyes were keep closed. the way her face looked... the way she hold onto my hand tightly that sent sparks and electricity flying all over my body.* Suzy was now sitting by the window starring at nothing to be pricise. Sehun felt kinda guilty so he decided to go and apologize. But it wasn't an easy task to do because he just didn't know how. He wasn't the apology type of person. But today he decided he would go and give it a try.

'Hey ah...... Suzy...ah..... You're not .....ah mad are you..?'

'Oh no.. Im not mad..... Im just sitting here feeling hurt. now if you could excuse me I want to go and take my bath and if you could please wait outside until Im done.'

Instead of going outside Sehun wanted to tease with her a little. 'Why do you want me to wait outside its not like there's anything to see anyway.' Sehun saw how Suzy was blushing and he couldn't help but to smile feeling that he have won. Suzy saw him smilling and instantly knew what he was up to.. *OH so your teasing me know huh...fine challenge accepted.*  'Yeah you're probably right. There's nothing much to see . So you dont mind watching me change here do you.' *You're playing along i see. Fine with me.*  ' Sure just change. Do you want me to help you untuck  your clothes for you.....Sweety.' *Dang it Sehun... you just had to make me blush.After hurting me you decided to tease me. Whatever.* Suzy ignored what Sehun said and just went straight to the bathroom. Sehun noticed Suzy's sudden change. *Damn it Sehun. Great now she's more angry with you. why did you go overboard. Sh*t.....*

When Suzy was done with taking a nice hot shower she noticed that sehun was not there anymore. BY there i mean their room of course.

* Aish that kid..... He suddenly disappear.... oh well now i can enjoy my free time without him.* She said while smilling victoriously.

 

MEANWHILE.......

 

'Hyung how do I say im terribly sorry to a girl that i barely know and make her forgive me?.'

'Yah sehunnie what have you done this time and to whom?....never mind that...ok you have to........'

'Thanks hyung....well thats all..... see you later...thanks again Luhan hyung.'


there you guys go chap 6... just to be clear im not a ert... i just wanted them to have a playful side.... Well sorry if it ...Anyways do comment and subscribe.. ^^