3

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

Sorry for the late update its just that i have exams going on and its the finals...so yeah hope u enjoy this story ^^.


So today is the day. the day she will leave her house and move into with the Oh's it feels a liitle awkward though. *sigh* Suzy was packing her stuffs and getting herself ready. Later her parents would send her to the Oh's resident she would leave their. She didnt know if she should feel happy that she would leave hell the place she call home or should she feel sad. even though they ferquently abuse her but they are her parents.

An hour passed

'Yah, are you done yet with cleanning? Hurry up would you... So slow... Ppalliii' 'Nae nae im coming. im almost done.' With that suzy left her room. *How would i greet them? how should i be? would it be awkward? do i have to ...* Her thoughts were inturruppted by her mother who was tapping her shoulder. 'Yah are you deaf?! i've been calling you..Anyways we are here. Now get out of my sight and don't forget your bags at the back. Now get out. also treat them nicely be nicely don't always show them you're poker/emitionless face.....What are you waiting for? get the hell out now!!!'

'Suzy welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay. you will be sharing a room with sehun if you don't mind. Even though we have a big house but we don't have extra rooms... Sorry anyways let the maids carry your bags. You should go see your room.' Suzy followed the maids up, the maids show her her room. Suzy was surprised it was tidy. Incrediebly tidy. Its even much more tidy and clean then her room at her old house. The maids have left her long enough.

Suzy was examining the room. After her inspection she settled her self. She took a bath and wore comfy clothes now she was sitting on the bed with her reading glasses and her fav book in her hand. She was reading it. She wanted to be polite so she waited for Sehun. She wanted to greet him officialy since she didn't really did introduced herself to her husbad-to-be. But Sehun was no where to be seen and without her knowing she fell asleep.Sehun had come home late that day.He was shocked to see a girl on his bed.* I guess that's Suzy*he thought. He went to and washed himself up and went to the bed. He wanted to wake Suzy up and tell her to sleep else where but he didn't he was too lazy... The strange thing was that Sehun couldn't fall asleep. he had the urge to hug Suzy.*What the hell is wrong with me! i barely know her and here i am wanting to hug her.Sehun chill.. She mind find it awkward being in someones embrace. Someone she barely knew. Now sleep idiot,sleep.*But Sehun just couldn't so in the end Sehun Hugged Suzy. He found it quite comfortable he thought it would be weird hugging someone you barely knew. But he felt comfortable. So with that Sehun went to dreamland.

Suzy had just woken up. She wanted to stretch her body but there were a pair of arms around her waist that was holding her back. She was quite surprised to see who's pair of  arms are they. And she was meet with the most handsome face of her life. *Is he Sehun? i think he is. Wow he is handsome. Wait ... When did he come home. Was i asleep when he was home. Omo i didn't greet him yet. And falling asleep on his bed without greeting pabo Suzy.* Suzy tried to move around so that she could escape his embrace but as she was moving the embrace became tighter. 'Stop moving would you.' Suzy stiffened. Sehun was already awake.

-------------------------------Sehun's pov.----------------------------------------

Clearly i was still in dreamland having an awesome dream when suddenly something was moving around. i ignored it first but then it got really annoying so i told her to stop and i tightened the embrace. She suddenly stiffened and i could feel her body stiffened. it was quite funny though. One minute she was wiggling and then she stopped just like that. interesting. 'Sehun can you please let go of me?'....... Woah her voice was so angelic and calm. 'What if i dont?'... then she stayed quite for a long time. There was also no sudden movement its like she was turned into a wood. So i opened my eyes. i didn't aspect to meet her eyes. Her eyes was begging me. desperation was in her eyes. So i let her go. 'Thank you.....Im sorry for sleeping on your bed last night. guess i was to sleepy. im sorry.'


end of chap...im so sorry because of the ending i seriously did not know how to end it....do subscripe to this story and hope you enjoy it ^^ p/s sorry for the short update. i have no idea on what to write anymore... hehehhehe