8

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

Suzy's pov

So today ill be going to Sehun's school... I wonder how hiw like at school. Will he acknowledge my pressence.. Or would he just ignore me.. Oh well i must find that out my self.

" Suzy ppalli were about to go" sehun said half screaming. " Yes yes im coming.. Cant you wait a little?" "I could but if i did we would be late for school. Now hurry." Aish that sehun. He has such a big temper sometimes. oh well. so i checked myself in the mirror *everything looks fine. ok im ready*  I thought and smiled to myself.

On the way to school it was so quite and i didnt like it but i still stayed quite. So anyhow i was just minding my own business until sehun said " I dont think it would be proper for us to suddenly go out the same time so im going to drop you off her ok? and I might be going home late so would you mind going home yourself or call the driver i dont know. So yeah. Anyways its time for you to get out. Also school is just near. You just have to take a turn and walk straight a head. I'll see you at school. Anyeong" With that he left me there. *Oh well.* 

So i followed his direction and got to school on time. i have to say this school is big.. Scratch that it was gigantic, enormous.. It was also very beautiful i have to say. this school is just amazing. So after my little session i head straight inside. I also put on my famous poker face. I might have a poker face on but i was actually confuse and lost at that time. So i went to ask someone.

"Uh.. Excuse me but can you help me. Im new and im kinda lost.  Mind showing me around." I said politely " oh sure. Say are you new here? i've never seen you before. I'm Yoon Bomi but you can call me bomi. whats your name?' "Oh anyeong bomi-sshi im Suzy bae suzy. And yes im new here,". " Its ok Suzy no need to talk formally with me. Oh yeah.. let me see you schedule for a moment." So i hand her my schedule. She studied it for a while. " Well i think were going to be great friend suzy." "Why is that so?" "Because most of my class is with you. Isn't that great now lets go to ousr first class.... Kaja"

Wow how splendid. I never had a friend before this is going to be fun. So we headed to our first class which is math.

Ugh how i hate math. But i just have to bare with it. Funny how i hate maths but i still manage to get good marks. Oh well.

( a/n you guys already know how they introduce and all. so im not going to write it ok? ok then..)

After introducing myself and all i was lucky to get a seat next to bomi. So with that we started on our lessons and all.

AFTER THE LESSON LUNCH BREAK hehehe

Lunch break finally came im so HUNGRY. So bomi decided to introduce me to her friends.

"So guys i want you guys to meet suzy." Bomi said introducing me. " Hey there suzy-sshi nice to meet you im Park chorong. you can call me chorong for short." "im jeong eunji. Call me eunji." "Im Son naeun. You can call me naeun." "Im KIm Namjoo. Namjoo for short." "And lastly im Oh hayoung. and im the  maknae. Nice to meet you." I keep smilling like a lunatic cuz this is my first time having friends i was so happy until i teared up a little.

They were all so surprised that i started to tear up. " Suzy are you ok?" Bomi asked with a concerned tone. " Yeah im fine. Its just that this is my first time having so many friends. At my old school i had no friends at all. And i always have this poker face on so no one was brave enough to approach me... im so happy." "oh thats good to hear. i thought we did something wrong to you." Namjoo said.

So we spent our lunch time with chatting and laughing and chatting. it was so fun hanging around with them.  I never thought having friends was this fun.


Sorry for the boring update.... I just want to explain and tell certain things in this chappie... i dont know when will there be fluff chaps.. but i have some ideas for it. i just dont know how to explain it when and when should i put it in.............oh well. Anyways hope you guys enjoy it. Thats alll

Do subscribe and comment if you like to