12~~

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

Sorry for not updating thaaaaat looonnggg.. 미안해..

 

'So, oppa would you like to hang with me and my friends after this or would you like to just stroll on your own?' Suzy asked while writting some stuffs in her notebook. 'Hmm both sounds actuallu good.. how about i stroll around first and at lunch ill eat with you and your friends alright?'.. Suzy was thinking ' Yeah sure why not.' 

First break~~~~

'So oppa ill be going fisrt.... see you after break.. anyeong.' 'Kk kiddo see you around.' So gikwang went strolling alone until he accidently bump into someone. 'Hey! Watch where your going.' This girl said not even looking up. 'Ops sorry but it isnt even my fault. Your the one that should be careful.

The girl looked up and said 'meanie!' While sticking her toungue out. 'Your accusing me right now.. its cleary your fault.!' With that gikwang just went away 'such a wimp walking away in an argument' she mumbled.

'Yah why where you late?' Suzy asked. ' sorry i bumped into someone just now.' She said. 'Oh! Who was it?' 'Oh i dont know i think his a new kid. Such an annoyimg wimp. Oh well.'

AFTER BREAK~~~ CLASS RESUMES... -.-

'Eyo oppa. How was you strolling session?' Suzy asked. 'It was meh. I bumped into this annoying brat..' *weird thats what unnie said, oh well.*.. while the teacher was teaching suzy and gikwang passed notes in class... eventhough they were situing next to each other.

Little did they know someone was observing them. It was no other than Oh Sehun. He didnt know why but there was this burning feeling this uneasy feeling this unusual feeling stirring inside him. He decided after class he would have a talk with her.

--------

Sehun waited until it was ony him,her and that guy. 'Hey suzy, can i have a word with you for a moment?' Suzy looked at Sehun for some moments and turned to gikwang ' oppa wait for me outside k?'. 'Mhhmm.' 

When Suzy said oppa the feelings inside him grew even more yet he dont know why. 'So watcha wanna talk about?' 'I see that your quite close to the new kid?'. 'Yeah... his my old oppa... we used to play together.. i used to call him ice cream oppa..  waeyo?' Suzy asked as she felt curious why sehun was suddenly talking about gikwang. 'Ah its nothing anyway talk to you more at home. See ya.' 

'So what did he wanted with you?' Gikwang couldnt help but ask he felt uneasy when sehun called her.' Oh it was nothing just you know stuffs.. anyways lets go. Oh yeah i want you to meet my friends so be preapared *cheecky smile*.' Gikwang could only chuckle.... so the pair walkes together to lunch and without them knowing a certain male was watching them... glaring holes into gikwangs back.

 

 

Hope you guys are satisfied with this dayum update cuz dayyuumm..  i truly had no idea how to do it .... im almost blur rte now so yeah.. till next time smelissa ^^