7

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

Suzy's pov--------------

' Suzy misses Oh would like to speak to you. Meet her down stairs please.' A maid said. ' Ok tell her I'll be there in a minute.' 'Ok then.' So i lazily got myself up. I checked myself in the mirror , fixed myself a little and i headed down.

'Ah suzy there you are I would like to tell you that you will be going to the same school tomorrow. Is that ok with you sweety?' ' Oh sure mrs Oh.' 'Why are you still calling me mrs Oh im about to be your mother in law better call me omma and mr Oh appa. Arasso?' ' oh kk mrs o-- Omma.'

when i got back upstairs Sehun had just finished his bath now he was half and unintentionally i kinda stared at him. ' Are you starig at me?'

Sehun's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had taken my bath and when i went out of the bathroom I saw Suzy staring at me. ' Are you staring at me?' she took a while then she answered me ' N-no i-i wasn- wasnt' ' Then why are you stuttering and why is your face red?' i said with a smirk. then i decided to play a little.

So i went closer to her and closer and closer. At the sametime she was backing up. i went closer until she couldn't back up anymore. i put my hands beside her face on the wall so she couldn't escape my trap. 'Now suzy tell me the truth where you staring at me just now?'

'How many times must i tell you i wasn't staring at you.' So she was still denying, so i went closer to her until our face were inches away. 'Are you still denying it honey?' i said while staring deeply into her big brown eyes. It somehow hypnotized me a little. after a long silentness she finally answered ' i told you i wasnt. Why would i be denying it when i didn't do it.' 'hmm' i said. i wasn't satisfied with her answer so i went closer until our noses touch.

'Tell me your honest answer. I caught you red handed. Dont try to fool me'

END OF POV.

Sehun said his hot breath sending shudders down suzy's spine. ' I told you wasn't.....' Suzy said. Sehun just raised his brow and went closer , he brushed his lips at Suzy 's while suzy had her eyes closed. He saw how suzy was shaking and just backed away. 'I'll let you go this time but next time you better watch out........ oh yeah and Suzy ...' sehun went near suzy's ear and whispered an 'im sorry.' with that he went away.


there you go chap 7... Sorry it took long i had my finals then i was busy with my graduation and then i had camp... so yeah,..... hope you like it

 

^^ subscribe and comment