4

A Chance For Love. (hiatus)

finally i can update sorry.......  So enjoy chap 4.... xD


Sehun was now sitting on his bed waiting for Suzy to be done with cleaning up. *most girls would have already be squeling by the fact that im hugging them but your different. you didn't even scream in my ears or anything else a fangirl would do. you are truly one interesting girl Suzy. but i can see sadness in your eyes and i will find out whats the reason behind your sad eyes. i will. and i promise that..* He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. 'Sehun, im done, you can use the bathroom now.' With that sehun went to the bathroom.

When they were both done they both had breakfast with the Oh's. 'So,suzy how was your stay? was it ok. Sehun didn't try to do anythink bad to you, did he?' before suzy could answer sehun had protested by saying ' Umma what are you thinking! Of course i wouldn't do anything bad to her. Besides i barely know her.' 'What do you think i would think. Your hormones could be flying everywhere. Of course i would ask.' 'Whatever'. What they didn't know that suzy was blushing a little. She didn't understand anything at first but then she understand what they were talking about.

'So have you and sehun decided when will the wedding be held?' 'Oh i thought you would be planning it for us.' Suzy said. 'Would you like me to plan it for you guys? even the clothes and venue? How about the cake? would you like me to go find it or would you both go and taste test it?' 'Can we go taste test the cakes. And for the clothes. Could you help me with it? Im so sorry if its a burden for you.' 'Burden? no way. i'd be glad to do it. So you guys just chill and relax while i'll do my best. let omma handle it.' Mrs. Oh said happily.

'So what do you want to do today. Its gonna be a long day.' Sehun asked. 'How a bout we start by introducing ourselves and  then we think where we want to go. ok?.' 'Sure why not, I'll start first then. Im oh Sehun im 19 years old. I have a big house and im about to get married. your turn.' 'ok then. My name is Bae Suzy but you can call me Suzy im 18 years old. Im standing in front of my husband to be.' 'well that was shorter then i expected. how about we play a game to get to know each other more. lets play 10 facts. ok?' Sehun suggeted. 'Sure that would be fun.'

Suzy starts first.(purp suzy. black sehun.) 'I was born at Gwangju.' 'i have never experience a first kiss' 'no way. i havent experienced a first kiss as well.'  ...............................................they continued and continued and continued.They also had fun. they were laughing smilling from time to time through out the game.

*never knew sehun was an outgoing person. he usually seems cold and scary. Guess today proved something else. i cant believe he could get jealous easily. i will so make him jealous one day.hehehhe*

*wow suzy is an amazing person. i usually don't get along with girls but  with her its just comfortable. She's afraid of lizard i see. i can blackmail her someday soon.*


woah end of chap 4... sorry if its short. please do subsribe to this story. i hope you enjoyed it. ^.^