9/??

Worth It All

Warning(s): language ish



You make me

So mad that I can’t stand you girl

 

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?!” Snaps Daehyun, Busan drawl edging itself out,, pressing himself closer to her.

“I mean,” she snarls, shoving him away. “If you have to be with her so much, then quit coming back here.”

“Of course I have to be with her! It’s part of the ing show, you inconsiderate brat. I don’t why you’re acting like this is new. It’s not like you didn’t know things like this would happen. I ing told you--”

“Yeah,” agrees Aria. “You know what else you told me, face? You said you’d take care of it. And that I would never have to worry about you--”

“That was before I knew what a clingy you are!” he snaps. “Why can’t you ing understand that we need this? The group needs this.”

Aria scoffs. “They need you to around with some other idol girl? Really? That’s necessary?”

“When the idol girl group is that popular, yeah.”

“What a good little you are for your group then.”

“Aria,” he starts warningly.

She throws up her hands in frustration. “I don’t understand, Daehyun. I don’t--”

“--Trust me?” He finishes, with a scowl. “I don’t bug you about all the time you spend with that research assistant of yours and anyone, blind or not, can tell that man would bend you over anytime.”

“At least he’s there and ing willing,” she mutters under her breath.

Red flashes in Daehyun’s eyes at the thought of someone else touching her. His hands grip her waist possessively, searing her lips in a heated kiss. He pushes her backwards until she’s sandwiched between him and the wall, writhing against his hard body. “Never,” he says, pulling away, satisfied at the way her lips swelled.

“ you,” she snarls, wiping her lips and putting her hands against his chest to shove him back again.

“Yeah, but apparently I’m not willing when I’m pretty sure my anatomy disagrees with you,” he says with a sinful roll of his hips against hers.

Aria inhales deeply, her eyes rolling back. Curse him. “I don’t want you to touch me the same way you touch her,” she manages to grit out and Daehyun lets go.

“That ? Really, Aria?” He exclaims, angry now. Far angrier than before because she accused him.

Aria dusts herself off. “Do you know, do you know how many times I watch your show? And watch the two of you interact?” She asks quietly. “And all I can think of is how we used to be like that. How you used to hold me. How you used to talk to me. Make time. But now, now you’re never here and instead I watch you be more of a boyfriend to a gorgeous woman while I’m sitting here, wondering if you’ll be back sometime this week.”

 

“And I’m sorry I get jealous. I’m sorry I get emotional and angry and I hurt you and say things, but Jung Daehyun, I don’t own a part of you anymore. You act all possessive of me and I’m supposed to accept that and then I can’t even mention my hurt because oh I knew about this.” She doesn’t even care that she’s crying right now.

“God, stop the ing water works. You always start and then walk away or cry yourself out of it. Boo hoo, you don’t see me. I still love--”

“Do you though? Like ing honestly? Because I don’t believe that anymore.”

“.” the word slips from his mouth without much thought. “How dare you? I’m risking everything being with you and you just sit there and insult and pick at everything. I’m ing trying. Which is more than I can say about you.” He takes a step towards her, but she shrinks back. “Remember when you brought me food at the studio? Dropped by occasionally. Sent me encouraging texts? Hmm? You’ve changed too. What’s your ing excuse? That research assistant?” He takes another step forward and she’s back against the wall. “Does he do this to you? Try to touch you? Is that why you--”

“I hate you,” she whispers quietly.

“And there’s the truth,” he says, laughing grimly. “That’s the real thing. You. Not me. Because I still love y--”

“Stop lying. It doesn’t suit that pretty voice of yours.”

Daehyun laughs and lifeless and hoarse. His forehead touches hers with a resounding smack. “You’re such a ing , Ari.”

She shifts under him uncomfortably. “I learned from the best, I guess.”

“That research assistant of yours?”

Aria glares at him. “You learn all this for that girl on TV? She tell you what to say that thing you at home?”

His fist connects with the wall next to her, but Aria doesn’t even flinch. “Get off me. Go back to her.”

Daehyun removes himself from her body. “Maybe I will. At least she’s not a whiny everytime I see her.”

That hurt. Daehyun knows that did more damage that he intended, but he doesn’t always have a way with words. He just wants to say everything and she was being so annoying.

“Fine.”

“Ari,” he calls.

“No. No. That’s fine. Go ahead. Do what you want. You’re Jung Daehyun after all. Millions of girls want you--”

“They do.”

Aria glares. “Then go to one of them. I don’t want you here.”

“Stop being such a possessive .”

Palm connects to cheek and Daehyun knows he’s taken it too far.