CHAPTER 9

I PROMISE YOU

 KRYSTAL’s POV

               

The moment Yoona turns around. I look straight to her eyes then to her lips. Then my eyes closed slowly then suddenly my face move to her face. She was about to kiss me when suddenly someone knocks.

               

‘Great!!Argg!!’ In my mind.           

 

NO ONE’s POV       

                                     

                Yoona open the door.

 

“U-umma?” Yoona said nervously.

 

“Yes. Who else? BTW. Where is Krystal? Is she already sleeping?” Mrs. Im ask.

 

“I’m not yet umma. Why?” Krystal answer went to Yoona’s side

 

“Nothing dear just check up on you. Are Yoona treating you well? If not tell me ok? BTW. Both of you should sleep already. We’re goin’ to the beach tomorrow. Right?” Mrs. Im said.
 

“Don’t worry umma Yoona is treating me well. Thanks umma.” Krystal said smiling at Mrs. Im.

 

“That’s good. Sleep now. Okay? Goodnight.” Mrs. Im said

 

“Goodnight.”Yoona and Krystal said at the same time.

 

YOONA’s POV

 

                     After we said goodnight to my mom, she went to their room. I close the door and I saw Krystal already in the bed, she was back facing at me.

I thought she was already sleeping so I decide to continue what I am doing before the “incident” happened.

 

“I told you to sleep here also in the bed Yoongie.” Krystal said still back facing at me.

 

I obey what Krystal said. I turn off the light then I carefully climbed up to the bed, I was back facing to Krystal. Then I decide to sleep.

 

 

 


 

 

 

TAENY’s SIDE

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

                     After our little chat with YulSic and YoonKrys we decide to sleep early since we need to wake up early cause we’re going to the beach tomorrow.

                     After Fany and I wash up we go to bed, but we are not still sleeping, we’re ju9st cuddling and talk some stuff then suddenly I become silent.

 

“Hey Tae-Tae is something bothering you?” Fany said hugging me.

 

“nothing Mushroom. I’m just happy to be back here where Yuri, Yoona and I meet.” I said smiling at Fany.

 

“Hmmm. I’m just curious Tae-Tae why Yoona left 3 years ago?”Fany ask looking at me.

 

“It’s because………………. Of my cousin.” I said in a sad tone.

 

“What happen Tae-Tae?” Fany ask. Me.

 

“Okay. I’ll tell you the whole story Fany-ah. But please don’t ever mention it to Yoong or even let her know that you know already, cause only me and Yuri knows the whole and true story about what happen.” I said to her then she nodded.

 

“It started when I introduce my cousin to them when me and Yuri is 11 years old and Yoona is 10.My cousin is a very innocent, sweet, kind and smart girl…….”

 

END OF POV


*FLASHBACK*

 

“Yuri Unnie!!! Over here!!” A 10 year old Yoona shouts. She was waiting for her two bestfriend, Yuri and Taeyeon.

                    

“Hey Yoong how long have you been in here?” An 11 year old Yuri asks.

 

“Uhmmm. I’m just 5 minutes earlier to you.” Yoona said smiling at Yuri.

 

“Okay. Where is Taeng?” Yuri said sitting next to Yoona.

 

“Maybe she’s….” Yoona didn’t finish what she was about to say when someone call them.

 

“Yul!! Yoong!! I’m here. Hehehehe. Sorry, did I make you wait guys?” An 11 year old Taeyeon shouts while running with a girl.

 

“No Tae unnie. BTW, who is she Unnie?”Yoona ask smiling at the girl who’s hiding at Taeyeon’s back.

 

“Yeah, who is she Taeng? Why she’s with you?” Yuri said.

“Oh! Yeah, Yul. Yoong this is my cousin Seohyun she’s from japan. She is going to stay here for a while. And Seo I want you to meet my bestfriends, Yuri and Yoona.”Taeyeon said.

 

“AnnyeongSeohyun, I’m Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you.” Yuri said shook Seohyun’s hand.

 

“AnnyeongSeohyun, I’m ImYoona, Nice meeting you. I hope we can be friends.”Yoona said cheerfully shook Seohyun’s hand too.

 

“Nice meeting you too Yuri Unnie and YoonaUnnie. I’m SeoJooHyun from Japan, I’m 10 years old. Please take care of me.”Seohyun said smiling shyly to Yuri and Yoona.

 

“Oh. Seo we have the same age, you can call me Yoona or Yoong if you want.”Yoona said smiling at Seohyun.

 

“Okay Yoong.”Seohyun said.

 

End of Flashback


 

“And that’s how it all started, Yoona and Seohyun become more closer. And then Yoona confess to me and Yuri that she like’s Seohyun. And she decide to confess to Seohyun a month before Seohyun going back to Japan but Yoona didn’t know…” Taeyeon said while looking atTiffany.

 


 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hyunieeee!! Over here!!” Yoona said waving her hand.

 

“Hi Yoongie. Did I make you wait?”Seohyun said smiling at Yoona.

 

“No Hyunie, your just in time.”Yoona said.

 

“Sooooo.. what are you going to tell me Yoong?”Seohyun said sitting next to Yoona. Their where in their favorite playground.

 

“Seohyunie I know we’re still young for this. But I… I.. I Like You Seohyunie. From the day I met you. The way you smile at me, makes my breath away. The way you care for me. I love everything about you. I love it. I really like you SeoJooHyun.”Yoona said with teary eyes but still smiling. While Seohyun can’t say anything. She was surprise of Yoona’s confession, her tears are starting to flow.

 

“S-Seohyunie. Stop crying. I-I didn’t meant to fall for you, i-it’s just happened. P-Please stop crying Seohyunie. I-I understand if you don’t feel the same way. But please stop crying.”Yoona said cupping Seohyun’s face then wipe Seohyun’s tears.

 

“I… I don’t know what to say Yoongie. I’m… I’m so speechless. But… I…. I Like you too Yoongie.”Seohyun said then Hugs Yoona tightly.

 

“REALLY? WAAAAHH!! Seohyunie tell me I’m not dreaming right? You do really like me back right???”Yoona said jumping up and down because of happiness.

                     Seohyun giggles because of what Yoona’s doing, then she hold Yoona’s hand and kiss Yoona’s cheek that makes Yoona’s eyes wide open then she was smiling like an idiot.

 

“there, You’re not dreaming Yoongie. I do really like you back.” Seohyun said smiling at Yoona.

 

“I’m so happy Seohyunie, can you kiss me again.” Yoona said grinning at Seohyun.

 

“Naaaahhh.. better luck next time.” Seohyun said then giggles. Yoona pouts.

 

“Uhmmm. Yoongie I have something to tell you too.” Seohyun said with a sad tone.

 

“What is it Hyunie? Is there any problem?” Yoona said looking straight to Seohyun’s eyes

 

“ermm. Yoongie you know I’m just staying here for a while and my parents called yesterday. And I’m going back to Japan next month.”Seohyun said holding Yoona’s hand.

 

“W-What?? But why Seohyunie?”Yoona said, tears starting to flow.

 

“My Appa want to go back there cause they already fix their problem. But I promise to visit you here when it’s vacation.”Seohyun said wiping Yoona’s tears., minutes pass still Yoona didn’t talk. Yoona let herself calm down before she talk.

 

“I Love You Seohyunie. Just promise me you will always send me emails. And… and.. video too. Ok? I promise to do the same. We will make this relationship work. Okay Seororo?”Yoona said smiling sweetly to Seohyun who’s teary eyes already.

 

“I SeoJooHyun promise to you ImYoona to love you with all my heart and stay connected to you. I love you my Yoongie.”Seohyun said smiles at Yoona.

 

“ I ImYoona promise to you SeoJooHyun to love and wait for you even if it takes forever. And I promise to stay strong for our relationship. I love you more Seohyunie.”Yoona said smiling at Seohyun. Then Seohyun hugs Yoona and kiss her at the cheek.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“1 month after Yoona’s confession to Seohyun. We send Seohyun at the airport. Me and Yuri can see how much Yoona loves Seohyun very much and we can see Seohyun like that to. 4 Month past after Seohyun left, their relationship is ok, but one day …” Taeyeon said.

 

FLASHBACK

 


 

Yuri and Taeyeon is at Tae’s house doing their Science project when suddenly Yuri’s phone ring.

 

Ring… ring…. Ring..

 

Y: Hello?

MRS.IM: Yuri~ah this is UmmaIm. Where are you?

Y:OH. Hello ummaIm. I’m at Taeyeon’s house doing our Science project. Why umma?

MRS.IM:Is Yoona with you? She didn’t come home since yesterday. Me and Your AppaIm is starting get worry. We can’t even contact her cellphone.

Y: No Umma. She’s not with us. And we didn’t saw her at school the whole week. We thought maybe she’s sick. We will find her Umma ok. Please don’t cry umma.

MRS.IM: But she always left like she usually do when she went to go to your school. Please Yuri~ah find my Yoona ok? Huhuhuhuhu.

Y:Yes Umma. I’ll hung up now umma. Bye.

 

Yuri hung up the phone. Then look at Taeyeon.

 

“Taeyeon, Yoona is missing. We need to find her. I feel like she has a problem. Let’s go.” Yuri said.

 

“Ok. But where that choding go?” Taeyeon ask

 

“I know just a place where she and Seohyun usually go. Let’s go.” Yuri said going out with Taeyeon.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon went to the place that Yuri is saying. They saw a figure sitting beside a big tree. She was back facing at Yuri and Taeyeon. Yuri and Taeyeon walk near at Yoona, when they are near Yoona suddenly talk.

 

“I know you’re going to be here anytime. Unnies I’m so broken right now. I feel like I wanna die right now. So the pain that inside my heart will be over.” Yoona said. Yuri and Taeyeon were shock when they hear Yoona’s voice, and they were even more shock when Yoona face them, her eyes is so puffy and red because of crying. She look zombie.

 

“Yoona~Ah what happen? What are you doing here? And what are you talking about?” Yuri said hugging Yoona, then Yoona cry even harder.

 

“Yoong is it about my cousin? Please tell us what happen.” Taeyeon said wiping Yoona’s tears.

 

 

"she broke up with me taeng unnie. She's said she think she's inlove with that Yonghwa guy. It really hurts tae unnie."Yoona said then cry even harder. Yuri and Taeyeon feel sorry for Yoona. The Yoona in front of them  right now is not the Cheerful, Choding and Shikshin Yoona they know. Taeyeon hugs Yoona, since she really don't know what to say to Yoona right now. A moment later Yoona stop crying and fall asleep at Taeyeon's lap.

 

"Yul. Yoona fell asleep. Can you carry her on our way home?"Taeyeon said.

 

"Yeah. Sure."Yuri said then carry Yoona. They bring Yoona to Yoona's house.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 


 

"awww. I hope Yoona already move on. Tae let's go to sleep. I feel so sleepy already."Tiffany said then hugs Taeyeon.

 

"okay fany-ah. Goodnight. I love you."Taeyeon said kiss Tiffany's forehead.

 

"Goodnight. I love you too TaeTae."Tiffany said then close her eyes.

 

 

 

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRRYYY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS.