CHAPTER 5

I PROMISE YOU

YOONA’s POV

                As I enter inside my condo silence welcome me. I throw my bag pack in the sofa and get inside my bathroom to take a shower and wear my pajama. I go to my kitchen to grab some snack and sit at my sofa. I turn on the tv and find some interesting to watch at this moment but I can’t find some so I decide to turn off the tv.

“Waaaahh! I’m bored!” I shout then pout.

Ring… ring… ring…

I search my phone inside my bag pack.

“Gotcha!. Hahaha. Owh it’s Umma.” I answer it.

Yn: Hello. Umma!

Mrs.Im: Yoong. How are you my Deer?

Yn: Im ok Umma. How about you and Appa? I miss you. I’ll visit you on weekends.

Mrs.Im: We’re ok. Your Appa is in abroad for some business. I miss you too my Deer. Ok. I’ll cook your favorite dish.

Yn: yey! Umma can I bring my friends?

Mrs.Im: Who? Yuri and Taeyeon? Sure.

Yn:Yes Umma. I’ll invite their girlfriends and my new friend.

Mrs.Im: ok Deer. Yoong I need to hang up now. Take care ok?

Yn:ok Umma. Bye.

After my mom’s call I decide to call Sica Unnie.

Ring… Ring.. Ringggg..

J:YAAAAAHH!! KWON YURI!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SLEEPING. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT. WHAT DO YOU WANT????

Yn: Erhmmmm.. Sica Unnie it’s me Yoona.

J: Oh! I’m sorry about that Yoona, I thought your Seobang.

Yn: it’s ok Unnie.

J: What can I do for you Yoong?

Yn: Uhmmm. Unnie I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep but canigetKrystal’snumber?

J:Huh? What did you say Yoong?

Yn: Uhmm. can I get Krystal’s number?

J: Why?

Yn: Erhmm. I have something to ask her Unnie? Is it ok Unnie? If not, I understand.

J: ofcourse I’ll give you her number. Hehehehe. Here XXX-XXX-XXXX

Yn: Thanks Unnie. You can continue your sleep now Unnie. Thanks again.

J: Your welcome Yoong. Goodnight.

Yn: Goodnight.

Then I hung up.

I stare at her number thinking if I’ll call her or text her first. Then I decide to text her first

To: Soojungie J

Hey! It’s me Yoona! J

What time are you going to school tomorrow?

I smile after I send my massage to her.  I wait for her reply but after 30 mins of waiting still no reply from her.

“Aigoo. Maybe she’s already sleeping” I said staring at my phone pouting.

I decide to take a rest since I’m already tired.

I was about to close my eyes when my phone suddenly ring.

“Aigoo.!” But my eyes open wide as I saw the name of my caller. O.O

“Waaaah! She’s calling!! She’s calling!!” I jump to my bed because of happiness.

Then I calm myself before answering.

Yn: H-hello?

Kr:Hi Yoongie. Are you sleeping already?

Yn:N-not yet.

Kr:hmm. Sorry I didn’t reply your massage to me earlier I was taking a bath that time.

Yn: O-owww.I-it’s ok. Hehehehe.

Kr:Yoong are you okay? Why are you stuttering?

‘Oh! Crap! She notice it.’ In my mind.

Yn: o-ofcourse I’m ok. Hehehe.

Kr: okay! Hehehe. BTW.about the text you send to me. Uhmm.6:30 I’m going to school. Since my Unnie’s schedule is 8 am. And Yuri Unnie is gonna pick her up. I’m goin’ to ride a bus. So yeah. that’s it.

Yn: Uhmm. Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow? And maybe we can.. go… together.. ?”

Kr:Sure. Pick me up at 6:30. Ok?

Yn: ok. hehehehe

Kr: hehehe. Owww.Yoong I need to hung up now. I need to sleep. By the way here is my address. XXXXXXXX.

Yn:hehehe. Ok bye. Krys. Goodnight.

Kr:Bye. Yoongie. Goodnight.

 

After she hung up, I lay down in my bed and put my phone in my chest and smile widely.

“I don’t know what is happening to me. My heart beat fast when you’re around. And when you’re around I’m really happy. Your smile makes me weak especially when you’re your smiling at me. I promise to protect and love you. Yes maybe I’m totally inlove with you Jung Soojung.”