CHAPTER 3

I PROMISE YOU

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

                After my sister introduce me to her girlfriend. Yuri unnie introduce the doe-eyes girl.

“Annyeong Yoona-ah. I’m Jessica and this is my sister Krystal.” Jessica unnie said bowed politely.

“Annyeong Jessica unnie and Krystal.” Yoona said bowing then smile to me and Jessica unnie

“Hey! Yoong you better go now to auditorium. I think your orientation will about to start within 5 minutes.” Yuri unnie said.

Then I realize that yoona is a freshmen too. I come closer to my unnie to whisper something.

“Unnie i have to go. Where is the auditorium here?” I whisper to my unnie. Instead of answering me, she stop Yoona who was about to run.

“Yoona wait!. You freshmen right?, would you mind to bring my sister with you she’s also a freshmen.” Jessica unnie said.

“Sure Unnie! Come let’s go Krystal” Yoona grab my hand and wave to yuri unnie and Jessica unnie and we run to auditorium.

END OF POV

Yoona and Krystal Arrived at Auditorium on time.

YOONA’s POV

                We arrived at Auditorium on time. I search for two vacant seats for the two of us. I was about to tell her that I already found two vacant seat when I saw her looking down. I look at what she’s staring at. I saw my hand holding her hand. I pulled my hand immediately. 

“S-sorry a-about th-that.” I said scratching the back of my neck.

“I-I s-so two vacant seat over there.” I said pointing the vacant seat.

A moment later…

The Orientation start and finish after an hour.

“You can go now to your respected classroom.” the principal said.

“Uhmm. Krystal what is your section? I’ll send you to your room.” I said shyly.

“Section A. it’s ok Yoona. I’ll be fine. Thank you.” She said smiling.

“OMO! Krystal we have the same section. We’re classmate.” I said to her happily.

“Wow! Hehehehe. Let’s go then.” She said grabbing my hand and walk. I look at her hand holding my hand then next thing I know I’m smiling like an idiot, I enjoying the moment that she’s holding my hand when suddenly she stops from walking.

“Err. Yoona. I don’t know the right way to our classroom. Do you know where is it?” she said.

“Yes I know.” I simply answer still staring at our hands.

I’m still smiling like an idiot. Then I look at her. She just give me What’s-the-problem look. Then she look down. I saw her cheeks become red. She pulled her hand and turn around. I frown what she did.

‘Cute. I miss your warm hand’ I said in my mind.

“Let’s go Krystal. We’re gonna be late.” I said to her, she just follow me.

We arrived at our classroom. The teacher is already there.

“Excuse me Miss.” I said.

“Yes?” the teacher reply.

“Uhmm. We belong to this class. We’re sorry for being late. I’m Yoona and this is Krystal.” I said to the teacher.

“okay. I let you pass this time since it’s first day of school. I hope it won’t happen again. Come in and introduce your selves.” The teacher said

“Thank you Miss. And sorry again. It won’t happen again.” We bowed, we enter the room. I introduce myself first then nest Krystal.

END OF POV

Yoona and Krystal enter to their room and introduce their selves. Yoona request if she can sit next to Krystal and the Teacher approved it.

Skip . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUNCH BREAK AT GG High’s CAFETERIA

Yuri and Jessica with two girls waiting for Yoona and Krystal at their table.

A moment later….

Yoona and Krystal arrived at cafeteria. They look for their unnies.

“Yoong!” Yuri and a short girl shouts.

“Krys!” Jessica and a eyes-smile girl shouts too.

Yoona and Krystal go to their table once they see who shout.

“Yow! Yuri Unnie, Taeng Unnie. Long Time no see. Its been 3 years. I miss you Two.” Yoona said hugging Yuri and Taeyeon.

“We miss you too Yoong. Yeah it’s been 3 freaking years. And I still can’t believe it. You’re already here. I thought you will never go back here.” Taeyeon said after they hug Yoona.

“Me too. We miss you so Choding. I’m so happy that you’re really back.” Yuri said patting yoona’s head.

“Me three. I’m so happy to see you and be with you again unnies. And im really so happy that I’m staying here for good.” Yoona said happily.

“REALLY?!” Yuri and Taeyeon said at the same time. After Yoona nodded Yuri and Taeyeon Dance like a kid and Yoona join with them in front of the girls.

“We need to celebrate. Let’s go to Soshi Café after class.” Yuri said. Yoona and Taeyeon nods happily.

“Hey Girls. What to join us later? We’re goin’ to celebrate Yoona’s come back.” Yuri said sitting next to Jessica.

“that’s great we’re goin’ to celebrate Baby Krys Come back too.” The eyes-smile girl said.

“Yah! Tiffany Unnie im not baby anymore. Don’t call me that. It’s embarrassing.” Krystal complain then pout.

“Oh my!. Huhuhuhu! Tae-tae  look at her she’s really big girl now. She even told me not to call her baby Krys. Huhuhu.” Tiffany said to taeyeon faking a sob while hugging Taeyeon.

“It’s ok Fany-Ah.. I’m your baby.” Taeyeon said, patting Tiffany’s back and then grinning like a kid. While Yuri, Jessica, Yoona and Krystal could only face palm. Yoona decide to invite Krystal to buy food.

“Hey! Baby Krys Let’s go buy food. I’m already hungry.” Yoona said.

Krystal nodded and follow Yoona.

“What was that? And how come they know each other?” Taeyeon ask.

“it’s a long story buddy.” Yuri said not looking to Taeyeon cause she’s staring at her Ice Princess who’s already sleeping soundly at her shoulder.

“Ok.” Taeyeon reply start eating with Tiffany.

They eat happily. Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal Chatting like there’s no tomorrow while Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona are teasing each other. After their happy Lunch they bid goodbye.

“See you later” all of them said.