CHAPTER 11

I PROMISE YOU

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

After I ate dinner, I washed up and ready to sleep when something caught my eyes.

It’s my childhood photo album. I sat at the couch and get the photo album.

I saw the first picture it’s me.

 

‘Kekekeke. I’m still pretty. Hahahaha. But more handsome.’ I said to myself while smirking.

 

Then I saw the next pictures it was me, Yuri Unnie and Taeng Unnie.

 

‘Hahahaha. We’re so cute. Hahahaha. We really didn’t change a lot. Hahahaha. My height only change, I’m now taller than Yuri Unnie at Taeng Unnie.’ I said again to myself.

As I was finish looking at the photo albums my eyes caught another album, I pick it up then I saw the label of the album “Memories”. I sign because I know what is inside the album, I don’t want to remember the hurtful memory of me and the girl I used to love. I put back the photo album under the mini table.

 

I went to my bedroom, as I laid my back on bed, I start to sob. I remember the day when I and the girl I used to love broke up, that was the most painful thing that ever happened to me that’s why I decide to study in America.

 


 

FLASHBACK

 

 Yoona and Seohyun are talking over the phone.

 

Y: Baby… *sob can we. . . *Sob fix this. . . *Sob I can’t leave without you. *cries

 

S: I’m sorry Yoongie. I really want to fix this but we can’t be together anymore.

 

Y: W-what do you mean?

 

S: I don’t love you anymore Yoona. I’m sorry.

 

Y: T-that’s not true. Right? You’re just joking. Right? You still love me. *cries

 

S: Sorry Yoona. I love someone else right now. Sorry for hurting you. I-I didn’t mean to hurt you. It’s just tha-…

 

Y: is it Yonghwa guy? Huh? Is it him? Is it him that you love now? TELL ME!!

 

S: Y-yes. S-sorry Yoona. Please let’s be friends. I love-… Yoona? Yoona?

 

Tooottt …. Tooottt… Tooott….

 

Yoona throws her phone and run as fast as she could, until she found herself to the place where she and Seohyun usually go when they want to have time alone. She went to the big tree, she touches the heart with her and her former girlfriend names grave on it.

 

Then she gets a sharp stone and tries to erase the heart first but fail. Then she tries to erase her name but still fail, then she tries to erase Seohyun’s name and surprisingly Seohyun’s name is slowly fading. Yoona try to hold her tears but failed.

 

It was starting to rain but Yoona stay still, she just let her tears flows. She was really heart broken and no one was there to comfort her, it’s not because they don’t care for Yoona but its Yoona decision to keep it to them. She doesn’t like to bother anybody even Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

Yoona fell asleep because she’s tired from running and crying. Then a moment later she woke because she hears some footsteps she already knows who it is. It was her Yuri Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie.

 

Her Yuri Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie brought her home and take care of her because she got sick because she stay in the rain a long time. Yuri and Taeyeon really felt sorry for Yoona. They saw Yoona’s appearance change a lot, Yoona’s doe-eyes is not cheerful anymore she’s skinnier, what hurt’s Taeyeon and Yuri most is Yoona isn’t laughing at their lame joke’s, she just smile but not the smile they want to see but the smile of a broken hearted person.

 


 

One week later…..

 

“My Deer you don’t need to go to America. Maybe Yuri and Taeyeon could help you to move on.” Mrs. Im said. They are having a dinner with Mr. Im.

 

“Umma I can’t move on when I’m here. Everywhere I go, everything I do and even I’m with Yuri Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie it’s just reminding me of her. Please umma let me go to America.” Yoona said.

 

“Did Yuri and Taeyeon know about this?” Mr. Im ask.

 

“Uhmm. No appa. But I’ll tell them as soon as you let me study there.” Yoona said.

 

“Then tell them now. If they agreed with it then we will let you go to study in America.” Mr. Im said.

 

“But appa, you know that it will be hard to convince them.” Yoona said.

 

“Then I think you have no choice, because I will only allow you to study in America if Yul and Taeng agree.” Mr. Im said.

 

“Haaaayyy. Ok fine I’ll tell them tomorrow.” Yoona said and eat dinner. After dinner Yoona went straight to her room and texted Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

ChodingYoong:

           

Unnies I need to tell you something tomorrow. Let’s meet at the playground after our classes. Goodnight.

 

ByunTaeng and DorkyYul

 

She was about to put her phone on the side table when she receive a text message.

 

ByunTaeng and DorkyYul:

           

            What is it? Ok. See you. Goodnight.

 

ChodingYoong

 

After she read the message she decide not to text back then she put her phone on the side table and went to her dream land.

 


 

AFTERNOON at PLAYGROUNG

 

Yoona was sitting at the seesaw waiting for Taeyeon and Yuri. She then remember the first time she met Seohyun, that was one of the happiest day of her life.

 

‘Seohyun-ah I’m still hurt, your still here in my heart. Why? Why of all the people I know you’re the one who hurt me most? Isn’t my love for is not enough? What happen to us? What happen to your promises? What happen to forever?’ Yoona whisper to herself while crying silently. Then suddenly someone back hug her.

 

“Yoong you don’t have to keep it to yourself. We’re here for you.” Yuri said then released Yoona from a hug. Then Teayeon hug her too.

 

“Yeah. We’re here for you. You don’t have to keep it to yourself. And I’m sorry Yoona, if I didn’t let-…” Taeyeon said but Yoona cut her words.

 

“Unnie you don’t have to say sorry. It’s not your fault. Maybe it’s our faith. Unnie sorry for keeping it to myself, but I don’t want to be burden to the both of you. That’s why I decide on something, and that’s the reason why I ask you to meet here.” Yoona said.

 

“What is it Yoong?” Yuri said.

 

“I decide to forget and move on, and continue my life again.” Yoona said.

 

“That’s good then. Don’t worry Yoong we’ll help you. We’ll always by your side, no matter what happen. We’ll stick together forever.” Taeyeon said smiling at Yoona.

 

“Unnie I’m going to America to start a new beginning. Sorry that I decide like this, but unnie I can’t really move on when I’m here. I tried Unnie, but its not really working. It’s really hard to move on when I’m here, it will only reminds me of her. So how can I move on with that.” Yoona said hoping that Yuri and Taeyeon will agree.

 

“Yoong you don’t have to that. You really don’t need to go to America just to move and start new beginning. We can help you. We will help you. But you need to help yourself to. Please Yoong don’t go.” Taeyeon said.

 

“But Unnie this is the only way I can see. Please Unnie understand.” Yoona said crying.

 

“But-“ Taeyeon wasn’t able to finish her words when Yuri shouts.

 

“Yah!!! YOUR SO STUPID YOONA. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO AND YOU DON’T NEED US. THEN GO! AND DON’T EVER COME BACK!!” Yuri said angrily.

 

“U-unnie that’s not what I -…” Yoona said but Yuri cut her words.

 

“No! JUST GO. YOUR SO CHILDISH YOONA WE’RE TRYING ARE BEST TO HELP YOU. BUT WHAT DID YOU DO? YOUR RUNNING AWAY HUH? WE’RE TRYING TO HELP YOU! BUT YOU’RE THE PROBLEM YOU DON’T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF!!” Yuri said then run. Taeyeon was shock but decided to follow Yuri,Taeyeon was hurt as well about Yoona decision. Yoona just cry and went home. She talk to her parents and tell what happen. She convinced her father to let her study in America. And her father finally agreed on it.

 


 

AFTER ONE WEEK

 

The Im’s is on their way to airport. She was really sad because Yuri and Taeyeon is still not talking to her. She was hoping that Yuri and Taeyeon will understand her someday.

 

“Deer please study well there. And don’t forget to eat on time. And please call us time to time. Okay?” Mrs. Im said then hugs her daughter.

 

“Okay umma. Please take care of yourself umma. Don’t get sick.” Yoona said hugging her mother also.

 

“You should go now Princess. Take care there. Someone will pick you up there in the airport in America.”  Mr. Im said.

 

Yoona hugs her Umma and Appa for the last time and look around hoping that she will see Yuri and Taeyeon but did not, she just sign and walk inside the airport.

 

“YAAHHH!!! IM YOONA!!!” Taeyeon and Yuri shout at the same time. The other people look at them especially Yoona.

 

“T-Taeng Unnie, Y-Yul Unnie” Yoona said in a shock tone.

 

“Yes. What do you think you’re doing Yoong? Leaving without saying goodbyes?” Yuri said the pinch Yoona’s cheeks.

 

“U-Unnies i-im sorry.” Yoona said with teary eyes.

 

“It’s ok Yoong. We understand you now, why you have to leave. Just promise me and Yuri that you’ll come back soon. Okay?” Taeyeon said then pull Yoona to hug. Yuri joined them.

 

“You should go now. Your plane will leave soon.” Yuri said.

 

“Okay Unnie. I’ll see you soon. Bye Unnies” Yoona said then wave and run inside the airport.

 

Soon Mr. and Mrs. Im with Yuri and Taeyeon leave the airport as soon they saw the plane fly away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC……

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.