CHAPTER 6

I PROMISE YOU

NEXT DAY MORNING….

 

 

Yoona woke up so early. She arrived at Jung’s Mansion exactly 6:30.

Yoona checks herself for nth time before knocking. She knocks 3 times and a middle age women open the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Yoona said bows politely.

“Annyeong. You must be Yoona-ssi?” the middle age women said.

“Uhmmm. Yes. I’m Yoona.” Yoona said bows again.

“Hello Yoona. I’m Mrs. Jung. Sooyeon and Soojung’s mom. Please come inside Yoona.,” Mrs. Jung said opening the door widely so Yoona can get inside.

“Please sit down Yoona. You want some coffee, tea or juice?” Mrs. Jung said smiling at Yoona.

“I-im f-fine M-m-mrs. Jung. I’ll just wait for Krystal here. Hehehe” Yoona said scratching the back of her neck. Mrs. Jung chuckles because of Yoona’s shyness.

“Yoona don’t be shy. Wait Yoona okay? I’ll just call Soojung.” Mrs. Jung said went upstairs.

 


 KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I’m fixing my hair when I heard a soft knock on my door.

“Sweetie, Yoona is here already.” My mom said.

“Okay mom. I’ll be there in a sec.” I said, I get my bag pack and some books.

I went downstairs there I saw Yoona sitting patiently waiting for me.

“Yoong Goodmorning.” I said smiling at her then sit next to her.

“Goodmorning Krys” She replied smiling at me. Then my heart suddenly beats really fast.

 ‘What’s wrong with me?’ in my mind

“Let’s go Krys?” Yoona said.

“O-0kay, I’ll just tell to mom that we’re leaving” I said went to my mom who’s in our kitchen.

“Mom we’re going already.” I sadi to my mom pecking at her cheek.

“Okay. Take care both of you.” My mom said.

“Yes mom..” I said smiling at her. I was about to go to Yoona when my mom speak again.

“Soojung why don’t you invite Yoona for dinner. Since your Unnie is going to introduce Yuri to your dad.” My mom said smiling at me.

“Sure. I’ll ask her if she’s free. Bye mom.” I said waving my hand.

I  returned to our living room where Yoona is patiently waiting for me.

“Come on. Let’s go Yoong.” I said to her.

“okay.” She said.

We enter to her car and drive away. We arrived at school on time.

 

Skip…….. ……. …..


 

Yoona offered to send me home. On our way I ask Yoona about what my mom told me this morning.

“Yoong are you busy tonight?” I said looking at her.

“No. why?” she said her eyes still on the road.

“My mom said to invite you over dinner.” I said still looking at her.

“Sure, why not. But what’s the occasion??” she ask.

“Uhmm. Sica Unnie will introduce Yuri Unnie to my dad.” I said.

“Owh. Okay. But is it okay that I’ll be there?” she ask again.

“ofcourse.” I said smiling at her then she look at me and smile at me and look to the road again.

END OF POV

Yoona and Krystal arrived at Jung’s Mansion but Yuri and Jessica is not there yet. But Mr. Jung is already there.

“Baby Jung!!!” Mr. Jung shouts then pull Krystal to a tight hug.

“DAD!! I miss you!!” Krystal said hugging back Mr. Jung.

“I miss you too my baby.” Mr. Jung said smiling to Krystal.

While Mr. Jung and Krystal are talking, Mrs. Jung and Yoona is smiling at them.

“Enough for that, Honey meet Im Yoona Krystal’s classmate and - .” Mrs. Jung said introducing Yoona but Mr. Jung cut her wife.

“and girlfriend?” Mr. Jung said looking straight to Yoona’s eyes.

Yoona look nervous.

“N-no, no S-sir. I’m S-Soojung’s friend. O-only f-f-friend. Hehehehe.” Yoona answer nervously scratching the back of her neck.

“Are you sure?” Mr. Jung said with a very serious tone raising his eyebrows.

“Dad!/Honey!” Krystal and Mrs. Jung said at the same. Then Mrs. Jung hit her husband right arm, Krystal go to Yoona’s right side.

“Kekekekeke. I’m just joking. You know. Hahahaha… Yoona… hahahaha. You’re face is very funny… hahaha.” Mr. Jung said between his laugh holding his stomach. Mrs. Jung and Krystal laugh along with Mr. Jung while Yoona jaw dropped because of what just happen.

 “Okay. Enough. Baby Jung help your mom to prepare dinner. Me and Yoona will talk for a while. Let’s go to the garden Yoona” Mr. Jung said they all nodded.

 


Mrs. Jung and Krystal’s side

 

“Mom? What do you think will Dad and Yoona talks about?” Krystal asks cutting the vegetables.

“I don’t have any idea what will they talks about.” Mr. Jung answer.

“Soojung call your Unnie where is she.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Okay mom.” Krystal said.

 


Mr. Jung and Yoona’s side

 

“Soooo… Yoona. How are you and my daughter?” Mr. Jung said looking at the sky.

Yoona and Mr. Jung sit on the bench of the garden.

 “Uhmm. We’re ok Mr. Jung. Soojung is a great friend though I just met her yesterday.” Yoona said looking at the sky too while smiling.

“hmmm. I see. But what can you say about my baby Jung?” Mr. Jung asks still looking at the sky.

“She’s very smart, very funny, I’m happy when I’m with her, she’s very beautiful and a very nice person. Everyone would love her.” Yoona said with a smile.

“I know that. One last question Yoona. Do you like my Baby Jung?” Mr. Jung ask bluntly looking at Yoona seriously.

Yoona gulped hard before answering. ‘it’s now or never Yoona. FIGHTING!’ in Yoona’s mind.

“I-I-I-I  like h-h-her M-mr. J-jung, b-but i-I’m n-not s-sure i-if I L-Love h-her.” Yoona said stuttering then lower her head.

“Hmmm. Don’t be scared to me Yoona. Can I ask you a favor Yoona?” Mr. Jung said patting Yoona’s head.

Yoona look at Mr. Jung.

“What is it Mr. Jung?” Yoona ask looking at Mr. Jung.

“Please take care of her. And be always there for her when she needs someone to be with. I trust you Yoona. I don’t know why. But I trust you. Will you do that for me?” Mr. Jung said with very serious tone.

“No problem Mr. Jung even you don’t tell me that, I will always be here for Soojung.” Yoona said smile at Mr. Jung.

“Okay then. Stop calling me Mr. Jung you can call me Dad. Okay?” Mr. Jung said smiling back at Yoona.

“S-sure Mr.- I mean Dad.” Yoona said.

“BTW Yoona how did you met my Baby Jung?” Mr. Jung ask suddenly. Then Yoona tell how did she and Krystal meet and how she became closer to Krystal.

“That was.. hahahaha… funny Yoona… “ Mr. Jung said between his laughter.

“hahahaha. I know that Dad. Hahahaha” Yoona said laughing too.

They laughed like there is no tomorrow when suddenly Mrs. Jung call them.

“Honey, Yoona Yuri and Sooyeon is here already and the dinner is ready too. Get inside now.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Okay Mrs. Jung. Let’s go Dad.” Yoona said to Mr. Jung.

“Dad?” Mrs. Jung ask curiously.

“Ow. Honey I told to Yoona to call me Dad since I ask her a favor.” Mr. Jung said pats Yoona’s shoulder.

“Ok. Yoona call me Mom since you call that old man Dad. Okay?” Mrs. Jung said smiling at Yoona. Yoona chuckled at what Mrs. Jung said.

“Okay Mrs.- I mean Mom.” Yoona said giggling at Mr. Jung.

“Honey I’m not that old.” Mr. Jung said pouting at Mrs. Jung.

“Yah! You don’t look cute. Let’s go. Baby Im must be hungry already. Right Baby Im?” Mrs. Jung said grabbing Yoona’s hand left her husband dumbfounded.

“Yah! Wait for me old lady and Baby Im.” Mr. Jung said following Yoona and his wife.

 

Over dinner Jessica introduce Yuri to Mr. Jung. And since Mr. Jung is a prankster too. He decides to prank Yuri by not accepting their relationship. They we’re all shock, especially Yuri and Jessica. But after a few minutes Mr. Jung and Yoona burst into laughter. Yuri and Jessica jaw drop because Mr. Jung is still the same. After dinner they decide to talk in the living room. Yuri, Jessica and Krystal we’re shock because Yoona call’s Mr. and Mrs. Jung “DAD & MOM” and Mr. and Mrs. Jung calls Yoona “BABY IM” they can’t believe that they easily get along with each other. Yoona ask Mr. Jung’s permission if Krystal and Jessica can go with them on weekends because she will visit her parents, and Mr. Jung agree with it since they’ll be leaving tomorrow to California. After a little talk, Yoona and Yuri decide to say Goodbye to the Jung and went home.


UPDATE.

 

Thank you for Subscribing and Commenting at my story.

Keep on Subscribing and leaving a comment.